Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) (63558 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:12am On May 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Yours or theirs? Asking because you said they are depositing stuff. We need to ascertain how you got the belly any who is keeping it there, and how they do so.

Kinky, do you clamp them?

They are not for clamping, but for sucking......... shocked
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by 79733139(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2021
I did your routine early this morning.

Running ---> 1 hour
Rest (slow walking) ---> 36 minutes
Total workout time ---> 1 hour 36 minutes

That's also my routine now.

UDUJ:

I do a RUN-WALK routine. I run 6 minutes and walk for 4 minutes in 10 minute stretches using my sports watch. The 4 minutes walking helps me catch my breath and get back to walking heart rate before continuing with the running exertion.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by UDUJ(m): 10:32am On May 20, 2021
79733139:
I did your routine early this morning.

Running ---> 1 hour
Rest (slow walking) ---> 36 minutes
Total workout time ---> 1 hour 36 minutes

That's also my routine now.

That's great. Also do some weight lifting (it doesn't have to be heavy weights - just enough to tone your muscles) at least 3 times a week. Stay cool cool
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by 79733139(m): 10:50am On May 20, 2021
I do over 1000 push-ups daily (split into 15 - 18 sets and spread across the day).

UDUJ:

That's great. Also do some weight lifting (it doesn't have to be heavy weights - just enough to tone your muscles) at least 3 times a week. Stay cool cool
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by UDUJ(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2021
79733139:
I do over 1000 push-ups daily (split into 15 - 18 sets and spread across the day).

haaa 1000 push ups is much o shocked

Calisthenics (bodyweight training like push ups is also very good). I do 50 push ups, 50 bodyweight squats, 20 pull ups and 5 minute planks every morning as well.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by stupidmod3: 11:10am On May 20, 2021
Tamilore11:
Yes... because she is planning to feed it to her dogs, but ur mom still sucks urs every night

she aint complaining wonder why u are
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by 79733139(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2021
I built it up gradually starting from February 1st.

UDUJ:

haaa 1000 push ups is much o shocked

Calisthenics (bodyweight training like push ups is also very good). I do 50 push ups, 50 bodyweight squats, 20 pull ups and 5 minute planks every morning as well.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2021
emimore:
So sad

May his rest in peace!!

But what should one consider before jogging, and making a ruitne? I use to know a young man who regularly went for jogging, but he eventually died while jogging.
Before you embark on a jogging routine,do basic health checks.Know your BP.
Start slow.Do brisk walking first and cover a short distance.You can progress to jogging and a longer distance after some weeks.

The problem with many people is that they go into vigorous exercise from the cold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by ObalaEmma: 12:27pm On May 20, 2021
Emeka05:
Still like a shock and I can't still believe U r gone Ikenna. Wish I can wake up from this dream.... The good days in the university. My closest paddy. This world is just vanity
was he battling illness before
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by ObalaEmma: 12:38pm On May 20, 2021
My hearth beat fastly especially after stimulating my senses maybe when i want to talk inna crowd, aftr eating, drinking cofee because of that i dont pay excessive attention to my panting hearth beat before any workout at 6:00am . i do run for 25mins max on weekend 1hr.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 1:19pm On May 20, 2021
Lexusgs430:

They are not for clamping, but for sucking......... shocked

cheesy don't let your lips swell needlessly
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:21pm On May 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

cheesy don't let your lips swell needlessly

I select my chunkies with care...... Let's just say, I have an 11th sense......... cheesy
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 1:26pm On May 20, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I select my chunkies with care...... Let's just say, I have an 11th sense......... cheesy

Fear who doesn't fear your 11th sense.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by 79733139(m): 4:35pm On May 20, 2021
A cardiologist wouldn't say that, even a general practitioner doctor still wouldn't say that! The issue is over-exertion, where you are running non-stop without time breaks for your heart rate to go back to normal. Regular exercise prevents so many health problems even if you have an existing cardiovascular problem... exercise a little, rest a little and repeat till your workout time is over!

No doctor would ever say exercise (jogging or running) is bad! They would advise you on how to do it safely... the major thing is don't exercise non-stop, take breaks!

ejimatic:
. I expect reactions from people in different ways especially when Nauraland has millions of followers from different backgrounds.However everbody has a choice to make on exercise matter but before you start any read online on the opinion in the modern medicine on 30 minute walk and consult you doctor.You will find out that this jogging and jogging on the road at over 35 years is in most cases injurious to your health.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 20, 2021
Can I suck ur dick? It’s gonna taste so sweet
stupidmod3:
mumu, dey look for bad English every where, see ur useless sentence no full stop or comma, ode.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by stupidmod3: 5:21pm On May 20, 2021
Tamilore11:
Can I suck ur dick? It’s gonna taste so sweet
sorry only girls allowed
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 20, 2021
Then feed it to the vultures!!!! IDGAF!!!!! Vultures should ve a great feast on your dick!!!!
stupidmod3:

sorry only girls allowed
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by stupidmod3: 8:42pm On May 20, 2021
Tamilore11:
Then feed it to the vultures!!!! IDGAF!!!!! Vultures should ve a great feast on your dick!!!!
after ur mum is done with, till then only ladies allowed fuking gay.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:00pm On May 21, 2021
Rip
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Rhyah(f): 12:03am On May 22, 2021
Endeavour to check your blood pressure regularly...

No one activity is an ultimate gateway to good health...

Diet, sleep, exercise and other lifestyle choices need to balance up... they must sync properly...

And with the way this crypto thingy is going sef... sad cry cry cry somebody cannot even have peace of mind...

Pls let's be intentional about our health o....
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Gudiza(m): 5:16am On May 22, 2021
smiley
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Vanplato: 7:58am On May 25, 2021
Rhyah:
Endeavour to check your blood pressure regularly...

No one activity is an ultimate gateway to good health...

Diet, sleep, exercise and other lifestyle choices need to balance up... they must sync properly...

And with the way this crypto thingy is going sef... sad cry cry cry somebody cannot even have peace of mind...

Pls let's be intentional about our health o....
Heloo, I cant assess my mail presently. I got a Notification you messaged me.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Rhyah(f): 4:54pm On May 26, 2021
Vanplato:

Heloo, I cant assess my mail presently. I got a Notification you messaged me.

Yeah, needed to enquire about getting transcript from FUNAAB but I got it done already. Thanks
Re: Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by atymat: 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) / Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.