Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown (62267 Views)

Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown / Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal / Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 19, 2021
Fvck china....
Fvck the chinks...
Buy the dip ($20k-25k)
The chinks crypto whales are just offloading and transferring their crypto assets somewhere safer....you call it a market crash, I call it a discount.

get rich or go homeless trying.....
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by JimiJunji: 12:04am On May 20, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Fvck china....
Fvck the chinks...
Buy the dip ($20k-25k)
The chinks crypto whales are just offloading and transferring their crypto assets somewhere safer....you call it a market crash, I call it a discount.

get rich or go homeless trying.....

Swears man, for me this is the opportunity to buy cheap, China is only bringing this policy because of their shitty reminbi the bastards plan to introduce soon, godd I hate china!!!! It's crashing like this because majority of the chinks are actually the large whales holding this shit and like you said they're just probably temporarily offloading, causing a huge selloff, some rettard dropped 50 btc under 2 hours today and thanks to CNBC and other shit american media with stupid boomers shilling the airspace about a crypto capitulation they're fvckin driving fear in the market, anyways I just loaded up $10k at 32 today. Holding strong. angry
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Nobody: 12:15am On May 20, 2021
JimiJunji:

Swears man, for me this is the opportunity to buy cheap, China is only bringing this policy because of their shitty reminbi the bastards plan to introduce soon, godd I hate china!!!! It's crashing like this because majority of the chinks are actually the large whales holding this shit and like you said they're just probably temporarily offloading, causing a huge selloff, some rettard dropped 50 btc under 2 hours today and thanks to CNBC and other shit american media with stupid boomers shilling the airspace about a crypto capitulation they're fvckin driving fear in the market, anyways I just loaded up $10k at 32 today. Holding strong. angry

Lmao dude... how is your portfolio doing, cus I know you're large on crypto....and as for the digital reminbi, I really don't know their aim of banning bitcoin cus they surely aren't thinking they're stupid coin would be a reserve currency, I personally have liquidated all crypto positions for now....just trading the Bitcoin/usdt perp futures on binance....day traders and scalpers are still making bank.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by JimiJunji: 12:30am On May 20, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Lmao dude... how is your portfolio doing, cus I know you're large on crypto....and as for the digital reminbi, I really don't know their aim of banning bitcoin cus they surely aren't thinking they're stupid coin would be a reserve currency, I personally have liquidated all crypto positions for now....just trading the Bitcoin/usdt perp futures on binance....day traders and scalpers are still making bank.

Before the whole shit show I was up 782.2% as at end of April....am currently down 80% but it would have been worse if I hadn't liquidated half and put in gold(xau/usd) CFDs around the time Elon started talking shit about bitcoin and the environment, yes you have to ask yourself where all this bitcoin money leaving the market is going, my simple answer says xau/usd....the chart tells the story bro, am using gold profits to buy bitcoin dips, cause am certain this is a discount price. My mental health is doing fine tho grin

Below is the chart....the orange line is gold(xau/usd), that's were crypto money is running to.

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Nobody: 12:43am On May 20, 2021
JimiJunji:

Before the whole shit show I was up 782.2% as at end of April....am currently down 80% but it would have been worse if I hadn't liquidated half and put in gold(xau/usd) CFDs around the time Elon started talking shit about bitcoin and the environment, yes you have to ask yourself where all this bitcoin money leaving the market is going, my simple answer says xau/usd....the chart tells the story bro, am using gold profits to buy bitcoin dips, cause am certain this is a discount price. My mental health is doing fine tho grin

Below is the chart....the orange line is gold(xau/usd), that's were crypto money is running to.

Actually....thank you for this. kiss kiss
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Toks2008(m): 3:54am On May 20, 2021
JimiJunji:

Will you guys just stop this blatant ignorance. ..this has nothing to do with China, Bitcoin corrects itself after each long term appreciation and that tile has come again.

And each time there is a bearish correction, it usually regains its momentum and rises even higher.

The down move is not over, it may go as low as 20000 before moving even higher than the previous high and this time, 8t may likely go as high as 200k to one Bitcoin.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by jtech17: 4:19am On May 20, 2021
Clementoons:
Do not invest in earthly golds, diamonds, BTC, assets, properties, buildings, land e.t.c it will be erase in a twinkling of an eye before. They are called perishable items in the eyes of the CREATOR. INVEST IN GOD, you will not have any cause to regrets

What is wrong with you oga... are you sure you are commenting on the right platform...what has investment in business got to do with investment in God..... you belong to those class of people who once you don't understand a business model, it is scam or a sin...

