Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade (31772 Views)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by realstars: 7:05pm On May 20, 2021
We Know Them All.
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by pointstores(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2021
Affordable laptop powerbank

Affordable solar solution in stock

Prize range from 10,000----1000000

Inquiry 2348166117----634
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by ofiko123(m): 7:08pm On May 20, 2021
Wishing them success in this their new undertaking...
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 20, 2021
Non progressive political sense of Africans...
No ideology, just follow where there food to feed your interest.
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Philomath1212: 7:17pm On May 20, 2021
okosodo:
See dis old woman dey follow small boy for nyansh because of politics

BECAUSE OF MONEY
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by hosemujica: 7:22pm On May 20, 2021
Pvibe007:

Do u sleep on Political threads? Dude get a life. If u this jobless, u can pm me ur CV .
Don’t die a useless man
Please help him, he really needs help.
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Lighthammer(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2021
A prostitute is even more honorable than this people keep whoring out yourself to different political party hoe
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Amaso99(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2021
This mama they jump up and down
Her skirt go tire oh
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by BinamRex: 7:25pm On May 20, 2021
Mama bakassi, you are an embarrassment.
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Confirmedzombie: 7:26pm On May 20, 2021
Today really a sad day for Igbos and Ndigbo.

Another SE state captured by APC. The SE is now fully APC.

Igbos are indeed terrorists group.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Pvibe007: 7:26pm On May 20, 2021
onotiemoria:

Can i PM you my CV sir?
Just your LinkedIn profile is enough!
What’s your field ?
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by avsadeeq0(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2021
Pvibe007:

Do u sleep on Political threads? Dude get a life. If u this jobless, u can pm me ur CV .
Don’t die a useless man
Im jobless sir can pm my cv sir ?
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Sonoyom(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2021
Politicians are just useless, some years ago this woman said that Ayade was after her life no ahe is after Ayade.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Asiseeit: 7:31pm On May 20, 2021
Pvibe007:

Don’t die a useless man

Abeg bro, leave that man. Let me pm you my CV biko.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Pvibe007: 7:34pm On May 20, 2021
Asiseeit:

Abeg bro, leave that man. Let me pm you my CV biko.
You LinkedIn profile is enough!
I will refer you also to threads on Reddit & Quora too depending on your field ( IT preferably )
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by poiZon: 7:36pm On May 20, 2021
Pvibe007:

Don’t die a useless man
Bros should i forward mine...
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by habsydiamond(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2021
It's just like calling a madman the groom so as to create passage for oneself.... She get strategy no be small.
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Akwason: 7:37pm On May 20, 2021
This is not good considering what's happening in the nation and of what progress will these bring to the state, instead of making a move on how to restructure the country, why always being selfish at the detriment of the people, what's the future expectation of these party ??
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by contigiency(m): 7:37pm On May 20, 2021
ugodson:
My simple question is "Why are people still moving to this Wicked political party"

Never will they see my vote again

You must be very naive to think the behavior of any politician in this country has anything to do with the party he or she belongs.

5 Likes

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Simplyleo: 7:37pm On May 20, 2021
Pvibe007:

You LinkedIn profile is enough!
I will refer you also to threads on Reddit & Quora too depending on your field ( IT preferably )
Lmao.

So referring to a site is the job he wants to offer? And he needs cv to make such referral.

Still wondering when reddit becomes a job offering site with CV. grin

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 20, 2021
Simplyleo:
From the way things are going, na only few of we haters and shildren of perdition go remain for pdp in the next 3 months.

Abiama, why hath thou forsaken us?
The real perdition is APC...
Where is it taking you to?...
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Jeromejnr(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

Lmao.

So referring to a site is the job he wants to offer? And he needs cv to make such referral.

Still wondering when reddit becomes a job offering site with CV. grin

You guys have entertained me today..lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS / Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja / Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.