Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship (1572 Views)

I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife..nkiru Sylvanus Cries Out!!! / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) / Twist Your Mind A Little (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by hegokillme: 1:06am On Oct 31, 2011
i don't mind marrying a guy who has more than 3 wives.

here are my points, i don't have to cook everyday, i don't have to satisfy him everyday cause someone else is , and he will support me and my children because ofcourse only rich guys should do polygamy , plus with women's right i can do whatever i want anytime i want.

now i wanna go into polygamy ,ughh being 1 wife is to much work and i don't want to do work everyday ,but i will like to be supported.

grin
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by seedord247(m): 1:18am On Oct 31, 2011
hegokillme:

here are my points, i don't have to cook everyday, i don't have to satisfy him everyday cause someone else is , and he will support me and my children because ofcourse only rich guys should do polygamy , plus with women's right i can do whatever i want anytime i want.

now  i wanna go into polygamy ,ughh being 1 wife is to much work and i don't want to do work everyday ,but i will like to be supported.

grin

where did you have your elementary school?  . . . It must be Eleja Pry School Mushin.
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by hegokillme: 1:23am On Oct 31, 2011
seedord247:

where did you have your elementary school?  . . . It must be Eleja Pry School Mushin.

listen i give up on love but i want kids and a husband to marry me, plus i don't want him cheating due to public embarrassment . the only way to get this is polygamy.
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by HighChief4(m): 1:38am On Oct 31, 2011
Another Du[i]m[/i]b thread. Your handle says it all "he-go-kill-u"
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by seedord247(m): 1:47am On Oct 31, 2011
seedord247:

she Orie pe shaaa.

If you be mumu do you think we are authentic blind? . . . . Oga if you nor get wettin to do i go advice make you just Over shut Up
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by MrsChima1(f): 2:19am On Oct 31, 2011
hegokillme:

now i wanna go into polygamy ,ughh being 1 wife is to much work and i don't want to do work everyday ,but i will like to be supported.

grin

[size=55pt]Wow.[/size]
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by hegokillme: 2:24am On Oct 31, 2011
High_Chief:

Another Du[i]m[/i]b thread. Your handle says it all "he-go-kill-u"

are u interested in polygamy
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 31, 2011

now  i wanna go into polygamy ,ughh being 1 wife is to much work and i don't want to do work everyday ,but i will like to be supported.

[size=14pt]Good for you! wink

Now keep your epically dumb, quintessentially nonsensical points & moronically motivated opinions to your dimwitted self! Thank you in advance. . . smiley

[/size]
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by HighChief4(m): 3:54am On Oct 31, 2011
hegokillme:

are u interested in polygamy

No, thank you
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by tellwisdom: 4:44am On Oct 31, 2011
Op, when you finish eating, DO YOU TOP IT WITH WEED?? embarassed embarassed. #Just curious undecided undecided
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by slimyem: 7:39am On Oct 31, 2011
hegokillme:

grin

, and you sure this is gon make you happy??SMH!
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by Pennywise(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2011
Interesting. More and more ladies these days are embracing d concept of 'sister-wife' Btw how old is Op
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by Dyt(f): 8:10am On Oct 31, 2011
nt bad an idea if dey wont attack me
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by mashnino(m): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2011
i think this gal is d female version of 190, cum sister hw ugly are you?
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by freecocoa(f): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2011
hegokillme:

grin

Now that just sounds lazy,gold-digger-ish and annoyingly dumb.I mean that in a friendly way.
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 31, 2011
@ poster actually this is not a new thing it has alwys been around and will be around forever. Work towards finding this kind of man i believe they are in abundance and looking for a youngie like you. Best of luck in your serach.
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by baskem(f): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2011
goodluck on that
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by iice(f): 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2011
hegokillme:

listen i give up on love but i want kids and a husband to marry me, plus i don't want him cheating due to public embarrassment . the only way to get this is polygamy.

What happened to your bf? You know the one who is 14yrs older and rich. The one you fell in love with instantly because of the gifts he gave you.
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2011
iice:

What happened to your bf? You know the one who is 14yrs older and rich. The one you fell in love with instantly because of the gifts he gave you.
[size=14pt]No! It's the same boyfriend, enticing her with the gift of polygamy. . . Smh![/size]
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by kpolli(m): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2011
iice:

He is married to 3 women already so she is giving us reasons y she wants to be number 4
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by iice(f): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]No! It's the same boyfriend, enticing her with the gift of polygamy. . . Smh![/size]

kpolli:

He is married to 3 women already so she is giving us reasons y she wants to be number 4

lolz
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2011
What if the man wants a 5th wife?? undecided will you mind??
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by ebonyvibe(f): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2011
And the award of the dumbest female on NL goes to ,  you got it hegokillme

And you know it he has killed you, i pressume your boyfrend that is 14 years older than u is already married.

