Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown (62295 Views)

Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown / Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal / Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by captainking(m): 5:51pm On May 19, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Dont worry.. you are human.. it is okay to shake. grin

Just don't lose hope
Ahhahaha.. I am not panicking o.. Not at all.. �
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Abcruz(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2021
captainking:
I just invested 400k into crypto..wow...this is what we get as investors..i am Not shaking shaaa...

It will rise again.

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Buzx: 5:57pm On May 19, 2021
The market is raising already.

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by meobizy(f): 5:57pm On May 19, 2021
Cryptocurrency as it is, is bigger than any single country. How I wish I invested back when I first heard of Bitcoin. Oh well, we learn in life every day.

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Maxvasia(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2021
Crypto marketing is pretty much like sportybet and other sports betting platforms. Stake only what you can afford to lose but people get coconut head. Question is, will this virtual currency survive
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Moz22: 6:10pm On May 19, 2021
Chris2863:

Get out, that's none of our business too. You don't expect everyone to be as broke as you are
is this one mad? Did I quote u?
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Yankee101: 6:11pm On May 19, 2021
Bitcoin is not money. It's basically a ponzi scheme. Early to enter will hammer. Sorry for late entrants
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by MadeINchenzen2: 6:13pm On May 19, 2021
justscorchone:

So what’s the way forward ?
risk it all and hold until the trends go bullish... when it does at 50% start selling
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Chris2863(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2021
Moz22:
is this one mad? Did I quote u?
Oga, I said gerrout
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Balogunodua(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2021
Angy55:

Please can I invest with 5k?

Don't laugh me oooo grin. That is what I have. Lol
Yes.......you can

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Bluffly: 6:24pm On May 19, 2021
BigYash:
Time to buy more..
The bearish position
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by souldeep(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2021
That's worst, u'll be helping the bank acquire wealth. Imagine u getting 40k - 50k dividend per 1million annually. Put ur money to work, Business.
checkmatez:
seem like bank Fixed deposit sure pass

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by BigYash: 6:33pm On May 19, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Don't be dumb. This thing you Nigerian youths say is getting stale. You people just follow the crowd without reasoning.
Is it your money? Don't tell me what to do with my money bros..
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by israelp(m): 6:36pm On May 19, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:
Best time to invest in crypto is now
But low and sell high
any fact to back it rising again or ur jst guess??...
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by SirBunky85(m): 6:37pm On May 19, 2021
Moz22:
Not my business... Who else noticed that #100 recharge card is now #110?
it's still 100 in my area
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by olaxm: 6:40pm On May 19, 2021
I don't usually like to argue about crypto with people anymore. Because it is a secret that is open to everyone. So I should have ingore this comments and let you pour out ur igroance to people here for them to like it.

But you mentioned things that interest me.
Blockchain : the node which make blockchain unhackable because there no server that control the system.

So if blockchain that control bitcoin is hackable Micheal salor that has used over $2B investors money to buy bitcoin for his company will not try such. And you who can't even buy bitcoin with $100 is having opinion of it. Are you telling me that you're more wiser than a man who can use over $2B to buy bitcoin. Elon did same things with Tesla balance sheet. And only complain about bitcoin energy consumption. It true about Bitcoin because it first but other Crypto solved that problem like the Doge Elon is promoting. Ethereum offer smart contract for those who can't afford Thier own blockchain. Defi are coming up etc.

Look Africa will remain poor and we'll continue to celebrate mediocre. Blockchain is not created here and even you mentioned things that make it outstanding and you still ignorant to it.

You're comparing Bitcoin to MMM show how backward your thinking is.

Like I said crypto is secret that is open to anyone. That is your own research and please publish to people where you seen blockchain can be hacked. The moment blockchain get hacked - it end of it the technology called blockchain.

Cryptocurrency is another form of MMM. It's value is strongly tied to what people are willing to pay for it unlike paper currency that's tied to import and exports (trade).

Although the bitcoin uses a strong algorithm, it is prone to hacks and we've heard of several cases of hacks and theft despite using the blockchain system (Hashes, Nodes, Decentralization etc.).

I genuinely pity countries that would heavily invest in an invisible intangible currency, when it crashes, that is the end of the road for them.

Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Zugacoin, Fulanicoin etc. grin don't have any value, if the world decides today that a Bitcoin would sell for $1, that's what it would be, although same can't be said about the US Dollar, the Euro etc cos these currencies are backed up with valuable tangible assets.[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Moz22: 6:54pm On May 19, 2021
Chris2863:

Oga, I said gerrout
ya just frustrated if u can sense the humor in my comment. I just don't know what your problem is.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Moz22: 6:55pm On May 19, 2021
SirBunky85:
it's still 100 in my area
well.. I guess it hasn't reached your area yet
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 19, 2021
Kokaine:
naira

lol. my brother na dollars i dey talk ooo
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by AmuRubber(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2021
DenreleDave:

U r drunk and uninformed...
Doge has always been Below dollars.

U can't even lie perfectly

The guy's ignorance of crypto is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 19, 2021
olaxm:

I don't usually like to argue about crypto with people anymore. Because it is a secret that is open to everyone. So I should have ingore this comments and let you pour out ur igroance to people here for them to like it.

But you mentioned things that interest me.
Blockchain : the node which make blockchain unhackable because there no server that control the system.

So if blockchain that control bitcoin is hackable Micheal salor that has used over $2B investors money to buy bitcoin for his company will not try such. And you who can't even buy bitcoin with $100 is having opinion of it. Are you telling me that you're more wiser than a man who can use over $2B to buy bitcoin. Elon did same things with Tesla balance sheet. And only complain about bitcoin energy consumption. It true about Bitcoin because it first but other Crypto solved that problem like the Doge Elon is promoting. Ethereum offer smart contract for those who can't afford Thier own blockchain. Defi are coming up etc.

Look Africa will remain poor and we'll continue to celebrate mediocre. Blockchain is not created here and even you mentioned things that make it outstanding and you still ignorant to it.

You're comparing Bitcoin to MMM show how backward your thinking is.

Like I said crypto is secret that is open to anyone. That is your own research and please publish to people where you seen blockchain can be hacked. The moment blockchain get hacked - it end of it the technology called blockchain.

Cryptocurrency is another form of MMM. It's value is strongly tied to what people are willing to pay for it unlike paper currency that's tied to import and exports (trade).

Although the bitcoin uses a strong algorithm, it is prone to hacks and we've heard of several cases of hacks and theft despite using the blockchain system (Hashes, Nodes, Decentralization etc.).

I genuinely pity countries that would heavily invest in an invisible intangible currency, when it crashes, that is the end of the road for them.

Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Zugacoin, Fulanicoin etc. grin don't have any value, if the world decides today that a Bitcoin would sell for $1, that's what it would be, although same can't be said about the US Dollar, the Euro etc cos these currencies are backed up with valuable tangible assets.

you are talking in the rubbish..bitcoin has value. the value us the trust the buyers and sellers put on it.

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:16pm On May 19, 2021
israelp:
any fact to back it rising again or ur jst guess??...
Not the first time bitcoin will fall bro
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by ttoyetade: 7:23pm On May 19, 2021
kingscare1:
E go rise. Buy low now.
How do you know it is not going to crash further. You don't know the direction it is going to go. It can go up or down
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Emmypure: 7:24pm On May 19, 2021
Thank God for saving me , I almost 300k Bitcoin when I win 470 for betking last month, I later change mind buy Bajaj give one guy to use for okada

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Kokaine(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

lol. my brother na dollars i dey talk ooo
hahhahahaaa.... You don't mean it. If na me I for don enter drum of water cool off ooooo
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Solatium(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2021
Moz22:
is it your business nii

Yes it is when you complain on public forum
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 19, 2021
Kokaine:
hahhahahaaa.... You don't mean it. If na me I for don enter drum of water cool off ooooo

i think im too experienced to fidget. i just have to wait longer (years) to breakeven/make profits but im still monitoring the market. i still want to buy more soon but at the deepest of the dip.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by MadeINchenzen2: 7:38pm On May 19, 2021
Emmypure:
Thank God for saving me , I almost 300k Bitcoin when I win 470 for betking last month, I later change mind buy Bajaj give one guy to use for okada
Sanwo Olu don ban Okada grin

4 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by DenreleDave(m): 8:01pm On May 19, 2021
grin grin
AmuRubber:

The guy's ignorance of crypto is so thick you can cut it with a knife.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Moz22: 8:04pm On May 19, 2021
Solatium:

Yes it is when you complain on public forum

oga hear yourself na.. you said public forum. Just getat abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi / Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha / Block Making Machine Or Block Moulding Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.