Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Faith, Changes & Tolerance - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith, Changes & Tolerance (3906 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Pope Francis Urges Nigerians To Imbibe Religious Tolerance / Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life" John 3:16

You don't have to be scared if you're sure that you belong to the group Jesus is coming to fight on their behalf. He has given his clear orders and only those trusting in him will be preserved when he comes with his armies!wink

We know John 3.16 it's not the point. The point is that you guys believe in war but you only believe in killing non JW.
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
tctrills:

We know John 3.16 it's not the point. The point is that you guys believe in war but you only believe in killing non JW.

Do you believe John 3:16 or you're just "catching fun"?

Because that verse is clearly saying some people will be destroyed while others are preserved so if you feel JWs aren't those to be preserved as we claim no wahala! cheesy
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Do you believe John 3:16 or you're just "catching fun"?

Because that verse is clearly saying some people will be destroyed while others are preserved so if you feel JWs aren't those to be preserved as we claim no wahala! cheesy
John 3.16 has nothing to do with war. It had nothing to do with the Israelite wars or any of the wars you support. Again what does it mean when the scriptures says"shall not perish"? Because the scriptures make it clear that all would be resurrected.
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
tctrills:

John 3.16 has nothing to do with war. It had nothing to do with the Israelite wars or any of the wars you support. Again what does it mean when the scriptures says"shall not perish"? Because the scriptures make it clear that all would be resurrected.

It's because you're not ready to learn but when the scriptures say those believing will not perish what do you think of those who do not believe?

For your information not all the dead will be resurrected! wink
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's because you're not ready to learn but when the scriptures say those believing will not perish what do you think of those who do not believe?

For your information not all the dead will be resurrected! wink
Oga I believe the bible not you. It says all would be resurrected.
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
tctrills:

Oga I believe the bible not you. It says all would be resurrected.

No wahala as you don't want to learn but this is my own thread so i'll open up for the benefit of those who wants to learn.

God said those who are WICKED will not be remembered so they will routine in their graves! Psalms 9:17

Where people like you get confused is Act 24:15 when Paul said there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and unrighteous but instead of you people to ask what about God's word at Psalms 9:17 you just wrap it all up as what the book says so it has no meaning to you.

The RIGHTEOUS are all faithful people from the time of Abel till John the baptist and Jesus' disciples who aren't born again Christians all will be brought back to life on planet earth! Job 14:13-15

The UNRIGHTEOUS are people who lived by conscience as they had no opportunity of knowing the true God but their conscience bears witness that they're willing to live a righteous life! Romans 2:14-16

But as for deliberate evildoers they will never be called back to life! Psalms 9:17 smiley
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala as you don't want to learn but this is my own thread so i'll open up for the benefit of those who wants to learn.

God said those who are WICKED will not be remembered so they will routine in their graves! Psalms 9:17

Where people like you get confused is Act 24:15 when Paul said there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and unrighteous but instead of you people to ask what about God's word at Psalms 9:17 you just wrap it all up as what the book says so it has no meaning to you.

The RIGHTEOUS are all faithful people from the time of Abel till John the baptist and Jesus' disciples who aren't born again Christians all will be brought back to life on planet earth! Job 14:13-15

The UNRIGHTEOUS are people who lived by conscience as they had no opportunity of knowing the true God but their conscience bears witness that they're willing to live a righteous life! Romans 2:14-16

But as for deliberate evildoers they will never be called back to life! Psalms 9:17 smiley
Please advise me, do I learn from you or from the words of Christ?
John 5.28
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
tctrills:

Please advise me, do I learn from you or from the words of Christ? John 5.28
You can never ever understand Jesus because he spoke a lot in parables so if you're not ready to learn from his real disciples you will read and read and read his words until you become totally confused! Matthew 13:13, 34

Jesus said:

It will be more tolerable in the day of judgement for Sodom and Gomorrah than for some people.
Those destroyed in Sodom and Gomorrah has already been judged so on judgment day they will not be called to mind but those Jesus said these words to will face worse condition than the inhabitants of Sodom which means none of them will have a chance to be alive when Christ begin ruling for 1,000 years for your information the 1,000 years of Jesus is the judgment day.
Many misinformed Churchgoers thought they will queue before a court to be judged but let me leave you with whatever you want to believe at least you agree that many will be destroyed while only those believing in Jesus will be preserved alive. That's enough for now! wink
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You can never ever understand Jesus because he spoke a lot in parables so if you're not ready to learn from his real disciples you will read and read and read his words until you become totally confused! Matthew 13:13, 34

