Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Why Do Tenants Move Out At Night? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Tenants Move Out At Night? (1428 Views)

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Tenants Move Out At Night? by namo77: 11:00pm On May 19, 2021
Pls does anyone know why some tenants move out of the house at night? And why is it seen as a bad thing?
Re: Why Do Tenants Move Out At Night? by Shellsploit: 11:02pm On May 19, 2021
Some move out at night maybe there properties are worn out and they dont want others to see what they are moving out with.

More over, they might be the type of tenant that bad mouth others...

Mama nkechi, u no see load wey wetin mama godwin dey pack inside truck whereas her own property, if them share am for street na only sweeping broom dem fit salvage inside the entire property. grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Tenants Move Out At Night? by sirjoggy(m): 11:09pm On May 19, 2021
g
Re: Why Do Tenants Move Out At Night? by namo77: 11:16pm On May 19, 2021
Shellsploit:
Some move out at night maybe there properties are worn out and they dont want others to see what they are moving out with.

More over, they might be the type of tenant that bad mouth others...

Mama nkechi, u no see load wey wetin mama godwin dey pack inside truck grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Tenants Move Out At Night? by SKhanmi: 12:03am On May 20, 2021
To avoid attracting thieves if they have valuable stuffs.
To avoid gossip if they keep shitty stuffs or are poor.
To gaslight their neigbours/landlord cheesy

I think its the second mostly, You have no idea of the inane nonsense kept in many nigerian homes. I've seen a whole garage dedicated to keeping junks. Some women never throw things away.
Re: Why Do Tenants Move Out At Night? by nzeobi(m): 12:37am On May 20, 2021
So that their debtors won't know grin and their old properties which can lead to see finish

1 Like

Re: Why Do Tenants Move Out At Night? by Mindlog: 1:28am On May 20, 2021
SKhanmi:
To avoid attracting thieves if they have valuable stuffs.
To avoid gossip if they keep shitty stuffs or are poor.
To gaslight their neigbours/landlord cheesy

I think its the second mostly, You have no idea of the inane nonsense kept in many nigerian homes. I've seen a whole garage dedicated to keeping junks. Some women never throw things away.

That keeping of junks is a mental health issue called hoarding disorder.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Tenants Move Out At Night? by esthel(f): 10:31am On May 20, 2021
It's just not to attract attention.
Re: Why Do Tenants Move Out At Night? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 20, 2021
To avoid the stares from some Lagos lookers both from where you're moving and where youre moving to.

Some people can stare like their life depend on it. Better not to feed their curiosity.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Tenants Move Out At Night? by ststyreal(f): 7:36pm On May 20, 2021
To avoid unnecessary questions from neighbours and aprocols

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Tenants Move Out At Night? by duduade: 7:39pm On May 20, 2021
To avoid gossips like you OP

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Tenants Move Out At Night? by janvier27(m): 7:51pm On May 20, 2021
I guess three reasons: First, packing and loading may take the whole day so you end up moving at night. Second, Security. Third, avoid road safety officials and men in black as much as possible.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Tenants Move Out At Night? by Shellsploit: 8:43pm On May 20, 2021
Where's Lalasticlacla
Re: Why Do Tenants Move Out At Night? by Joel3(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2021
People shouldn't know that you a moving out and moving in. I prefer dead mid night self.

You start afresh the next morning. And people will be shock they have new neighbors.
Re: Why Do Tenants Move Out At Night? by SKhanmi: 11:45pm On May 20, 2021
Mindlog:

That keeping of junks is a mental health issue called hoarding disorder.

Never knew that, Just looked it up. They even have levels.
Re: Why Do Tenants Move Out At Night? by Mindlog: 11:53pm On May 20, 2021
SKhanmi:

Never knew that, Just looked it up. They even have levels.

Yes, it has levels and psychotherapy do help such people.
Re: Why Do Tenants Move Out At Night? by frozen70(f): 9:28pm On May 21, 2021
namo77:
Pls does anyone know why some tenants move out of the house at night? And why is it seen as a bad thing?

Just watch out the one's that moves out at night are those ones that doesn't have good looking properties at home especially their foam that would have changed to dustbin colour

Another set of people are those that are packing to their new house and doesn't want the community to see the kind of properties they have

So they move at night and arrive when people are already indoors

By the time you keep seeing them, you won't know if they have finally moved in all their personal effects

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

From Rags To Riches / Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help / BREAKING NEWS:  Autopsy Result Of Late Gospel Singer  Osinachi Nwachukwu Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.