Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Misogyniisttt In The Making - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Misogyniisttt In The Making (1000 Views)

Sex In The Making.. / The Making Of A Better Wife / Another Bobrisky In The Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misogyniisttt In The Making by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 20, 2021
in short i need candid advice on how to stop chasing girls because its making me to hate them i have been chasing girls for so long in my life the only thing i get is different kind of insults and blockings from social media accounts just today a girl said to me may thunder fire u. 3days ago 5girls rejected my sexual advances. it appears to me like i wont get sex in my life unless i have money or i wil accept the bad treatments from girls before they let me. a guy told me to work on myself and girls will chase me but the problem is that even i made it and girls started chasing me i wont forget what they did to me when i was broke. how can i stop becoming a misogynist because right now i hate every girl on earth
Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 20, 2021
Abstain from pre-marital sex

2 Likes

Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 20, 2021
SmellySperm:
and do what with my sexual urges

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by Godada(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2021

It appears to me that your approach may be the reason that you get turned down.

Getting ladies back then was a mystery. Now it's not.

Come as a friend. Act like one. And drop a hint here and there. Hide your sexual intentions. Don't meet a girl and blurt out how you want to destroy her Puna.

In time that citadel will fall.

1 Like

Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by habsydiamond(m): 8:02pm On May 20, 2021
Getting girls this days is hard cos majority are into marketing and if u are not a buyer u can't access a seller...

1 Like

Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by Nonexisting: 8:11pm On May 20, 2021
I advise you to make money first and hoes will be loyal to you. If you are struggling with finances, all you can ever get is fake love and heartbreaks. To me, it's better they reject you now than rip you off your limited resources with fake love. Make money brother man, forget hoes. They are like dogs, they must follow who get bone so get the bone first.

3 Likes

Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by solidmyk(m): 10:38pm On May 20, 2021
Abba114:
and do what with my sexual urges
Energy transmutation.

Divert your energies into chasing your career and money instead of chasing women

6 Likes

Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by blinking001(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2021
Women and sex is overrated.
Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by Ogamuna(m): 1:39am On May 21, 2021
There is not a rule that says broke boys cant get the pussy,stop crying and sort yourelf out ............you are embarssing yourself

3 Likes

Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by haraj73409: 1:58am On May 21, 2021
SmellySperm:
Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by haraj73409: 2:01am On May 21, 2021
Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by xinofa4711: 2:22am On May 21, 2021
Abba114:
in short i need candid advice on how to stop chasing girls because its making me to hate them i have been chasing girls for so long in my life the only thing i get is different kind of insults and blockings from social media accounts just today a girl said to me may thunder fire u. 3days ago 5girls rejected my sexual advances. it appears to me like i wont get sex in my life unless i have money or i wil accept the bad treatments from girls before they let me. a guy told me to work on myself and girls will chase me but the problem is that even i made it and girls started chasing me i wont forget what they did to me when i was broke. how can i stop becoming a misogynist because right now i hate every girl on earth
Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by iLegendd(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
Abba114:

Girls hate you, so the best thing you could do was to hate me because girls love me, right? cheesy

You're "smart" for transferring your aggression. You even created a thread with the title "Am I the Only One that Hates iLegend?"
I wasn't happy the mods deleted it.

I could help you put your life in order, but let me allow you wallow in misery for some years.

The year you're tired and create a thread you want to commit suicide, I'll come to your aid. For now, enjoy the frustration girls give you while I'm here rejecting their offers.
Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
iLegendd:

Girls hate you, so the best thing you could do was to hate me because girls love me, right? cheesy

You're "smart" for transferring your aggression. You even created a thread with the title[b] "Am I the Only One that Hates iLegend?"[/b]
I wasn't happy the mods deleted it.

I could help you put your life in order, but let me allow you wallow in misery for some years.

