Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Governor Wike Commissions NLNG Office Complex In Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Commissions NLNG Office Complex In Port Harcourt (30506 Views)

Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State / Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) / Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Commissions NLNG Office Complex In Port Harcourt by highness25(m): 2:53pm On May 20, 2021
RobbStark:
This is for those always saying Rivers State is not safe, there is insecurity.

My dear, rivers state is safe and no ish. Check it out construction every where in the state. Every where stew.

Thank you Wike.
Those of you de-marketing the state from the comfort of your home, continue.
No worry, insecurity go reach your side. Na that time you go know say insecurity de
Re: Governor Wike Commissions NLNG Office Complex In Port Harcourt by sulaak(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2021
Xscape1993:
While some leaders in other part of the world are busy commissioning manufacturing sites & launching new technologies, our rulers are busy opening common buildings, roads & bridges that should have been done before now.

You will think that this useless government will be considering building and developing a vaccine manufacturing plant, instead all the universities are closed and the country is waiting for the handout from Europe.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Commissions NLNG Office Complex In Port Harcourt by flexyrule(m): 3:01pm On May 20, 2021
Kinematics:

A full blood Niger Deltan will not type this rubbish.
Stay off my lane man.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions NLNG Office Complex In Port Harcourt by Ahmed0336(m): 3:23pm On May 20, 2021
flexyrule:

First things first, I did not read your response past the first line.

Secondly, you're so bad at being a bully. Like you had to even engage someone else to come help you with your attempt at bullying me!

Damn! you must really be a coward.

Read my post again Mbok...

Well, I see you already have a problem with comprehension, so I'll help you out..

This was the original post I mentioned.

And all I did was to ask him if it was Wike's responsibility to build NLNG's headquarters?

Hell, Wike can't use funds from the state government's scoffers to build a headquarters for a FG-PS owned JV.

Then you, who have a very low level of comprehension, coupled with a high appetite for cyber-bullying, jumped at my quote to spew BS.

You people would not read to understand what people's opinions are, you're so quick to attack.

And you had to engage the service of your fellow coward to carry out your unnecessary attack.

Then my chairman, if business dey, you dumb-a$$ed fellow would never call you. Na when trouble dey, e go invite you.

You even tagged me an afonja or pained ipig miscreant to show how inclined you are to tribal sentiments and assault.

Omoh, I be full blooded Niger Deltan!
Omoh, stop mentioning me upandan.

I just raised and observation and you are quoting me as if I said something wrong.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions NLNG Office Complex In Port Harcourt by iceberylin(m): 3:42pm On May 20, 2021
Imsoblessed:
there is nothing common about this building. Must we always be negative?
You need exposure if you think that building isn't common
Re: Governor Wike Commissions NLNG Office Complex In Port Harcourt by ofiko123(m): 8:00pm On May 20, 2021
Nice one...it will definitely be useful for the people of Rivers State...
Re: Governor Wike Commissions NLNG Office Complex In Port Harcourt by unmask: 9:33pm On May 20, 2021
SmartPolician:
Beautiful edifice!
The day we will restructure this country, Niger Delta states will become extremely rich and their governors veryyyyyyyy influential. I'm looking forward to that new Nigeria!
lol.....what they can't do now, they certainly won't do later.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Commissions NLNG Office Complex In Port Harcourt by unmask: 9:36pm On May 20, 2021
RobbStark:

My dear, rivers state is safe and no ish. Check it out construction every where in the state. Every where stew.

Thank you Wike.
Rivers is not safe.....no need covering it up. Denying a situation is not the right way to resolve it.

Wike imposed a curfew for this reason.

Rather than try to deny it focus should be on making the state live up to its slogan.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions NLNG Office Complex In Port Harcourt by COMPAQ(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2021
RobbStark:

Thank you Wike.

Be deceiving yourself that rivers state is safe
Re: Governor Wike Commissions NLNG Office Complex In Port Harcourt by 9jaRealist: 12:14am On May 21, 2021
Xscape1993:
While some leaders in other part of the world are busy commissioning manufacturing sites & launching new technologies, our rulers are busy opening common buildings, roads & bridges that should have been done before now.

Are YOU building manufacturing sites and new technologies that they are refusing to commission or launch?! shocked
We keep blaming “leaders” when ultimately EVERY Nigerian (by commission or omission) is responsible for Nigeria’s condition!

>

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Commissions NLNG Office Complex In Port Harcourt by 9jaRealist: 12:23am On May 21, 2021
sulaak:
You will think that this useless government will be considering building and developing a vaccine manufacturing plant, instead all the universities are closed and the country is waiting for the handout from Europe.

Are Pfizer, Astra-Zenaca, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccination plants built by their government(s)?
What are Fidson, Orange, Amzor, SKG, etc. doing? What are Nigerian professionals at the NIPRD doing to earn their salaries?

Nigerians stay blaming “leaders” (as if they are from Mars rather than Nigerians generally reflective of the society)...
Reality is that Nigeria’s condition is the culmination of the actions of ALL Nigerians (by commission or omission, action or inaction)!
>

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Commissions NLNG Office Complex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:32am On May 21, 2021
Tell them!
9jaRealist:

Are Pfizer, Astra-Zenaca, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccination plants built by their government(s)?
What are Fidson, Orange, Amzor, SKG, etc. doing? What are Nigerian professionals at the NIPRD doing to earn their salaries?

Nigerians stay blaming “leaders” (as if they are from Mars rather than Nigerians generally reflective of the society)...
Reality is that Nigeria’s condition is the culmination of the actions of ALL Nigerians (by commission or omission, action or inaction)!
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) / 2023: Is This Campaogn Ad By Kingsley Moghalu The Best Yet? / Emmanuel Fayose Involved In Motor Accident Along Abuja Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.