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Hassanmaye(m): 5:37am On May 20, 2021
Felixamos:

Guy what's that red thing in the picture? I saw my guy with it some days back
it's falling
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Hassanmaye(m): 6:20am On May 20, 2021
Angy55:

Please can I invest with 5k?

Don't laugh me oooo grin. That is what I have. Lol
start with 10k
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Hassanmaye(m): 6:29am On May 20, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
hold kee u there...grin

Holding is not a strategy... I have been preaching that since 1900 B.C grin
why na grin grin
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Hassanmaye(m): 6:35am On May 20, 2021
Emmypure:
Thank God for saving me , I almost 300k Bitcoin when I win 470 for betking last month, I later change mind buy Bajaj give one guy to use for okada
Haha my bro you will not regret that, trust me, you should have wait a little and buy napep you will be a millionaire instead buying crypto cheesy That 300 will have turned to bread money by now haha
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Solatium(m): 7:41am On May 20, 2021
[quote author=DenreleDave post=101865314]

U r very ignorant abt your own post.. U said ur frnd bought Doge when it was below a dollar and I am telling u Dt doge has always been below a dollar.. Correct ursef abeg

Solatium
By next week you go know how far.
A friend bought Doge coin when it was below a dollar,he dumped some of it last
month making over $15k.

i have been waiting for this,i know you will refer to that quote and i asked,was there a place i stated it was sold beyond $1 you couldn't answer,all my comments were not edited at least u can see that.

The problem with most of you is that you struggle with comprehension,not only that, you also assume a lot because i said it was under a Dollar does not mean that there wasn't an increase and i never said it went beyond a dollar,
don't be too quick to attack people except you are sure of your word's
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Solatium(m): 7:42am On May 20, 2021
DenreleDave:

U r very ignorant abt your own post.. U said ur frnd bought Doge when it was below a dollar and I am telling u Dt doge has always been below a dollar.. Correct ursef abeg

Solatium
By next week you go know how far.
A friend bought Doge coin when it was below a dollar,he dumped some of it last month making over $15k.

i have been waiting for this,i know you will refer to that quote and i asked,was there a place i stated it was sold beyond $1 you couldn't answer,all my comments were not edited at least u can see that.

The problem with most of you is that you struggle with comprehension,not only that, you also assume a lot because i said it was under a Dollar does not mean that there wasn't an increase and i never said it went beyond a dollar,
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by DenreleDave(m): 8:16am On May 20, 2021
Solatium:

U r still high sir....

Obviously u r far above correction...

Pride kills bro

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Owopariola: 8:30am On May 20, 2021
Toks2008:

Will you guys just stop this blatant ignorance. ..this has nothing to do with China, Bitcoin corrects itself after each long term appreciation and that tile has come again.

And each time there is a bearish correction, it usually regains its momentum and rises even higher.

The down move is not over, it may go as low as 20000 before moving even higher than the previous high and this time, 8t may likely go as high as 200k to one Bitcoin.

It will stop rising or very difficult to rise when the market is saturated. Crypto is like a global MMM and that's why it still keep rising. Let it get saturated with no newbies to buy, it will stop rising.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by JIBO4REAL(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2021
orikoku:
I need someone around ogun State who's interested in buying XRP i have up to 2k XRP. I want one on one deal.

What’s your contact
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Solatium(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2021
DenreleDave:

U r still high sir....

Obviously u r far above correction...

Pride kills bro

Nothing to correct, always get yiur fact/s right.
if you can point me where i said the price went above $1 just keep mute forever
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by ElectronicMoney(m): 8:35am On May 20, 2021
Mcslize:

No.

With P2P transaction, your bank won't know it's a crypto transaction you are engaging in with the person.

Just deal on a reputable platform like Binance who will act as a middle man between you and the person.

For instance, if I have a coin I want to buy on Binance. I will enter P2P, there I will find many sellers who are selling NAIRA or USDT. USDT is the equivalent of USD. With it, you can buy any coin and you can also sell your USDT if you have.

I will simply click buy and will message the person that I want to buy 50,000 naira USDT. The person bank account number will show. It is that account number he or she filled in their Binance accounts I will transfer the money to.

I will simply send the seller the money, screenshot or download the transaction receipt to serve as your proof. When sending the money, never indicate it as crypto so your bank won't know it's crypto you dealing on with the seller.