The year you're tired and create a thread you want to commit suicide, I'll come to your aid. For now, enjoy the frustration girls give you while I'm here rejecting their offers.

u are not smarter than me in anyway i just dont have time to read books. all your ideas u get them from oyigbo peoples books u download for free bro i know ur secret
Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by Sibtygarr: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Abba114:
You don't have to stop being a misogynist. There are many before you and the world did not end
Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sibtygarr:

You don't have to stop being a misogynist. There are many before you and the world did not end
you are a MANgina fvcking blowdy SIMPanzee
Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by iLegendd(m): 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Abba114:
u are not smarter than me in anyway i just dont have time to read books. all your ideas u get them from oyigbo peoples books u download for free bro i know ur secret

Okay

Enjoy your misery and trust me, it's going to last for some years and that's a whole lot of depression ahead for you. grin

But, no matter how frustrated you become in getting women to love you and in making money, don't commit suicide, don't do money ritual, and don't go into fraud.

Life is phase by phase. Enjoy this phase while it lasts.

Stay blessed.
Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
iLegendd:

Okay

Enjoy your misery and trust me, it's going to last for some years and that's a whole lot of depression ahead for you. grin

But, no matter how frustrated you become in getting women to love you and in making money, don't commit suicide, don't do money ritual, and don't go into fraud.

Life is phase by phase. Enjoy this phase while it lasts.

Stay blessed.

fvckk offff mehn i aint gonna stay like this for even a year cuz im working on it. i will not succumb to your manipulative tactics u are trying to manipulate me into buying ur preposterous ideas bro i know where i will get it for freee your are broke ilegendd stop boasting i know u are broke ur 500 or 1000 give away card is shit i dnt want it
Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by iLegendd(m): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Abba114:
fvckk offff mehn i aint gonna stay like this for even a year cuz im working on it. i will not succumb to your manipulative tactics u are trying to manipulate me into buying ur preposterous ideas bro i know where i will get it for freee your are broke ilegendd stop boasting i know u are broke ur 500 or 1000 give away card is shit i dnt want it

I'm always broke and stingy. You don't even need to tell me about it — I already know.

All I'm saying is, "You're going to stay frustrated by women like this for some years, but while at it, don't commit suicide or do fraud just to meet up and impress."

God has better plans for you, but for some years to come, women and money will frustrate you.

I'm not cursing you, but revealing what you'll go through some years from now. Then one day, the storm will be over and that will only be when you spend your time wisely and don't troll me or seek for my attention.

1 Like

Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by Sibtygarr: 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Abba114:
you are a MANgina fvcking blowdy SIMPanzee
“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.”
― Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon
Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
iLegendd:

I'm always broke and stingy. You don't even need to tell me about it — I already know.

All I'm saying is, "You're going to stay frustrated by women like this for some years, but while at it, don't commit suicide or do fraud just to meet up and impress."

God has better plans for you, but for some years to come, women and money will frustrate you.

I'm not cursing you, but revealing what you'll go through some years from now. Then one day, the storm will be over and that will only be when you spend your time wisely and don't troll me or seek for my attention.
okay biatchhh
Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sibtygarr:

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.”
― Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon
just like u
Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by iLegendd(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Abba114:
okay biatchhh

cheesy cheesy

Have a nice day and stay productive. If you see me having fun on this forum and decide to follow me, you'll be decieved.

Why? I'm that student that plays on the day of exam because I'm more than prepared. Dum.b students in class will follow me to play without knowing they're being deceived.

So, don't be dum.b — be productive and stay focused.
Re: Misogyniisttt In The Making by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
u r typical nigerian youth u cant get a job u ended up here deceivng people that u are smart
iLegendd:

cheesy cheesy

Have a nice day and stay productive. If you see me having fun on this forum and decide to follow me, you'll be decieved.

Why? I'm that student that plays on the day of exam because I'm more than prepared. Dum.b students in class will follow me to play without knowing they're being deceived.

So, don't be dum.b — be productive and stay focused.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Pray For Iamdbull / Will You Continue A Marriage Where She Lied About Her Virginity? / When A Guy Is Rich:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.