Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War (40154 Views)

Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official / Sudan's Warring Factions Agree To A 72-hour Nationwide Ceasefire - Blinken / Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 21, 2021
tpapi:
Check out d massive destruction of buildings on both the Isreali side and Palestinian side. Despite having Iron Dome Sheild to prevent rockets, isrealis were stil running to bomb shelters to escape from d Palestinian rockets. If not for d bomb shelters , isreal for hear am, both sides suffered injuries
The problem with you people is that you would cry Palestine are oppressed by bully israel

Then say Palestine are match for Israel

Israel has the capacity to level Palestinians if it wanted, it still was just been cautious that's why they have to inform residents to evacuate before strike

You must know gaza is densely populated with refugees and you would still end up crying should israel had gone full force

We know the side that went begging Egypt etc to appeal for a cease fire

1 Like

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by Theboss100(m): 1:25pm On May 21, 2021
barojana:

Handouts in what way The US human dev index is not even as good as that of Norway to begin with. How then can America make Israel what it hasn't achieved? US financial giveaway to Israel is only MILITARILY. It is US buying influence and strengthening an ally for a potential conflict with Iran through cash and loan. All of which Israel can do without and were post her major wars in the 70s.

Israel is in the same economic and developmental league with USA and other Scandinavian countries like sweeden, Denmark etc. It's only unfortunate it is surrounded by historically proven unfortunate Neighbours which has meant it spends heavily on defense what it could have spent on other things. Not Finland, Sweeden or any other countries can survive what Israel has survived and still remain a developed country.

Do you think it is ordinary for a country to have thousands of rockets flying across into a country and big intl corporations still stay? Let Russia fire 100 rockets across Norway that falls into sea, everyone in that country would start fleeing.
Israel is fighting and still developing economy at the same time. My hats to the Israelis. I remove my Fila in salutation.

Isreal has the second highest concentration of high valued startups in the world second only to US. It is home to the research and dev hq of most high tech brands like HP, Intel etc.
Jews holds the highest number of Nobel prizes held by any ethnic population.

It has over a thousand ultra high networth individuals which pack $744 billion in combined wealth within a population of just 8 million people packed within a country the size of Oyo state. Coming only second to UAE ($825 Billion) and far ahead of Saudi ($482 Billion) and Turkey ($422 B) and Iran ($266B).

Without no oil, it has now surpassed the UAE this year for the second highest Gdp per capita in the Middle East ($43000) surpassing Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman etc. Outside Mid east, it surpasses United Kingdom, New Zealand, Japan, Italy and would soon topple Canada.

Israel has a 4.2% unemployment rate compared to US with 6%. It has annual inflation of 0.3% compared with USA of 1.7%. This are economic data published by world Bank.

Israel from 1948 - 2021 fought her wars SINGLEHANDEDLY. It has beating a coalition of Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi, Sudan, Syria on numerous occasion without any US boot on ground for support. Some of its replenishment during war came from as far as chezk Republic not USA.
Infact, the US draws Israel back. At least in 1973 unprovoked war against Israel, they had opportunity to capture Cairo and Damascus, save for the US which started screaming for ceasefire.

During the war of attrition, Egypt brought the USSR's ground troops and airforce numbering 20000 to fight Israel's Sinai presence because ussr hated Israel for being US ally. Israel dealt with USSR (Second Most Powerful Country In The World) on air superiority destroying several airplanes and killing their pilots till they ran away. During that time Israel did not at one time invite US. Even if it did, US would not come.

The $4 Billion US gives to Israel in military aid is not unique. It equally gives Egypt ($3B) and Pakistan ($2). For Israel, the money helps America's ally with significant advantage over Iran an adversary of USA.

Know wetin you dey talk.

Respect Sir. Wow.
Reno is this you. Stop hiding. We don catch you today.

gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by dallasi: 1:26pm On May 21, 2021
shadeyinka:

Let's assume the IDF are occupation forces for the sake of argument, which country did they occupy and who was the deposed/removed president/king/amir of the said occupied land

Even the Israelis has never denied of been an occupation forces.. You also need :
"United Nations Resolution 242, resolution of the United Nations (UN) Security Council adopted on November 22, 1967"
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by Realhommie(m): 1:35pm On May 21, 2021
barojana:

Handouts in what way The US human dev index is not even as good as that of Norway to begin with. How then can America make Israel what it hasn't achieved? US financial giveaway to Israel is only MILITARILY. It is US buying influence and strengthening an ally for a potential conflict with Iran through cash and loan. All of which Israel can do without and were post her major wars in the 70s.

Israel is in the same economic and developmental league with USA and other Scandinavian countries like sweeden, Denmark etc. It's only unfortunate it is surrounded by historically proven unfortunate Neighbours which has meant it spends heavily on defense what it could have spent on other things. Not Finland, Sweeden or any other countries can survive what Israel has survived and still remain a developed country.

Do you think it is ordinary for a country to have thousands of rockets flying across into a country and big intl corporations still stay? Let Russia fire 100 rockets across Norway that falls into sea, everyone in that country would start fleeing.
Israel is fighting and still developing economy at the same time. My hats to the Israelis. I remove my Fila in salutation.

