Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,954 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker (29786 Views)

Covering Up For A Mistake A Coworker Has Made: Would You Choose Losing Your Job? / "3 Weeks After Reporting A Much Older Coworker, I Was Fired From My Job" - Lady / How To Tell A Dominant, Overbearing Or Rude Coworker To Shut The Hell Up At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by romunu(m): 6:29am On May 21, 2021
Am in one right now and it is sweeting me,

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by Hassanmaye(m): 7:03am On May 21, 2021
marveangel:
Dating a coworker is a no no
Good boy that's number one rule to succeed in your career,
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by vickydevoka(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2021
tope777:
Coworker.
Coursemate.
Church member.

Non will end well.
Church member is o.k that where most people find their wife

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by vickydevoka(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2021
womenareapess:
And that was how one female baboon was eyeing me undecided

Did she think i will approach her?

Such irritating piece of shiit angry

Naija woman are all useless

Na so I de follow one ugly girl like dat, thinking dat she might be different from de fine gals dat have bad attitude. Omo wen de gal showed her real character na run I run. All gals are de same, irrespective of their.
They ugly gal is just good bcus of her looks, one day she will come out from her shells
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by vickydevoka(m): 7:57am On May 21, 2021
Thibaut901:
G
Come make I give you 10 odd make u use am change ur Life
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by Nobody: 9:00am On May 21, 2021
UDUJ:
It never ends well. Something about not shit-ing where you eat.

Same goes for same compound,same estate, same street, same gym or same church.
Dating is supposed to be a period to know a person better and know if it will end at the altar.

While I can understand street, same compound , but church and gym? Where then will you find people to date? Club,some random party?

I know the reason why most people avoid same church is because of guilt, you cant fvck and still both want to come to church to lift up holy hands. But for people who know what they want, serious relationships are more likely formed in the same church than not.

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by Rita02: 10:03am On May 21, 2021
Dating a couple worker is like the best kind of relationship ever.
Dyt:

https://www.regain.us/advice/dating/the-pros-and-cons-of-dating-a-coworker/
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by MacMkboy(m): 11:00am On May 21, 2021
UDUJ:
It never ends well. Something about not shit-ing where you eat.

Same goes for same compound,same estate, same street, same gym or same church.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by MacMkboy(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2021
vickydevoka:

Na so I de follow one ugly girl like dat, thinking dat she might be different from de fine gals dat have bad attitude. Omo wen de gal showed her real character na run I run. All gals are de same, irrespective of their.
They ugly gal is just good bcus of her looks, one day she will come out from her shells

Not true sha... Meet the one that matches you and was tailored for you, then you won't say this. Upbringing I believe matters. Train your daughters well, then you'll not need to say this. Train your sons well, then they'll only look for diamonds and not cheap whores.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by marveangel(m): 11:10am On May 21, 2021
ofiko123:

Why is that so
speaking from experience.... twice
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker by ofiko123(m): 11:35am On May 21, 2021
marveangel:
speaking from experience.... twice

Terrible.... very terrible...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. / Why Women Love Doctors / Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.