Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

My Heart Is Bleeding - Help Me! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Heart Is Bleeding - Help Me! (632 Views)

MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY / How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year / Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Is Bleeding - Help Me! by Effiongdanny: 4:50pm On May 20, 2021
My name is Daniel Effiong, I am from Akwa-Ibom State. I am currently a student of the University of Calabar

I have been on Nairaland for a long time because it has been my source of news and updates. I also understand the situation of things here.
I just created this account to enable me create new post as a member.

I have a problem which is about ruining my life. I've lost peace because of it and now I notice I have difficulty in breathing, just because of deep thoughts.

I entered the school after 7 years of finishing my WAEC. It wasn't an easy decision but I had to take it.

I have no mother or father nor siblings. The uncles I have are pure definition of evil when you check the Longman Dictionary. Currently, they are after me, judging from series of attacks I get all day.

I struggled to start school so as to get atleast a degree to help my life. But it has turned out to be a nightmare.

I've been struggling to feed, dress, even to get a shelter. I've done ALL odd jobs except killing. And I'm used to the suffering now.

The major reason I put up this post is to reveal what has been gradually taking my life.

Last semester was hell for me in school because they said no school fees no exam and also no school fees receipt no GSS exam.

I called on friends to help but none helped. I begged in the streets of Calabar to raise money but it wasn't upto 10% of what I needed.

When the exam started I missed some papers because I haven't paid. So a friend introduced me to online loan companies. I tried them out and upto 8 of them gave me loan that summed up to my fees.

Since the exam finished, I've been struggling to payback loan. Most times, when I save up the money to pay back one, the due date of another will reach and I'll payback and take another to settle others.
Just like that, it has been recycling and money increasing.

Right now, it has grown to almost N200,000 debt and they are after me.

Not one time have they called my contacts and embarrassed them. They have called me to death.
They have threatened my life to the extent I've resorted to ignoring most of them. But still, I have no rest. I'm dying slowly.

Knowing I'm owing and hiding seems to me as theft.

I've thought of what to do. I have no property to sell nor anyone to run to for help. I just need to have peace.

Struggling at a construction site to make a daily bread and at the same time living in fear and agony, is one thing I know that can end me untimely.

As I have no food, clothes or even shelter, it kills me to remember I am being called a thief. Since I started school till now, if there are 100 nights, I've slept 60 nights in any of the Pavilions in Unical.
I know I'll be OK someday.

Please, to all good people in this forum, I need immediate financial support to pay my debts. I won't mind if you want me to pay back but you have to give me time please.

Before I resorted to pouring my heart on this Forum, I've had it to my neck and it's about strangling me.

Please help me out. I'll be forever grateful to anyone who extend a helping hand.

Thanks.
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding - Help Me! by Effiongdanny: 5:24pm On May 20, 2021
I can provide any proof to back my claim and ready to meet my helper if located in Calabar.

Please help me.
Please.

Daniel Effiong N.
First bank

Please help me.
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding - Help Me! by Effiongdanny: 7:50am On May 23, 2021
Happy Sunday Please put me in your prayers. Thanks
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding - Help Me! by Expresswriter: 10:42pm On May 23, 2021
It is well, Daniel.

Try Fiverr and Upwork.

You'll make good money there.

They pay in Dollars.

When you make it, don't forget to help others.

You'll be fine.

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Burst Into Serious Tears As He Pleads Guilty To Fraud Allegations. / The Impact Of Bbnaija On Our Youth / What The Best Way To Celebrate A Birthday If You Don't Want To Involve People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.