Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) (63557 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Goldiness: 6:51pm On May 19, 2021
May he make heaven. Amen! �
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by airsaylongcome: 6:52pm On May 19, 2021
UDUJ:

Nah. These people that died had underlying medical conditions.

I have been jogging everyday for the past 13 years both at home and away and I can tell you it relieves my stress and I hardly fall sick apart from occasional headaches from working. It helps me maintain my weight and keep my youthful features. When I tell people I am in my thirties they exclaim in disbelief because I look younger.

What's your fitness routine?
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I Hate Men...

Who's this one? :\
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by TUTU147: 6:54pm On May 19, 2021
It is very important to always go for check up
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by UDUJ(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2021
airsaylongcome:

What's your fitness routine?

I do 30 to 45 minutes jogging every weekday morning before work and do 1 hour in the gym lifting weights after work in the evenings on weekdays.

On Saturdays I do 1 hour jogging and 1 hour in the gym all in the morning. Sundays are my rest days.

I also eat clean and avoid sugar and carbonated drinks cool

11 Likes

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 19, 2021
To the athlete dieing young.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 19, 2021
UDUJ:

I have been jogging everyday for the past 13 years both at home and away and I can tell you it relieves my stress and I hardly fall sick apart from occasional headaches from working. It helps me maintain my weight and keep my youthful features. When I tell people I am in my thirties they exclaim in disbelief because I look younger.
yea. Correct and may be u don't smoke, take hard drugs too. These weaken lungs and vital organs respectively. All those hard drugs also cause hyperactivity and blood rush too

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 6:56pm On May 19, 2021
UDUJ:

Have you seen how people in their thirties look in Nigeria due to the stress they face everyday? cheesy

In Lagos you see thirty something year old people looking like they are in their late forties or early fifties cheesy

Not any more. They have access to veggies.

I will only complain about the ones who are yet to retire and look like they are pushing 80.

People who do extreme exercise look older than others, too. Thank your genes. Where's the bod?
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by showafrica(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2021
illicit:
I don't like jogging
I have heard so many joggers collapse but I hardly hear that a cycler died
At least if u get tired u push ur bicycle

I prefer cycling to jogging

RIP young blood

You are making sense.. Our food these days don't support good health plus drugs we bombard our system. Cycling has a way of relaxing the heart when e wan choke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2021
onthehill:
An unidentified man reportedly slumped and died while jogging at Brass Junction in Aba, Abia State, IgbereTV reports

According to a staff nurse, Chioma Ofuche, who shared the photos on Sunday, March 16, the young man was brought to her hospital were he was confirmed dead. No form of identification was found on him.

Sharing the deceased's photos on Facebook, Chioma Ofuche wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100002813185793/posts/3331544633615943/?app=fbl

So the bastard made them return the body back to brass junction. Why don’t we even love the dead till death
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by ttoyetade: 6:58pm On May 19, 2021
UDUJ:

Jogging is one of the best ways of maintaing your health. You hardly fall sick and your body function well. I am in my early 60 and I have been jogging 3 times a week since 1999. I currently run over 7km early in the morning but I build it up gradually. I will recommend jogging for everyone but check that your body can cope with it.

8 Likes

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by IAMPEDRO: 6:58pm On May 19, 2021
onthehill:
An unidentified man reportedly slumped and died while jogging at Brass Junction in Aba, Abia State, IgbereTV reports

According to a staff nurse, Chioma Ofuche, who shared the photos on Sunday, March 16, the young man was brought to her hospital were he was confirmed dead. No form of identification was found on him.

No means of identification, them don thief him phone.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 6:59pm On May 19, 2021
ttoyetade:

Jogging is one of the best ways of maintaing your health. You hardly fall sick and your body function well. I am in my early 60 and I have been jogging 3 times a week since 1999. I currently run over 7km early in the morning but I build it up gradually. I will recommend jogging for everyone but check that your body can cope with it.

Honored to have an elder on this thread. Keep it up!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by showafrica(m): 6:59pm On May 19, 2021
Chatflick:
May his soul rest in peace.

