Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown (62266 Views)

Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown / Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal / Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Toks2008(m): 8:11pm On May 19, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.ft.com/content/c4c29bb3-c8ee-454c-a2dd-eac9f644007f

The drop has nada to do with this.

It is a simple corrective move as it always does after a couple of years of increase in value.

I made a YouTube video warning people about this 3weeks ago.

It is 100% technical factor...

Watch the YouTube video here where I gave specific point where it will start to crash and when investors can buy back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXXDVF4ngAw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Toks2008(m): 8:13pm On May 19, 2021
captainking:
I just invested 400k into crypto..wow...this is what we get as investors..i am Not shaking shaaa...

Watch the YouTube video I posted 3weeks ago... Check my post above.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Brenn594(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2021
wink in davido's voice"where u dey when my gees collect?"

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Puhrs: 8:29pm On May 19, 2021
Jesus
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Kokaine(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

i think im too experienced to fidget. i just have to wait longer (years) to breakeven/make profits but im still monitoring the market. i still want to buy more soon but at the deepest of the dip.
But do you think doge and tron have good chances ?

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2021
Emmypure:
Thank God for saving me , I almost 300k Bitcoin when I win 470 for betking last month, I later change mind buy Bajaj give one guy to use for okada

You put your money where your mouth his
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Solatium(m): 8:59pm On May 19, 2021
Moz22:
oga hear yourself na.. you said public forum. Just getat abeg

Very stupid thing,you don't know what a public forum means,you do not know that whatever comes there is no longer a private matter and you can't stop people from responding to such.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Solatium(m): 9:00pm On May 19, 2021
DenreleDave:

U r drunk and uninformed...

Doge has always been Below dollars.

U can't even lie perfectly

Where is the lie here?
Did you read anywhere where i mentioned he sells above $1 ?
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Kobicove(m): 9:05pm On May 19, 2021
Solatium:

Where is the lie here?

You said the guy bought when the price of Doge was still below $1...Doge has never risen above $1

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by vikstandon(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2021
Hmmmmm.... All you jubilants wake up; what is happening is expected. China has no hand in any shit... The big gamers want to own more of the coins and chat a better course.
The coins was in the hands of small boys before now.

3 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Solatium(m): 9:19pm On May 19, 2021
Kobicove:

You said the guy bought when the price of Doge was still below $1...Doge has never risen above $1

and did you read where i said it has gone beyond a dollar?
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by NisforNicky: 9:23pm On May 19, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

if you did not buy into shitcoins, just wait it out.

Suggest some good coins to buy pls

I already know of ripple
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by NisforNicky: 9:25pm On May 19, 2021
orikoku:
I need someone around ogun State who's interested in buying XRP i have up to 2k XRP. I want one on one deal.

what's your rate pls

Interested

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by NisforNicky: 9:28pm On May 19, 2021
Kokaine:

But do you think doge and tron have good chances ?

no o

tron is basically centralized by the tron foundation

doge na cruise coin
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by NisforNicky: 9:29pm On May 19, 2021
Toks2008:

It is a simple corrective move as it always does after a couple of years of increase in value.

Watch the YouTube video here where I gave specific point where it will start to crash and when investors can buy back.

when do you advise me to buy again
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Clementoons: 9:29pm On May 19, 2021
Do not invest in earthly golds, diamonds, BTC, assets, properties, buildings, land e.t.c it will be erase in a twinkling of an eye. They are called perishable items and are with on values in the eyes of the CREATOR. He created those attractive items just to show you that he is the I AM THAT I AM and he can still make you wealthy despite the hurdles in life just take that wise decision by INVESTING IN GOD you will not have any cause to regrets

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Hassanmaye(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2021
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Toks2008(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2021
NisforNicky:

when do you advise me to buy again

I still see a further crash down to 20000.

Forget the shirt term bullish tantrums, Bitcoin is heading for a serious bearish correction so just wait and see what happens in the next week or two but place a buy limit in your binance account if you have it at 20000.

Here is my conversation I had with a friend 3 weeks ago.

I am a very good technical analyst and I always tell people that trading is 99% technical, fundamental ls make the remaining 1% and what it does is that it propels the trend in the established direction.

I'm advising everyone to sell their properties and buy Bitcoin if it tests 20000 support cos it will definitely go up in value to as high as $200k after it finishes the bearish correction.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Hassanmaye(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2021
Balogunodua:
Time to inest more in crypto..... If you know you know.....
Bad boy

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by NisforNicky: 9:56pm On May 19, 2021
Toks2008:

I still see a further crash down to 20000.

