Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Religion Fanatics. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Fanatics. (165 Views)

Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? / Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion Fanatics. by Angeltjazz2017(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2021
Please don’t mind my English understanding that is what matter most.

RELIGION IS THE ROOT OF AFRICANS RACE
Can you deeply sense that if we remove religions from our problems,there will not be any problem left again.
I’m from Muslim back ground,when I was young,I was told that only, we prophet Mohammed followers that Almighty Allah will be accepted. When I grown up,I realized that my friend GABRIEL ANUOLUWAPO AKA FAKIA, he is a Christian and he was told that only the one that accepted Jesus Christ into his life will only see the mercy of God. Fakia is a good friend of mine,we wrote Music together,we are very closed let me cut is short.

Imam preached to us to be kind and nice but we should not have relationship with Christians because they are enemies of ISLAM hatred speech all the time against Christians,the same thing applicable to the

Pastors,Christians leaders also preached to their followers yet hat they should not to have anything’s to do with ISLAM and they see Islam’s as their main enemies. They used same format but different book to enslave AFRICANS and this is the reason why we can never LOVE one another,the love we supposed to be having for one another has been divided by our foreign masters religion.

We have traditional religion standby already and at that time things were bad and good too but when the two religions arrived to Africans they called all our ancestors DEVIL,does that mean there were no good ancestors among all our ancestors.

How Africa can safe themselves,
They should continue with their religions and beliefs but they should stop condemning their ancestors,truly there were many evils among us but that doesn’t mean we are evils.

Being religion personnel does not make you to forget your origin,if you can give traditional religion a peace of mind and some rights,then you shall see how Africans will begin to see some beautiful things in their culture.

NOTED,
China never left their own that’s why it worked for them and I know many people know this but it’s difficult to say the truth because religions of now a days does not different to SECRET CULT.

They preached hatred and that make them enemies of LOVE .

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Sean Pinder Morning Prayer Session June 22 2021 / Prayer By Bishop David Oyedepo / Christian Dramas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.