Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker (29807 Views)

Covering Up For A Mistake A Coworker Has Made: Would You Choose Losing Your Job? / "3 Weeks After Reporting A Much Older Coworker, I Was Fired From My Job" - Lady / How To Tell A Dominant, Overbearing Or Rude Coworker To Shut The Hell Up At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by Kobicove(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2021
The disadvantages outweigh the advantages!

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by Theta1: 9:45pm On May 20, 2021
I hate myself for dating in my office. The lady did not want to let go.

2 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by Babtunz: 9:45pm On May 20, 2021
Nuttella:
One of my male colleagues have been stylishly proposing to me. I will pay no heed to such cause I know it will end in premium unadulterated tears.

Premium adulterated tears? �
Like tears mixed with atarodo?

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by Womanizer(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2021
Theta1:
I hate myself for dating in my office. The lady did not want to let go.

The reason she didn't want to let go is cos everyone in the office knows you have fuçked her

5 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by Gkay1(m): 9:48pm On May 20, 2021
Dating your co_worker is wrong. The whole company workers will know everything about you.
Source of income come from the same place, which means no salary no spending.
Considering of breakup, how will you cope.
To the best of my knowledge, dating your co_worker is not the best.

2 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by Benzemma(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2021
One of my coworker, once want me and she to date, very beautiful girl. But because of see finish, I declined the request and am the only male among the girls who are about 12 in number. I hate when am being gossiped, which is very common among girls. And again there is no complete respect for the relationship.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by nkemdi89(f): 10:08pm On May 20, 2021
It all depends on the size of the establishment.

2 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by ofiko123(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2021
marveangel:
Dating a coworker is a no no

Why is that so
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by benweezy: 10:22pm On May 20, 2021
I buy food tire

I learnt my lesson sha'

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by UDUJ(m): 10:38pm On May 20, 2021
It never ends well. Something about not shit-ing where you eat.

Same goes for same compound,same estate, same street, same gym or same church.

2 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by TeeFriz: 10:42pm On May 20, 2021
ekene101:
Avoid see finish

Avoid see finish oooo, e get why

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by peropoliet(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2021
Nuttella:
One of my male colleagues have been stylishly proposing to me. I will pay no heed to such cause I know it will end in premium unadulterated tears.
hello please I will like to contact you or you contact me it important....look under my moniker
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by tope777(m): 10:58pm On May 20, 2021
Coworker.
Coursemate.
Church member.

Non will end well.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by flokii: 11:07pm On May 20, 2021
cons plenty pass abeg.. see finish go dey, you'll lose focus and keep looking out for her all the time.
The moment you see her with another guy spending time together, you'll almost go mad and then your whole world will crumble before your very eyes.

Is it worth it? yes and no. Yes if you meet the right person and you both end up getting married.

2 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by atiku4President(m): 11:10pm On May 20, 2021
Debzempire:
Dating a co-worker/colleague will almost never work out....I can't try it sef
There are works. It depends on the nature of job. You never see anything.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by MariamAlheri: 11:15pm On May 20, 2021
It worked out well for two of my colleagues. Both of them are getting married tomorrow traditionally. Their court wedding was today. Congratulations to them.

7 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by womenareapess: 11:16pm On May 20, 2021
And that was how one female baboon was eyeing me undecided

Did she think i will approach her?

Such irritating piece of shiit angry

Naija woman are all useless
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by Vision101(m): 11:20pm On May 20, 2021
@Nuttella

@me
It works. It worked for me. Particularly if it's between boss and subordinate. I dated her for some years(I will not mention how long).

I can go out with enough confidence that someone is covering my back. She had the keys to my office and safe.

There are some basic rules. The man must be strong and be in charge. When it comes to work deal with her as if there is no relationship.

I improved her academically, professionally. I even assisted her to control her personal finance. A very tall beautiful lady. Still in touch with me but no intimacy for a long time.

I was always confident that I had good cover behind me. Well behaved lady though. She will forever remember me.

4 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by Godwin25king: 12:07am On May 21, 2021
Elock1:
angry
For 2021 una still dy ontop woman matter?

4. Give her your first fruit, I mean that January salary way u get wen the year still dy start and country really hard.

5.Gift her your February salary as well. You fit take am out for Val dinner as bonus.

6.Then march you can gift her an iPhone or something way above your budget. If you no get money you can borrow (not from me Sha)

7.Then come back and thank nairalanders later wink
grin grin
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by Elock1: 12:33am On May 21, 2021
ekene101:
Avoid see finish
but the co worker go still see you finish if una marry
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by Thibaut901: 12:41am On May 21, 2021
G

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by SonofGod231: 12:43am On May 21, 2021
MariamAlheri:
It worked out well for two of my colleagues. Both of them are getting married tomorrow traditionally. Their court wedding was today. Congratulations to them.
It's been working pretty fine for lots of people than you think. I know of Doctors married to their fellow Doctor or a nurse in same hospital. I have friends working at the Airport married to their colleagues. Some Organizations are so big that they shuffle Staffs so it's not a matter of you getting so bored of always seeing your spouse at work.
As long as it's not illegal I'm okay with colleagues dating. No limitations whatsoever when it comes to male and female relationship,co-op workers or not.

4 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by DukeNija(m): 12:56am On May 21, 2021
Nuttella:

Lol. My wife was my coworker. Best relationship ever. Before her I dated another coworker from my previous office. If she didn’t kick the bucket, we’d probably be married today. Premium tears what?

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by DukeNija(m): 12:58am On May 21, 2021
tope777:
Coworker.
Coursemate.
Church member.

Non will end well.

Unadulterated lie. More people marry within this category than outside.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by profilemessages: 2:41am On May 21, 2021
the future no only get belle

E GET BREASTS AND PXSSY

abeg dont quote me, i am in MARS

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by JaneYave(f): 3:12am On May 21, 2021
Just be matured about everything. That's all it takes.You could face business at work and do the relationship thing off work. You are envied because most people ( especially the ladies you failed to notice) want to there

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by ikorodureporta: 3:14am On May 21, 2021
marveangel:
Dating a coworker is a no no

Really,?? Have you checked the number of people that married their colleagues??

I even like am pass church members because there's less pretence
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by vickydevoka(m): 3:26am On May 21, 2021
Dating a neighbor is better and easier than coworkers bcus u hardly spend time at home
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by Fiscus105(m): 3:30am On May 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
Dating a coworker is fun it save u from spending money anygoeto impress she knows your salary and she go understand wella, when I be porter for hotel as the time reach one for night na me and the waitress dey bath together they Bleep am steady as she dey hold the bathroom window I dey give am steady doggy grin can u believed the girl hasn't even seen my place once na for work we take dey meet. She tell me say she get fiancee and they wan do introduction soon. The day de. Sack me na that day she see me last and na that dey I saw her last . LOVETH tanks for making me save properly

oga who told you? you never know women Sha, secondary school girl that's asking money from her jobless secondary school boyfriend, is that one earning salary too?

immediately you ask A lady out not even start dating o, you turn to her ATM, less concern if you get or no get salary
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by Jackiedemie(m): 4:28am On May 21, 2021
there is an inner benefit in dating a co-(worker, course mate, student etc) than a stranger.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by jaxxy(m): 5:16am On May 21, 2021
Well true unless they are both mature.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by femi4: 5:38am On May 21, 2021
Which premium tears, It was fun while it lasted. We stopped cos she was about to get married

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What business can 300k do / How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. / Why Women Love Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.