Y don t you find a man your own age work and build a home with him and when you have children are satisfied with the growth of your business or career tell him that you no longer have anything to do with money he should start wasting it on a 20 year old outside who you will willing accept as your husband's new wife.

If you were my sister i will beat the hell out of u but obviously you cant be even my housegirl is not this dumb
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by Sijo01(f): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2011
iice:

Kai, babe, u'r gud at "follow up".
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by MrsChima1(f): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2011
ebonyvibe:

And the award of the dumbest female on NL goes to ,  you got it hegokillme

And you know it he has killed you, i pressume your boyfrend that is 14 years older than u is already married.

Y don t you find a man your own age work and build a home with him and when you have children are satisfied with the growth of your business or career tell him that you no longer have anything to do with money he should start wasting it on a 20 year old outside who you will willing accept as you husband's new wife.

If you were my sister i will beat the hell out of u but obviously you cant be even my housegirl is not this dumb

Sadly desperate women these days will settle for anything even if he doesn't come close to compatible to them. 

It is sad to know that women these days would settle being sloppy seconds. Like my granny always said "there is no dick in the world worth selling your soul to".
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by Cuddler: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians don't like honesty & sincerity.

Now if she wants polygamy, then that is her decision and should be respected. Its possible she is a product of a polygamous home. She was brought up that way, like all those face me I face you kind of scenario with a man and 4 wives with 20 children so don't insult her.

You can only advice, educate & pray for her. With the harsh and inconsistent economy that we have, some ladies don't value their lives. So please speak to her nicely. This is as a result of the constant virginity or Celibate rallies that have yielded no result. Teach women Independence, values & empowerment then you get women who think rationally. Marriage is even too over-rated these day, make una let single ladies wey get vision hear word abeg.
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2011
Nigerians don't like honesty & sincerity.

Now if she wants polygamy, then that is her decision and should be respected. Its possible she is a product of a polygamous home. She was brought up that way, like all those face me I face you kind of scenario with a man and 4 wives with 20 children so don't insult her.

You can only advice, educate & pray for her. With the harsh and inconsistent economy that we have, some ladies don't value their lives. So please speak to her nicely. This is as a result of the constant virginity or Celibate rallies that have yielded no result. Teach women Independence, values & empowerment then you get women who think rationally. Marriage is even too over-rated these day, make una let single ladies wey get vision hear word abeg.
[size=14pt]I dont understand! Is this supposed to now encourage promiscuity and wanton gallivanting? Because women are supposed to be independent? SMH! Marriage is over rated to you and then a single lady says she wants to get married into a polygamous home, and that is vision?. . . Scintillating!. . .[/size]
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by donguutti: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2011
@hegokillme, don't mind anybody,its ur life and can do what ever u want with it,  BTW more women lyk  you are needed to help  fulfill
the words of the good book IS 4:1, i have always wanted to be polygamous but all this church something and modernism just dey
dull me.

***see desperation**** embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by Honeycity(f): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2011
why are nlrs so quick at criticizing one, is the op not entitled to her own opinion ?
we know not where shes coming from, she alone knows where the shoes pinches
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by LadyT(f): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2011
Leave the poster alone shes no different to Sade Okoya wink
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by Cuddler: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2011
Honeycity:

why are nlrs so quick at criticizing one, is the op not entitled to her own opinion ?
we know not where shes coming from, she alone knows where the shoes pinches

donguutti:

@hegokillme, don't mind anybody,its your life and can do what ever u want with it,  BTW more women lyk  you are needed to help  fulfill
the words of the good book IS 4:1, i have always wanted to be polygamous but all this church something and modernism just dey
dull me.

***see desperation**** embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

LadyT:

Leave the poster alone shes no different to Sade Okoya wink

I wonder O. Is it not better than choosing the part of prostitution. Its her life, we can only advice, hope and pray for her. We can't scold an adult for her desires. Some ladies are even worse sef sleeping with other peoples hubbies at least the op is smart enough to want to legalize & ordain her own
Re: I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2011
[size=14pt]***Yawns*** At the Replies above me. . .
Why dont you all run a background check on the Op and maybe u'll understand where she's coming from. . . Most of us has done so already, and that influenced our replies!. . . Someone even mentioned Sade Okoya! Yeah. . . She's the role Model of the millennium!. . .

Let's all hail polygamy, the new way of life. . . Especially when it's influenced by a man that entices you with gifts, just like the OP was. . . R   U   B   B   I   S   H   ! smiley [/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Fit Jolly With This Type Of Babe For The Upcoming Valentine? / Are Guys Really That Bad? / What Makes A Woman Submit To Her Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.