Forget the shirt term bullish tantrums, Bitcoin is heading for a serious bearish correction so just wait and see what happens in the next week or two but place a buy limit in your binance account if you have it at 20000.

Here is my conversation I had with a friend 3 weeks ago.

I am a very good technical analyst and I always tell people that trading is 99% technical, fundamental ls make the remaining 1% and what it does is that it propels the trend in the established direction.

I'm advising everyone to sell their properties and buy Bitcoin if it tests 20000 support cos it will definitely go up in value to as high as $200k after it finishes the bearish correction.

wow
nice BTC analysis..

how about altcoins?
which one is a good buy, and when would you advice I buy?

I am looking to get some ethereum, ripple, and possibly ADA
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by DenreleDave(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2021
Solatium:

Where is the lie here?

U r very ignorant abt your own post.. U said ur frnd bought Doge when it was below a dollar and I am telling u Dt doge has always been below a dollar.. Correct ursef abeg

Solatium
By next week you go know how far.
A friend bought Doge coin when it was below a dollar,he dumped some of it last month making over $15k.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Kokaine(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2021
NisforNicky:

no o

tron is basically centralized by the tron foundation

doge na cruise coin

Na wa ooo...
So my money don go be that so.

And my mind was telling me oooooh. Chai.

I go just leave am there sha. I'll delete binance from my phone so I'm not tempted to be checking everyday like Instagram and WhatsApp.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by orikoku: 10:42pm On May 19, 2021
NisforNicky:

what's your rate pls

Interested
it will depend on the market price.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Toks2008(m): 10:47pm On May 19, 2021
NisforNicky:

wow
nice BTC analysis..

how about altcoins?
which one is a good buy, and when would you advice I buy?

I am looking to get some ethereum, ripple, and possibly ADA

They are all undergoing bearish correction at the moment so just chill for a week or 3.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Mcslize: 10:50pm On May 19, 2021
LordReed:

Do they not have to go through banks?

No.

With P2P transaction, your bank won't know it's a crypto transaction you are engaging in with the person.

Just deal on a reputable platform like Binance who will act as a middle man between you and the person.

For instance, if I have a coin I want to buy on Binance. I will enter P2P, there I will find many sellers who are selling NAIRA or USDT. USDT is the equivalent of USD. With it, you can buy any coin and you can also sell your USDT if you have.

I will simply click buy and will message the person that I want to buy 50,000 naira USDT. The person bank account number will show. It is that account number he or she filled in their Binance accounts I will transfer the money to.

I will simply send the seller the money, screenshot or download the transaction receipt to serve as your proof. When sending the money, never indicate it as crypto so your bank won't know it's crypto you dealing on with the seller.

Once the seller rerecieves the money, he will then release your USDT which will reflect on your Binance wallet.

Same thing when you want to sell. You can sell your USDT which so many buyers are available to buy instantly, while sending you the naira equivalent.

If I have bitcoin and I want naira, I will simply enter market on Binance and use the bitcoin to buy USDT, and then sell the USDT to buyers who will pay me in naira.

With that, the bank is being bypassed and they won't know it's crypto you buying from people.

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by hartson(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2021
mmm
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by christopheojo(m): 11:21pm On May 19, 2021
urchcoded:
bitcoin can never be a universal medium of exchange. You don't buy money, you buy assets. As long as bitcoin is bought with fiat, it can never exchange fiat currency
Say who you don't buy money the way you use your naira to get dollars that's the same way you use your naira to get Bitcoin hmmmn
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Toks2008(m): 11:25pm On May 19, 2021
Ewedegubbler:
Lie. It has nothing to do with China. China has been banning crypto every year and it hasn’t done anything to stop it. In fact China has got zero influence on the price of bitcoin except the blockchain miners over there

Zero influence my bro.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by christopheojo(m): 11:25pm On May 19, 2021
Toks2008:

Are you referring to crash or correction there are two different things here BTC is undergoing correction and not crash ....

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by christopheojo(m): 11:27pm On May 19, 2021
Toks2008:

Are you referring to correction or crash there are two different things here BTC is undergoing correction and not crash please...
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by urchcoded(m): 11:49pm On May 19, 2021
christopheojo:

Say who you don't buy money the way you use your naira to get dollars that's the same way you use your naira to get Bitcoin hmmmn
that's why I said it can never be a universal means of exchange.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi / Block Making Machine Or Block Moulding Machine / Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.