Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade (31767 Views)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:29pm On May 20, 2021
Pvibe007:

Do u sleep on Political threads? Dude get a life. If u this jobless, u can pm me ur CV .
Don’t die a useless man

LOL!!!

SEE FINISHING FOR SIMPLYLEO

CC: SIMPLYSHIT
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by micflo28(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2021
Our daddy in Terrorism and Terrorist affairs Nnamugu Cownu will not like this development.

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by fof1: 9:48pm On May 20, 2021
Officialhorlah:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/defection-where-ayade-leads-there-i-go-%e2%80%95-ita-giwa/

Failed Cargoes. Watch Out the Political Equation in CRS soon...
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Exponential101: 9:50pm On May 20, 2021
Is this why your shameless father can not do away with NL ?
Pvibe007:

Shut up. What’s my business with PDP and APC? And I think your Father also makes senseless comments. Your mates are being innovative and achieving success, yet you are on a forum ranting about APC & PDP?
Go to Reddit, Quora and Toytowngermany and see how intelligent folks drop comments or argument. Your own no pass PDP & APC. Only a fool like you won’t know they are both the same. Omo Ale jati jati
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by SimplyShit: 9:52pm On May 20, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

LOL!!!

SEE FINISHING FOR SIMPLYLEO

CC: SIMPLYSHIT

Buahahahahaha just employ him as your dog carer

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by SimplyShit: 9:54pm On May 20, 2021
Pvibe007:

Do u sleep on Political threads? Dude get a life. If u this jobless, u can pm me ur CV .
Don’t die a useless man

He doesn't need CV. Just employ him as your dog carer
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Pvibe007: 9:56pm On May 20, 2021
Exponential101:
Is this why your shameless father can not do away with NL ?
Yes! And that’s why your IMP OF A FATHER didn’t know that majority of the intelligent folks are also on QUORA and REDDIT! But as a BLIND BAT, Your still remained stuck in NL waiting to rant about how PDP went to APC and how APC went to NCC . Zero brains. And i am sure if they dissect your BALD HEADED FATHER , they would find nothing apart from pieces of used baby pampers

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:53pm On May 20, 2021
SimplyShit:

Buahahahahaha just employ him as your dog carer

You are right! cheesy

I will do that!

Cc: simplyleo

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by ThePlugg(m): 12:08am On May 21, 2021
Apc don de get ground..... Mu de look

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by NOHOLDSBAR: 1:21am On May 21, 2021
Pvibe007:

Stop tagging me if you got nothing important to say. I don’t have Time for Imbeciles

Imbecility and stupidity is known to be prevalent in your DNA. Try not to pass it on to your next generation.

#MUMU HYPOCRITE
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by vickydevoka(m): 3:29am On May 21, 2021
Cross carpeting in Nigeria is too much. In the united State u hardly see a republican turn to democrat overnight bcus de two parties have different ideology
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by amuwo1980: 4:41am On May 21, 2021
Silly old woman , my colleagues were running trains on her in calabar in 2013/14 , that’s all she is good for , the least God fearing woman to n the world .
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Nobody: 6:45am On May 21, 2021
okosodo:
See dis old woman dey follow small boy for nyansh because of politics

She is not focused on Ayade but the big fish at the centre. She has always been a ruling party camp follower.
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by yetunsbay(m): 6:50am On May 21, 2021
He might be worse & hated thou but only him still has a pinch of political party ideology of steadfastness. Jagaban !
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Miracle1991: 6:59am On May 21, 2021
Chidex50:

I've never seen you contribute reasonably in this forum.Always vomiting hateful speech and supporting evil
what is evil in what he just said? PDP was and is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria.
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by mapet: 7:27am On May 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
From the way things are going, na only few of we haters and shildren of perdition go remain for pdp in the next 3 months.

Abiama, why hath thou forsaken us?

Even the person in the Meme is entered politics under the APC platform and still a member of APC
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade by Tecno66: 3:02pm On May 21, 2021
Officialhorlah:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/defection-where-ayade-leads-there-i-go-%e2%80%95-ita-giwa/
Hunger no good o. E dey turn man to slave.

Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service / Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) / Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja