Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) (63552 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 6:41pm On May 19, 2021
No be by force to be team fitfam, eat your nkwobi and drink your trophy in peace.

Don't go about fixing what's not broken.

you can brisk walk or dance at home, a word js enough for the wise.

Shortness of breath or trouble breathing, especially with physical exertion Fatigue Swelling in the ankles, feet, legs, abdomen and veins in the neck Dizziness Lightheadedness Fainting during physical activity Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats) Chest pain, especially after physical exertion or heavy meals Heart murmurs (unusual sounds associated with heartbeats) Signs and symptoms of heart failure usually occur in the later stages of cardiomyopathy, as the heart weakens.. pls if you're experiencing everything listed above ,see your doctor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by segun18(m): 6:41pm On May 19, 2021
O what a loss!. May God comfort his family and may his Soul rest in perfect peace. I sincerely hope his family will be able to locate his corpse.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by smankelz4: 6:41pm On May 19, 2021
ok
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2021
illicit:
I don't like jogging
I have heard so many joggers collapse but I hardly hear that a cycler died
At least if u get tired u push ur bicycle

I prefer cycling to jogging

RIP young blood

True.
In the absence of a bicycle, one can just do a fast walk. This is much better physiologically, than jogging.
Unless you're an athlete, jogging is useless.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by 10mobile: 6:42pm On May 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 19, 2021
And u will surely die single.... u Fool
Amuochicha:
I Hate Men...

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by stupidmod3: 6:42pm On May 19, 2021
Ezemarcel:
This ur hospital nawoo….see English wey u d blow for mouth

are u okay? whats wrong with u fucking kid
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 19, 2021
Stupid thing
ecomalchemist:
Mm
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:43pm On May 19, 2021
illicit:
I don't like jogging

RIP young blood
Exactly. We should know our limit.
Especially people who does it once in a while

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by stupidmod3: 6:44pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I Hate Men...

ehya tell them y
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Twelfthman: 6:44pm On May 19, 2021
RIP
Me whenever I exercise I always try to focus on my heartbeat. Once it get too fast I will stop. Wait some few min and continue
May God help us

6 Likes

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Lavisha(f): 6:44pm On May 19, 2021
Jogging that supposed to give long life...
That aim was defeated.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 19, 2021
Stupidity runs in ur blood down to your sperm and semen
stupidmod3:

are u okay? whats wrong with u fucking kid
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by McStoic(m): 6:44pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I Hate Men...

Why,? You les?
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by shogsman(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2021
Damn,see this handsome young man
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by BadBradley: 6:45pm On May 19, 2021
onthehill:
An unidentified man reportedly slumped and died while jogging at Brass Junction in Aba, Abia State, IgbereTV reports

According to a staff nurse, Chioma Ofuche, who shared the photos on Sunday, March 16, the young man was brought to her hospital were he was confirmed dead. No form of identification was found on him.

Sharing the deceased's photos on Facebook, Chioma Ofuche wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100002813185793/posts/3331544633615943/?app=fbl
illiterate, attention craving dumb nurse.

I think this is a violation of medical practice. Hospital or staff don't release names of their patients to the public.... there's a relevant authority for that.

Family should sue this dumb illiterate nurse asap.

Fool can't even write properly.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by cloud(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2021
Faber:
That's Uchman.

He was warned on Sunday morning by his friends not to go on road walk. They begged him to come follow them play street football that Sunday morning. He refused. He come slump at Brass junction.

Very sad indeed
and who said same thing wouldn't have happened on the pitch?

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Goldiness: 6:45pm On May 19, 2021
Ezemarcel:
This ur hospital nawoo….see English wey u d blow for mouth

Is that the solution to the death of the man or his people finding him, you people just dwell on trivialities. Hospital indeed.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I Hate Men...

hmmm Time Registered may 18 2021.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 6:46pm On May 19, 2021
UDUJ:

Nah. These people that died had underlying medical conditions.

I have been jogging everyday for the past 13 years both at home and away and I can tell you it relieves my stress and I hardly fall sick apart from occasional headaches from working. It helps me maintain my weight and keep my youthful features. When I tell people I am in my thirties they exclaim in disbelief because I look younger.

Aren't thirties supposed to be youthful in the first place? Plus it's hard to believe all the praise for yourself, where are the bod pics?

8 Likes

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
I'm speechless, you exercise,walaha , you no exercise, doctor will say lack of exercise cause your unfitness

The key is to start with few minutes of exercise and increase it as days pass by. One just need not to overdo

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Akasammyoka: 6:46pm On May 19, 2021
G
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Able099: 6:47pm On May 19, 2021
Really

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Kebbiprince: 6:47pm On May 19, 2021
illicit:
I don't like jogging

RIP young blood
You go still die egbon, don't disturb yourself

5 Likes

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by jumpmasta(m): 6:48pm On May 19, 2021
[quote author=NewBea post=101857875]He threw an embolus. Probably. [/quote
It could be anything
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by airminem(f): 6:48pm On May 19, 2021
Sad. It could be DRUG OVERDOSE
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by MYZOLE: 6:48pm On May 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by ejimatic: 6:50pm On May 19, 2021
onthehill:
An unidentified man reportedly slumped and died while jogging at Brass Junction in Aba, Abia State, IgbereTV reports

According to a staff nurse, Chioma Ofuche, who shared the photos on Sunday, March 16, the young man was brought to her hospital were he was confirmed dead. No form of identification was found on him.

Sharing the deceased's photos on Facebook, Chioma Ofuche wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100002813185793/posts/3331544633615943/?app=fbl
. As from age 35 and above you don't need any jogging again What you need is just 30 minute walk everyday. Our sympathy to the bereaved family .God will comfort them

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 19, 2021
Twelfthman:
RIP
Me whenever I exercise I always try to focus on my heartbeat. Once it get too fast I will stop. Wait some few min and continue
May God help us
heartbeat does not really count ,even when your heart slowly beat there maybe trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by UDUJ(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Aren't thirties supposed to be youthful in the first place? Plus it's hard to believe all the praise for yourself, where are the bod pics?

Have you seen how people in their thirties look in Nigeria due to the stress they face everyday? cheesy

In Lagos you see thirty something year old people looking like they are in their late forties or early fifties cheesy
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 19, 2021
Most probably had an underlying health condition. I don't like jogging myself, e dey chop muscle. I do brisk walking. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.