Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help (5958 Views)

She Said I Should Give Her 70k After 2 Days Of Meeting Her / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by DenreleDave(m): 4:57pm On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:
we decided to split my salary into two every month while she get 40k each month. all of a sudden yesterday she said this month's salary I'll have to give her 70k out of the salary n after I refused bluntly she stopped replying my messages, she won't even pick my calls since morning. Nairalanders I really need ur advice cuz this is choking me already embarassed

Senseless post and use less poster

1 Like

Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by mank1234(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:
we decided to split my salary into two every month while she get 40k each month. all of a sudden yesterday she said this month's salary I'll have to give her 70k out of the salary n after I refused bluntly she stopped replying my messages, she won't even pick my calls since morning. Nairalanders I really need ur advice cuz this is choking me already embarassed

70k is too small for her. Borrow 20k from your friend to add to the 80k u receive, to make it 100k and give it to her every month.
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by mrsoludomeka(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2021
Bro you made a mistake by giving her half of your hard earned salary.if you are wise enough let go of her,this type of ladies are not contended with what they have and they are ungrateful.as a young man you have responsibilities,think about your responsibilities,there is no man is this world who doesnt have responsibilities.but if she is your wife,infact even if is not your wife use your wisdom or you will regret it @ last.
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by SweetCuntess: 9:32pm On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:

Tell me bro, I can't imagine removing 70k outta 80 for her. like how does she expect I live on just 10k monthly besides dip don blood everywhere embarassed
Is the 40k for dash or she's helping you save it? She's probably testing the command jazz sha to know it's effectiveness
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by TJaguar(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:

Actually she doesn't have a responsible Dad so I'm helping her with her fees and up keep
What's her name
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by Ogamuna(m): 1:41am On May 21, 2021
bro quit lying
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by antiterrorism(m): 5:49am On May 21, 2021
Stupid lier.
Even you can't be giving your wife 70k.
Get off
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by uthlaw: 7:34am On May 21, 2021
Lessonteacher:

Who's she to you? Is she your wife?
this your question self,I can't even give any wife 30% of my salary....for what reason!
Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by Livebetter11111: 7:37am On May 21, 2021
You are finished

Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by Burgerlomo: 8:06am On May 21, 2021
Kandeed:

To slap you from my phone dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help by jaoh: 12:11pm On May 21, 2021
Kandeed:

Thanks I'm also thinking of that to.... if she doesn't pick till 12am tomorrow I'll just forget her for good

You still dey wait? You no get siblings give money? An girlfriend you dey sponsor �
She won't still marry you, guy. You are not her type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. / Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks / My Humiliating Experience With A Long Time Friend Who's Doing Better Than I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.