I buy Ebay accounts registered from 2018 below. Message me on WhatsApp, check my signature

The money big? E reach 100k?
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by emimore: 6:59pm On May 19, 2021
So sad

May his rest in peace!!

But what should one consider before jogging, and making a ruitne? I use to know a young man who regularly went for jogging, but he eventually died while jogging.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Chatflick(m): 7:00pm On May 19, 2021
showafrica:

The money big? E reach 100k?
Na 1 million boss undecided
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Ugandatales: 7:00pm On May 19, 2021
illicit:
I don't like jogging
I have heard so many joggers collapse but I hardly hear that a cycler died
At least if u get tired u push ur bicycle

I prefer cycling to jogging

RIP young blood

Walking is still the best. I've read many health books on the benefits of walking long distance daily...like taking a 30-45 minute walk. It is way more beneficial than jogging and safer for people that might have underlying health issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by showafrica(m): 7:01pm On May 19, 2021
UDUJ:

E dey happen like Nepa oo, know when to quit and go soft like trekking.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by airsaylongcome: 7:02pm On May 19, 2021
UDUJ:

I do 30 to 45 minutes jogging every weekday morning before work and do 1 hour in the gym lifting weights after work in the evenings on weekdays.

On Saturdays I do 1 hour jogging and 1 hour in the gym all in the morning. Sundays are my rest days.

I also eat clean and avoid sugar and carbonated drinks cool

Interesting. I will start with eliminating fix 6 carbonated drinks. On Average what distance do you run on week days? What distance would you recommend for a start?
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by LordErrk: 7:02pm On May 19, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Do you have a father and brother(s)?.....

Free am. Wetin she no get na sense

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Gadaluck(m): 7:03pm On May 19, 2021
Chai, R. I. P young brother cry
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Germi9: 7:04pm On May 19, 2021
That’s how i went to jog the other day and my heart almost jumped out of my chest

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by criuze(m): 7:05pm On May 19, 2021
I dont forget to have my T fare when ever i jog

If i tire i go enter next bus from there

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by showafrica(m): 7:06pm On May 19, 2021
Chatflick:

Na 1 million boss undecided

Hahaha, in Shao Kahn voice... don't make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by stupidmod3: 7:06pm On May 19, 2021
Tamilore11:
Stupidity runs in ur blood down to your sperm and semen
mumu, dey look for bad English every where, see ur useless sentence no full stop or comma, ode.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Realtosin: 7:07pm On May 19, 2021
[quote author=Ezemarcel post=101855826]This ur hospital nawoo….see English wey u d blow for mouth[/quota
Ah ah
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2021
UDUJ:

You mean younger like a teenager??
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 19, 2021
angry
Amuochicha:
I Hate Men...

Unfortunately, your pvssy has no other food than Pen1s

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by ParkleElegant: 7:08pm On May 19, 2021
Ezemarcel:
This ur hospital nawoo….see English wey u d blow for mouth
smiley

My brother e beta make I stay house make sickness hold me wella than enter that sister hospital for treatment with the kind of English way she they blow, b4 she commence treatment i go die of laughter cause of grammatical error... But looking at d other side it might b Auto correct
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Chatflick(m): 7:09pm On May 19, 2021
showafrica:

Hahaha, in Shao Kahn voice... don't make me laugh
Dm me
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by blazepascal(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2021
He over used his body.he's heart was doing a lot of work.I remembered when I was playing football.I nearly pass out after playing for more than 60 minute I was using breathing technique to control my body. it wasn't easy. I was so tired .I could feel my heart it nearly exploded.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by One4me: 7:10pm On May 19, 2021
onthehill:

"Attention Attention Attention!!! This guy here was brought to my hospital this morning by some groups of boys they said he slumped at brass junction while hugging by the time he was brought to the hospital he was already dead now no identify please if this post get to your forward it to other people for clam's the body is still at brass junction now"

Just hear this wicked Nurse, so you returned the Body back to the brass Junction where he slumped, why cant you forward it to a Morgue/Mortuary, so they can preserve it while looking for the family members?
Some Nigerians scare me most times, very callous and too money-conscious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) / Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.