Once the seller rerecieves the money, he will then release your USDT which will reflect on your Binance wallet.

Same thing when you want to sell. You can sell your USDT which so many buyers are available to buy instantly, while sending you the naira equivalent.

If I have bitcoin and I want naira, I will simply enter market on Binance and use the bitcoin to buy USDT, and then sell the USDT to buyers who will pay me in naira.

With that, the bank is being bypassed and they won't know it's crypto you buying from people.

Very good!
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by henrolevra: 8:37am On May 20, 2021
When do we start buying
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by SavageResponse(m): 8:40am On May 20, 2021
Solatium:

Mr man stop arguing blindly, your original comment infers that Doge coin rose to US$1 at some point; this is incorrect!

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Nobody: 8:43am On May 20, 2021
Hassanmaye:

it's falling
Pardon my ignorance but what's falling?
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Solatium(m): 8:55am On May 20, 2021
SavageResponse:

Mr man stop arguing blindly, your original comment infers that Doge coin rose to US$1 at some point; this is incorrect!

Another idiot on the horizon.
Mtcheew
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by GreyLaw(m): 8:56am On May 20, 2021
Toks2008:

I still see a further crash down to 20000.

Forget the shirt term bullish tantrums, Bitcoin is heading for a serious bearish correction so just wait and see what happens in the next week or two but place a buy limit in your binance account if you have it at 20000.

Here is my conversation I had with a friend 3 weeks ago.

I am a very good technical analyst and I always tell people that trading is 99% technical, fundamental ls make the remaining 1% and what it does is that it propels the trend in the established direction.

I'm advising everyone to sell their properties and buy Bitcoin if it tests 20000 support cos it will definitely go up in value to as high as $200k after it finishes the bearish correction.

Good analysis. I have been waiting for a correction to 20000 before I will buy. Good to see another person with same sentiments. I hope it crashes fast. Lol... I'm waiting for it at 20000 when most people will be panick selling.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by twosquare(m): 9:57am On May 20, 2021
Emmerlee:
Dang!! grin

The panic no be here.. many people are panic-selling cheesy

This is a good period to buy though, for those that want to..
You truly know your thing.

Rule number one of investment/trade, buy when the price is low...

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by bolagbe: 10:08am On May 20, 2021
Bros abeg in case BTC falls more how can I convert those ones I have in my wallet to buy gold(xau/USD) or even directly buy gold(xau/USD)...because this is really insightful....pls explain more�

JimiJunji:

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by SavageResponse(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2021
Solatium:

Another idiot on the horizon.
Mtcheew

The only idiot here exists where you're standing!

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Toks2008(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2021
Owopariola:

It will stop rising or very difficult to rise when the market is saturated. Crypto is like a global MMM and that's why it still keep rising. Let it get saturated with no newbies to buy, it will stop rising.

Its simply about technical Analysis and nothing more to it.

It was overbought for many months and there is need for a bearish correction which is happening right now.

Watch the you tube video I posted 3weeks ago about this present crash and when to buy back for bigger profits.

Zoom in the video to see clearly how it has corrected itself in th past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXXDVF4ngAw
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Wolfeye: 12:02pm On May 20, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Crypto currency is volatile and fickle. Unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price. It is not uncommon for the value of cryptocurrencies to quickly drop by hundreds, if not thousands of dollars.
Therefore, only invest what you can afford to lose.

Yea...and every 5 years you look back wishing you invested more.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Wolfeye: 12:03pm On May 20, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Cryptocurrency is another form of MMM. It's value is strongly tied to what people are willing to pay for it unlike paper currency that's tied to import and exports (trade).

Although the bitcoin uses a strong algorithm, it is prone to hacks and we've heard of several cases of hacks and theft despite using the blockchain system (Hashes, Nodes, Decentralization etc.).

I genuinely pity countries that would heavily invest in an invisible intangible currency, when it crashes, that is the end of the road for them.

Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Zugacoin, Fulanicoin etc. grin don't have any value, if the world decides today that a Bitcoin would sell for $1, that's what it would be, although same can't be said about the US Dollar, the Euro etc cos these currencies are backed up with valuable tangible assets.

Tell me you’re a complete dunce without saying it directly...

What is tied to what? Dollar, euro tied to what? Lmao. Kai. Some of una no go ever know anything till una old

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi / Block Making Machine Or Block Moulding Machine / Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.