Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster (19795 Views)

Anambra Airport Is Ready, Waiting For NCAA Approval For Commercial Flights / Man Who Climbed Azman Aircraft At Lagos Airport Is From Niger Republic - FAAN / Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by Aboguede(m): 7:22am On May 20, 2021
grin
Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:23am On May 20, 2021
She must have just had a bad day. I go through that airport all the time, the most I spend going through immigration is usless than 30 minutes.
The ones doing the covid checks are not immigration or custom customs officials and are only temporarily there due to covid situation. I don't see why they should be in uniforms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by wman(m): 7:23am On May 20, 2021
Lol.

The foolish woman is a hardcore Buharist that claims everything is working fine with Nigeria from abroad.

Gradually, she's getting to know the true situation of things.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:26am On May 20, 2021
wman:
Lol.

The foolish woman is a hardcore Buharist that claims everything is working fine with Nigeria from abroad.

Gradually, she's getting to know the true situation of things.

I have landed many many times at Heathrow and even JFK where you can be in line for hours
Some just looking for attention nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by Gval123: 7:27am On May 20, 2021
Nigeria na the only country in the world way immigration day hustle passenger money. Abeg, that country don die. Forget am. Na these same people go church or mosque pass, always praying. Extort money from people, dem go go church go do thanksgiving sayin God has blessed them. Thief. If i even try am to dash immigration money for JFK, fear nor go let am take am. In fact, if i dash am cash while on duty and his superior finds out, his job could be on the line. Naija own, the money is more important than the job itself. Thief

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by livinbygrace: 7:28am On May 20, 2021
No need of complaining ,there is serious hunger in the land and EFCC should look into the matter Instead of sending all our well to do youths to prisons.
Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by koladata(m): 7:28am On May 20, 2021
bros you dey vex o ... lol, wetin happen

Ikomfreshest:
Everything in Nigeria is a disaster right now

BVn: 22301820730
Account: 0550158646

Details of my employee who stole my money
Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by Gadaluck(m): 7:30am On May 20, 2021
Gbamsolutely! Those fools will give u simple direction where the restroom is and immediately start asking u for money. They have no honor whatsoever. What a disgrace....

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by Sterope(f): 7:31am On May 20, 2021
It makes you question your decision to be back. Very terrible experience!
Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by Sterope(f): 7:32am On May 20, 2021
It makes you question your decision to be back. Very terrible experience!
Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by Sterope(f): 7:36am On May 20, 2021
There is no reason for citizens to be in line for hours. The Nigerian immigration service already have my biometrics. It is a waste of their time, my time and their resources to go through the madness again and again.

NOHOLDSBAR:

I have landed many many times at Heathrow and even JFK where you can be in line for hours
Some just looking for attention nothing more.
Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by cheango: 7:38am On May 20, 2021
Sorry for that...How much is that
Ikomfreshest:

Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by Qoko: 7:39am On May 20, 2021
I thought Ogbeni Raif is more disciplined, he Shd better investigate and Prosecute the erring staff
Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by newdawnlive: 7:43am On May 20, 2021
Ikomfreshest:

guy which kind market be this, the account has #0.33 in it when I already wasted #3k on compromising it abeg delete it

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by bamideleniayo(m): 7:48am On May 20, 2021
No be small thing. I left Nigeria about a week ago. Going in and out of Nigeria is stress on it’s own coupled with the heat especially at Lagos Airport.From the highest ranking officer to the least rank, they were all begging and extorting money with impunity. Prior to that, I was in Ghana for a friend’s wedding and no single person asked for a dime. The country Ghana that you can’t even compare with warri talk more of Lagos. No one even requested for my COVID test, all they were interested in was collecting and extorting money. SHAME

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by Shellsploit: 7:48am On May 20, 2021
newdawnlive:
guy which kind market be this, the account has #0.33 in it when I already wasted #3k on compromising it abeg delete it
Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by DeRay98(m): 7:50am On May 20, 2021
O.P, you are speaking for us all for sure but, this is the problem with average Nigerians in every govt job, who keep blaming govt officials but in their offices and on the job they are terrible.
Normally, this isn't the job of the minister at all.
People have employed and paid to this work but they won't do their job.
Is there no supervisor or manager of that process, what's he/she doing?
If you confront them they'll make quick excuse of lies that govt didn't provide A,B or C just to appear as victims but someone has diverted the funds...

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by MummyD2020(f): 7:51am On May 20, 2021
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/iyaboawokoya/status/1394678997628428290?s=19

This is called "pouring water on a stone". The water freely flows down. Rotten country
Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by zolajpower: 7:54am On May 20, 2021
Ikomfreshest:

This guy can sue your silly ass guy

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by Gokoyer0(m): 7:54am On May 20, 2021
I stopped giving them anything long time ago. If they know that you know your rights, they will stylishly leave you alone. Why do I have to give them money since I am not with contraband stuffs?
No matter how much they delayed me, i must not miss my flight.
obaino1:
be gratefull that you are still cleared without dropping something. on a normal day, you wont go free without them charging you something

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by Nobody: 7:57am On May 20, 2021
Ikomfreshest:

Wickedness

Lmao

Make men run am level bah
Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by Ikomfreshest: 7:59am On May 20, 2021
newdawnlive:
It starts with 6 sorry
This is it the 6550148646
Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by Farki: 8:02am On May 20, 2021
Why are we moving posts from this stupid woman to the front page?

If it was someone not associated with the APC making the same complains she would call them an unpatriotic saboteur.
Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by Mutemenot(m): 8:02am On May 20, 2021
Honestly that Lagos Airport is the worst Airport to travel or arrive from.. Its not different from Oshodi Motor parks

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by Ikomfreshest: 8:10am On May 20, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Wickedness

Lmao

Make men run am level bah

Yes bro
He stole my 150k
Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by Ikomfreshest: 8:10am On May 20, 2021
zolajpower:

This guy can sue your silly ass guy

I am very ready
Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by Prechgold1180(m): 8:13am On May 20, 2021
Ikomfreshest:

Account: 6550148646

This not a police station
Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by Ikomfreshest: 8:14am On May 20, 2021
newdawnlive:

Bro please do everything you can please.... That guy ran with my 150k
Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by Ikomfreshest: 8:15am On May 20, 2021
Prechgold1180:

This not a police station
I know
He ran away from my town
Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by armadeo(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2021
Even over seas I've spent over 2 hours trying to get out of the airport.

Nothing new there
Re: Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster by Prechgold1180(m): 8:18am On May 20, 2021
Ikomfreshest:

I know
He ran away from my town
Take heart

If you have his phone number you can use it to track him down

But the money you ll use will be more than that 150k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads / First Time Driving In Lagos? These 25 Lagos Driving Rules Will Help You / How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.