Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War (40832 Views)

Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial / Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official / Sudan's Warring Factions Agree To A 72-hour Nationwide Ceasefire - Blinken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by Nobody: 10:36am On May 21, 2021
Lol.

They shouldn't cease fire. I pitied them both at first, but when I realised "sufficient food" and "lack of wahala" dey worry them, I just dey look them. Perhaps, if corona virus is dealing with them like India, they wouldn't have time for war. And rubbish people here taking sides. Will Israel support you fight Boko Haram? Or will Palestine?

A beggie!

If dem like make dem no cease fire and blow themselves. I just know that the world is not coming to an end yet. All these NL fake prophets.. grin This life, a go still enjoy am. Fake fake talks! Fake prophesies...fake combinations and permutations.

Please, let's focus on India jare and push our prayers there. Israel and Palentine will be alright Las Las. Na enough food wey dem get and don chop belle full dey worry them.

Next news jooor!
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by id4sho(m): 10:37am On May 21, 2021
angry
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by Racoon(m): 10:37am On May 21, 2021
Good! Perhaps Hamas have had enough of the Israeli return of fire.Isreal does not succumb to terrorists.

6 Likes

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by YoungLionken(m): 10:37am On May 21, 2021
Palestine would be more than happy cool.

The initial topic is misleading sad..

It is supposed to be"ISRAEL AGREES TO HAVE MERCY ON PALESTINE"...

21 Likes

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by Joromi1: 10:38am On May 21, 2021
HamASShole dey fear. Useless Islamic terrorists. Dem think say Israel na Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by Calitoscassius(m): 10:38am On May 21, 2021
After destroying their country and killing hundreds of innocent people.. i think the palestinians got tired of been killed by Isrealis.

However as i have always say, peace comes after war. Give it another 5 years they would start again.

7 Likes

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by Kingrefreshed: 10:39am On May 21, 2021
Shuzzi:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/20/middleeast/israel-palestinian-gaza-conflict-ceasefire-intl/index.html
The best country on earth is any country that does not have Muslims in it. That will be paradise on earth. grin grin cheesy grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by SpatialKing(m): 10:39am On May 21, 2021
Northernblood3:
Terrorists pigs are taking bow after the saw Israelites not giving a damn about Biden order. Their human Shield tactics is not working as the world don't give a damn about their deceitful tricks anymore.

I keep telling Christian countries, never threat these stone worshipping terrorists with kid gloves. Hit them hard and they will plead for peace. Also be careful with the peace talks, Terrorist never changes its coat
Don't mind those fools they thought they can use social media propaganda to win

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by Frales6(f): 10:40am On May 21, 2021
Good for them
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by wonderr(m): 10:40am On May 21, 2021
No matter how incredible it may sound peace is a choice

1 Like

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by chidiebube107: 10:41am On May 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
Israel has rebooted the brains of the terrorist!
Lol only Small Gaza Israel suffer like dat
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by sonsomegrigbo: 10:41am On May 21, 2021
Northernblood3:
Terrorists pigs are taking bow after the saw Israelites not giving a damn about Biden order. Their human Shield tactics is not working as the world don't give a damn about their deceitful tricks anymore.

I keep telling Christian countries, never threat these stone worshipping terrorists with kid gloves. Hit them hard and they will plead for peace. Also be careful with the peace talks, Terrorist never changes its coat

You are just an ignorant and it is hereditary in your family.

If not someone in your family should have told you Israel has killed more Christians in Palestine than Muslims.

Israel has 2 million Muslims and less than 100k Christians out of their 7 million population while Palestine has over two million Christians among them.

The war is political and control of the scarce resources and not for our Lord Jesus Christ.

Grow up and discover you are the real pig supporting Zionist Jews and Muslims against our brethren in Palestine

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by meobizy(f): 10:41am On May 21, 2021
Good. That’s enough time for the Palestinian masses to flee and Hamas to recoup. After the ceasefire elapses, Israel will hammer the sect with all their military might. The stupid media should not mention any women and children casualties because the situation should become a combatant vs combatant affair after the almost two week break.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by AlllFather(m): 10:44am On May 21, 2021
Righteousness2:

I thought you were jumping up on the other thread happy that what your "daddy" said is coming to pass? I thought you said that other nations will join Palestine against Israel? I thought you said that this is the war that will herald the coming of Christ?

What happened?? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by AngelicBeing: 10:44am On May 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
Gbam, gbamer, gbamest, I stand with the God of Abraham, lsaac and lsrael, let thunder, death and destruction strike terrorist hamas and bokoharam to pieces cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by dallasi: 10:45am On May 21, 2021
Northernblood3:

How do you sleep at night ? They should be ashamed.. Palestine has no standing army ,police, navy etc...Children & women were murdered in cold blood and you are celebrating. It will happen to you sooner or later.

6 Likes

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by thaoriginator: 10:45am On May 21, 2021

No!

Make dem continue!

Me bloodclaat! cry
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by sslcrypt: 10:45am On May 21, 2021
barojana:

Handouts in what way
Both USA and Israel have a mutually beneficial relationship.
Isreal has the second highest concentration of high valued startups in the world second only to US. It is home to the research and dev hq of most high tech brands like HP, Intel etc.
Jews holds the highest number of Nobel prizes held by any ethnic population.