Jesus said:

It will be more tolerable in the day of judgement for Sodom and Gomorrah than for some people.
Those destroyed in Sodom and Gomorrah has already been judged so on judgment day they will not be called to mind but those Jesus said these words to will face worse condition than the inhabitants of Sodom which means none of them will have a chance to be alive when Christ begin ruling for 1,000 years for your information the 1,000 years of Jesus is the judgment day.
Many misinformed Churchgoers thought they will queue before a court to be judged but let me leave you with whatever you want to believe at least you agree that many will be destroyed while only those believing in Jesus will be preserved alive. That's enough for now! wink
[s][/s]
Oga, Jesus Christ did not always speak in parables. In fact, in the verse I quoted he was not speaking in parables so stop pretending.
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
tctrills:

Oga, Jesus Christ did not always speak in parables. In fact, in the verse I quoted he was not speaking in parables so stop pretending.
John 5:28

"Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice" NWT

In other versions it's rendered this way:

"Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice" Holy Bible

Jews don't bury wicked people in fact they do throw their copses into the burning furnace behind Jerusalem called "Gehenna" their belief is that since such a person didn't live a godly life he or she has nothing to be remembered for.

So when Jesus said those in the memorial tombs (in their graves) the Jews knew that he was referring to people who lived godly lives worthy to be remembered.

Job said:

O that in the Grave you would conceal me, That you would hide me until your anger passes by, That you would set a time limit for me and remember me! If a man dies, can he live again? I will wait all the days of my compulsory service Until my relief comes. You will call, and I will answer you. You will long for the work of your hands! Job 14:13-15

He was sure that he will be REMEMBERED because he lived a righteous life but as for evil people there's no reason to remember them! Psalms 9:17

Ọmọ come and let's TEACH you this gra gra won't lead you anywhere. You're just worried yet you have no reason to be if only you're humble like me. I was a Muslim when JWs came to me but after discovering they know better i humbled myself to take in accurate knowledge of truth! smiley
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

John 5:28

"Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice" NWT

In other versions it's rendered this way:

"Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice" Holy Bible

Jews don't bury wicked people in fact they do throw their copses into the burning furnace behind Jerusalem called "Gehenna" their belief is that since such a person didn't live a godly life he or she has nothing to be remembered for.

So when Jesus said those in the memorial tombs (in their graves) the Jews knew that he was referring to people who lived godly lives worthy to be remembered.

Job said:

O that in the Grave you would conceal me, That you would hide me until your anger passes by, That you would set a time limit for me and remember me! If a man dies, can he live again? I will wait all the days of my compulsory service Until my relief comes. You will call, and I will answer you. You will long for the work of your hands! Job 14:13-15

He was sure that he will be REMEMBERED because he lived a righteous life but as for evil people there's no reason to remember them! Psalms 9:17

Ọmọ come and let's TEACH you this gra gra won't lead you anywhere. You're just worried yet you have no reason to be if only you're humble like me. I was a Muslim when JWs came to me but after discovering they know better i humbled myself to take in accurate knowledge of truth! smiley
You are not making any sense. So you mean that only those buried in a grave would resurrect right? I asked you, who do we believe, you or Jesus Christ?
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
tctrills:

You are not making any sense. So you mean that only those buried in a grave would resurrect right? I asked you, who do we believe, you or Jesus Christ?

Believe whoever you like at least you agree that only those believing in Jesus will be saved while others perish shey?
I think that's enough for you! wink
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Believe whoever you like at least you agree that only those believing in Jesus will be saved while others perish shey?
I think that's enough for you! wink
All would be resurrected and the evil would be cast into hell where there would be weeping and gnashing of teeth. This is what the bible teaches. Stop teaching another doctrine.
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
tctrills:

All would be resurrected and the evil would be cast into hell where there would be weeping and gnashing of teeth. This is what the bible teaches. Stop teaching another doctrine.

Funny atheist!

Can you quote where the Bible said "the evil will be cast into hell" cheesy
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Funny atheist!

Can you quote where the Bible said "the evil will be cast into hell" cheesy
if I do, would you finally agree you are wrong?
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
tctrills:
if I do, would you finally agree you are wrong?