It has over a thousand ultra high networth individuals which pack $744 billion in combined wealth within a population of just 8 million people packed within a country the size of Oyo state. Coming only second to UAE ($825 Billion) and far ahead of Saudi ($482 Billion) and Turkey ($422 B) and Iran ($266B).

Without no oil, it has now surpassed the UAE this year for the second highest Gdp per capita in the Middle East ($43000) surpassing Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman etc.

Israel has a 4.2% unemployment rate compared to US with 6%. It has inflation of 0.3% compared with USA of 1.7%. This are economic data published by world Bank.

Israel from 1948 - 2021 fought her wars SINGLEHANDEDLY. It has beating a coalition of Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi, Sudan, Syria on numerous occasion without any US boot on ground for support. Some of its replenishment during war came from as far as chezk Republic not USA.

During the war of attrition, Egypt brought the USSR's ground troops and airforce numbering 20000 to fight Israel's Sinai presence. Israel dealt with USSR (Second Most Powerful Country In The World) on air superiority destroying several airplanes and killing their pilots till they ran away. During did not at one time invite US. Even if it did, US would not come.

The $4 Billion US gives to Israel in military aid is not unique. It equally gives Egypt ($3B) and Pakistan ($2). For Israel, the money helps America's ally with significant advantage over Iran an adversary of USA.

Know wetin you dey talk.

This is one of the most accurate information I have come across on this forum.

This information is archived in every nation's intelligence records enimes or foe.

I would like to invite you for a one on one talk because unbiased persons is what is needed for highly sensitive analytical role.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by Munzy14(m): 10:46am On May 21, 2021
Whoever advised Palestinians to go into war, need to be flogged in public on their national TV for one week...

What a shame...

Billions destroyed in 11days...100+ lives wasted.

6 Likes

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by Lamasta(m): 10:46am On May 21, 2021
Palestine will never remain the same again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by Amungwele: 10:46am On May 21, 2021
Fact over sentiment/emotions.

Know this, know peace.

Thanks for educating the ignorant amongst us. cool

barojana:

Handouts in what way
Isreal has the second highest concentration of high valued startups in the world second only to US. It is home to the research and dev hq of most high tech brands like HP, Intel etc.

It has over a thousand ultra high networth individuals which pack $744 billion in combined wealth within a population of just 8 million people packed within a country the size of Oyo state. Coming only second to UAE ($825 Billion) and far ahead of Saudi ($482 Billion) and Turkey ($422 B) and Iran ($266B).

Without no oil, it has now surpassed the UAE this year for the second highest Gdp per capita in the Middle East ($43000) surpassing Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman etc.

Israel has a 4.2% unemployment rate compared to US with 6%. It has inflation of 0.3% compared with USA of 1.7%. This are economic data published by world Bank.

Israel from 1948 - 2021 fought her wars SINGLEHANDEDLY. It has beating a coalition of Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi, Sudan, Syria on numerous occasion without any US boot on ground for support. Some of its replenishment during war came from as far as chezk Republic not USA.

During the war of attrition, Egypt brought the USSR's ground troops and airforce numbering 20000 to fight Israel's Sinai presence. Israel dealt with USSR (Second Most Powerful Country In The World) on air superiority destroying several airplanes and killing their pilots till they ran away. During did not at one time invite US. Even if it did, US would not come.

The $4 Billion US gives to Israel in military aid is not unique. It equally gives Egypt ($3B) and Pakistan ($2). For Israel, the money helps America's ally with significant advantage over Iran an adversary of USA.

Know wetin you dey talk.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:47am On May 21, 2021
See As allah Abandoned His Own Slaves Suffered In The Hand Of Israeli Forces.. God Bless Israeli Military Men

Where Are The Stubborn Slaves Of allah On NL, We Want To Hear From Dem.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by Righteousness2(m): 10:47am On May 21, 2021
AlllFather:

I thought you were jumping up on the other thread happy that what your "daddy" said is coming to pass? I thought you said that other nations will join Palestine against Israel? I thought you said that this is the war that will herald the coming of Christ?

What happened?? grin grin
See how u Display Foolishness on Public space..
Even with the clarity of things! Someone is still Blind Folded!
Indeed! Devil is Wicked!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by AngelicBeing: 10:47am On May 21, 2021
barojana:

Handouts in what way

Know wetin you dey talk.

2trillion likes, I stand with lsrael, death and destruction to hamas and bokoharam cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by OneKinGuy(m): 10:47am On May 21, 2021
Ceasefire?
More like surrender or I obliterate you.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by xpressionx(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

You are not a real niggarr....lets preach peace...
Nobody be super man...if he really set .....that Israel go hear am hot

Keep kwayet

9 Likes

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by Chirowman(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2021
Good
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2021
Hamas say them win.

But them de shout on air since for cease fire

Their issue the confuse me sef
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by ablejesus26(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2021
barojana:

Handouts in what way

Know wetin you dey talk.

Wow.This is magnificently fantabulous.
I love it when I read things that sparks intelligent thinking and debate like this.Nice one bro.

9 Likes

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by fredoooooo: 10:50am On May 21, 2021
Make una continue .. ka ye yin teba le pa ara yin ..
Na Nigeria conxern me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South Africa Clashes At Anti-foreigner Protest In Pretoria - BBC / Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal / Cameroon Rescues Vice Pm’s Wife Kidnapped By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.