OK that has been your headache ever since! cheesy

No wonder you kept coming back instead going to "catch some fun" as you often say!

Well if it's about the scriptures i was never wrong because you don't know what you're quoting and you don't want to know.

Hell simply means Grave so all people whether good or evil goes there! Ecclesiastes 9:10 wink
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

OK that has been your headache ever since! cheesy

No wonder you kept coming back instead going to "catch some fun" as you often say!

Well if it's about the scriptures i was never wrong because you don't know what you're quoting and you don't want to know.

Hell simply means Grave so all people whether good or evil goes there! Ecclesiastes 9:10 wink
Loool. See fear. I am enjoying your fear.So what about outer darkness?
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
tctrills:

Loool. See fear. I am enjoying your fear

OK you're enjoying it right?
That's wonderful! cheesy
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

OK you're enjoying it right?
That's wonderful! cheesy
Do would are those who would be in outer darkness where there would be weeping wailing and gnashing of teeth. And who are those who would be thrown into a fiery furnace where there shall be weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
tctrills:
Do would are those who would be in outer darkness where there would be weeping wailing and gnashing of teeth. And who are those who would be thrown into a fiery furnace where there shall be weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth

Sebi you said you understand Jesus oya explain what he meant there nah! cheesy
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Sebi you said you understand Jesus oya explain what he meant there nah! cheesy
Good now you are listening. He meant what he said. The wicked would be cast into outer darkness. Can it be more simple than that?
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
tctrills:

Good now you are listening. He meant what he said. The wicked would be cast into outer darkness. Can it be more simple than that?
OK now that you're no longer catching fun but ready to preach/teach what your pastors taught you.
Is it casting into Hell or casting into outer darkness smiley
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

OK now that you're no longer catching fun but ready to preach/teach what your pastors taught you.
Is it casting into Hell or casting into outer darkness smiley
This is much more fun. And to answer your question, it is outer darkness. Don't forget, I teach from the bible not from a pastor.
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
tctrills:

This is much more fun. And to answer your question, it is outer darkness.
OK it's outer darkness when they're alive or dead? cheesy
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
tctrills:

This is much more fun. And to answer your question, it is outer darkness. Don't forget, I teach from the bible not from a pastor.

The funny thing here is that Jesus sent people to teach people {Matthew 28:19-20} but in your case you refused to be THOUGHT yet you want to TEACH! cheesy
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The funny thing here is that Jesus sent people to teach people {Matthew 28:19-20} but in your case you refused to be THOUGHT yet you want to TEACH! cheesy
If I am not taught how come I keep exposing your lies. Looool
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

OK it's outer darkness when they're alive or dead? cheesy
Oga a dead man can't weep, wail or ghash his teeth.
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
tctrills:

If I am not taught how come I keep exposing your lies. Looool
Exposing lies but failed woefully to present those practicing the truth!
No pastor taught you but you want to become a pastor over others. Really hilarious! cheesy

tctrills:

Oga a dead man can't weep, wail or ghash his teeth.
So if they're not dead then in what way do they perish? John 3:16-18
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Exposing lies but failed woefully to present those practicing the truth!
No pastor taught you but you want to become a pastor over others. Really hilarious! cheesy

So if they're not dead then in what way do they perish? John 3:16-18
To perish may not always mean death. Use your dictionary.
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
tctrills:

To perish may not always mean death. Use your dictionary.

Well according to God's word in Genesis the wages of sin is DEATH! Romans 6:23; Genesis 2:17
That's what God mean whenever he use that word PERISH! wink
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Well according to God's word in Genesis the wages of sin is DEATH! Romans 6:23; Genesis 2:17
That's what God mean whenever he use that word PERISH! wink
And God's words also teach that all that die would resurrect. So yes all would die but yet all would resurrect again
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
tctrills:

And God's words also teach that all that die would resurrect. So yes all would die but yet all would resurrect again
Then after they've been judged during Noah's days, judge during Sodom and Gomorrah then they will still be judged again which means the wages of their sin couldn't have been death nah! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

True Confession Of A Mermaid. Very Touching.... / 7 Reasons Why Christian Brothers & Sisters Should Remain Virgins Until Marriage / Seun What Are The Steps U Are Taking 2 Manage Christians And Muslims In 1 Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.