Isreal has the second highest concentration of high valued startups in the world second only to US. It is home to the research and dev hq of most high tech brands like HP, Intel etc.

It has over a thousand ultra high networth individuals which pack $744 billion in combined wealth within a population of just 8 million people packed within a country the size of Oyo state. Coming only second to UAE ($825 Billion) and far ahead of Saudi ($482 Billion) and Turkey ($422 B) and Iran ($266B).

Without no oil, it has now surpassed the UAE this year for the second highest Gdp per capita in the Middle East ($43000) surpassing Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman etc. Outside Mid east, it surpasses United Kingdom, New Zealand, Japan, Italy and would soon topple Canada.

Israel has a 4.2% unemployment rate compared to US with 6%. It has annual inflation of 0.3% compared with USA of 1.7%. This are economic data published by world Bank.

Israel from 1948 - 2021 fought her wars SINGLEHANDEDLY. It has beating a coalition of Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi, Sudan, Syria on numerous occasion without any US boot on ground for support. Some of its replenishment during war came from as far as chezk Republic not USA.
Infact, the US draws Israel back. At least in 1973 unprovoked war against Israel, they had opportunity to capture Cairo and Damascus, save for the US which started screaming for ceasefire.

During the war of attrition, Egypt brought the USSR's ground troops and airforce numbering 20000 to fight Israel's Sinai presence because ussr hated Israel for being US ally. Israel dealt with USSR (Second Most Powerful Country In The World) on air superiority destroying several airplanes and killing their pilots till they ran away. During that time Israel did not at one time invite US. Even if it did, US would not come.

The $4 Billion US gives to Israel in military aid is not unique. It equally gives Egypt ($3B) and Pakistan ($2). For Israel, the money helps America's ally with significant advantage over Iran an adversary of USA.

Know wetin you dey talk.

Incredibly amazing.. This is one of if not the most informed submission I've come across here on NL. All knowledge, no sentiments/emotions.

Thanks for the enlightenment boss, kudos.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by Sirdan247(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2021
Then let there be a match between Israel and turkey
UncommonLogic:
[s][/s]

Keep believing the trash. Turkey will turn Tel Aviv into rubbles with the best advance drone system in the world. See what they did to Israeli weapons in the war between Armenia and Azerbajan? Go and educate yourself of world affairs then come back later. Israelis know better not to fvck with them. Even with US money and Arms running into billions, ordinary rag tag Hamas is able to strike fear into their hearts all over Israel not to talk of Trukey or Iran. Keep drinking that fake press trash.
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by grailife(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....Gal Gadot my crush....abeg tell your country make una rest for fight matter

You are not a real niggarr....lets preach peace...
Nobody be super man...if he really set .....that Israel go hear am hot
Make una nor dey allow all those biblical say deceive una say Israel hardly lose battle.....if Israel do anyhow these days....them go hear am for body
1947-1949
Israel vs Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi, Yemen, Palestine
Israel won

Israel, UK, France vs Egypt
Israel won

1967-1970
Israel vs Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, Soviet Union
Israel won

Israel vs Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Algeria, Morocco, Cuba, North Korea, Syria, Saudi
Israel won

Israel vs Palestine
Israel won

1982-1985
Israel, Christians of Lebanon vs Palestine, Syria, Amal, Jammoul
Israel won

2000-2005
Israel vs Palestine, Hamas
Israel won

Israel vs Hezbollah
Stalemate, UN ordered ceasefire

2008-2009, 2012, 2014
Israel vs Hamas
Israel won

----

I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses (despises, dishonors, treats with contempt) you (Gen 12.3)

Whoever assails you will fall… no weapon that is formed against you will prosper (Isa 54.15,17)

I will be a wall of fire around her… he who touches you, touches the apple of the LORD’s eye (Zech 2.5,cool

Fear not, for I Am with you; be not dismayed, for I Am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you (Isa 41.10)

Those who strive with you (Israel) shall perish (Isa 41.11)

#cttoofthispost
#PrayForIsrael
#IStandWithIsrael

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by lexy2014: 1:41pm On May 21, 2021
dallasi:

With a bias mind you can never reason with what the Palestine & what they are pass through....are you saying the Palestinian just woke up & fired missile into Israel ?

So you don't know the correlation between Plateau & Israel conflict?
Let me help you out...Settlers & indigenes brouhaha

D question I asked u isn't about d correlation between plateau & Israel or about bias. D question is simple:

How was a country without a standing army able to fire 4000 rockets and in this case, was d first to fire into Israel before Israel retaliated?
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by gassbee: 1:41pm On May 21, 2021
dvkot:
malu you think Israel can't wipe them off the map? They are lunching from a posting that puts civilians at risk
mumu so wat was isreal attacking wen it killed innocent women and children after 11 days of sustained aerial bombardment
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by dallasi: 1:45pm On May 21, 2021
lexy2014:

D question I asked u isn't about d correlation between plateau & Israel or about bias. D question is simple:

How was a country without a standing army able to fire 4000 rockets and in this case, was d first to fire into Israel before Israel retaliated?

And simple answer

are you saying the Palestinian just woke up & fired missile into Israel ?

I hope am not color Blind?
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by BabaIbo: 1:49pm On May 21, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[s][/s]

Rubbish talk. They have struck deep into Israel. Obviously blind people like you don't understand the implication of that.
You are here posting rubbish, while even the Israelis are wondering how a rag tag people under constant supervision are able to develop such sophisticated systems that were capable to strike up to 50 miles inside Israel.
Just like a typical you know what, always myopic and never see the big picture.
Israel killed 181, they killed 10 deep inside Israel with their billions and billions of US money spent on Arms. This simply shows that a country like Iran and Turkey will reek havoch on Israel if they want to, try and use your brain.

Keep quiet.

You're ignorant. This is not a full blown war but a war against terrorists in which civilians are at risk.
So, you expect Israel to warn or notifying their enemies of impending bombardment in an all out war?

It's a proxy war fought for a known Israel enemy, and those weapons were supplied by the same enemy.

How many of the attack has your country been able to intercept with the billions in dollars and trillions in naira that has been spent towards that cause?

Even US, Russia, China suffer casualties in sudden attack.

After their first bombardment/attack, how many casualty did they cause Israel after than?

Don't bother replying because I won't respond since you're intellectually bankrupt,

1 Like

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by lexy2014: 1:53pm On May 21, 2021
dallasi:

And simple answer

are you saying the Palestinian just woke up & fired missile into Israel ?

I hope am not color Blind?

That's not an answer is it isn't related to ur claim that Palestine has no standing army. Your level of blindness is ur concern not mine. Meanwhile,

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by zinaunreal(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2021
tolexy007:
Let peace rain. Many Palestinians were jubilating about the cease fire, they are good and loving people, only Hamas is the problem.
Iron dome will be one thing people will google most this year. cheesy Long live Israel.

See how stupid you are. Let me come and take you land and see if you won't fight to death for it. Such annoying ignorant creeps on nairaland
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by Masterkernel1: 2:02pm On May 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....Gal Gadot my crush....abeg tell your country make una rest for fight matter

Make una nor dey allow all those biblical say deceive una say Israel hardly lose battle.....if Israel do anyhow these days....them go hear am for body

What were your brothers from middle East waiting for? They should have joined.
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by dallasi: 2:03pm On May 21, 2021
lexy2014:

That's not an answer is it isn't related to ur claim that Palestine has no standing army. Your level of blindness is ur concern not mine. Meanwhile,

Then you have preconceived answer to your question....
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by majamajic(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2021
rockmite:

Religionists are commonly shallow!

Israel is nothing. They were once slaves of Egypt, Babylon, Parisian, Roman, othoman and Europeans. During Holocaust, 6m of dem were wasted Hitler.

Stop deceiving yourselves, they are not any chosen nation. Egypt defeated them 6hrs.

They cease fire because on Egypt's order.

Egypt begged them the last time , around 8 yrs ago. Egypt even signed never to look for their trouble again
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by fuckfuckman(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2021
God bless you �.
Northernblood3:
Terrorists pigs are taking bow after the saw Israelites not giving a damn about Biden order. Their human Shield tactics is not working as the world don't give a damn about their deceitful tricks anymore.

I keep telling Christian countries, never threat these stone worshipping terrorists with kid gloves. Hit them hard and they will plead for peace. Also be careful with the peace talks, Terrorist never changes its coat

Above is another means Terrorists and it's sympathizers uses to scoop pity from Christians so that we will support their terrorism against Israelites, please don't buy into such nonsense. Terrorist that refuse to live in peace must die in pieces
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by dallasi: 2:08pm On May 21, 2021
shadeyinka:

Let's assume the IDF are occupation forces for the sake of argument, which country did they occupy and who was the deposed/removed president/king/amir of the said occupied land

United Nations Security Council Resolution 242 was adopted unanimously by the UN Security Council on November 22, 1967, in the aftermath of the Six-Day War. It was adopted under Chapter VI of the UN Charter. The resolution was sponsored by British ambassador Lord Caradon and was one of five drafts under consideration.

Voting summary: 15 voted for; None voted against; None abstained
Meeting no: 1,382
Result: Unanimously approved
Date: 22 November 1967
Subject: Territories occupied by Israel
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by Topmaike007(m): 2:10pm On May 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

for once in your life time, since when I know you, you just yarn wetin get sense..
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by henryboyspaco(m): 2:11pm On May 21, 2021
Guy you dey there....
Barman, 4 child bottles for him
barojana:

Know wetin you dey talk.

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by tishbite41(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2021
barojana:

Know wetin you dey talk.

Kai

Very classic
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by lexy2014: 2:15pm On May 21, 2021
dallasi:

Then you have preconceived answer to your question....

U are d one who made d claim that Palestine has no standing army or navy. Kindly defend ur claim:

How was a country without a standing army or navy able to fire 4000 rockets and in this case, was d first to fire into Israel before Israel retaliated?

1 Like

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by LZAA: 2:15pm On May 21, 2021
barojana:

Know wetin you dey talk.

Slow down
That zombie may be slow but he's right
The US protects Israel
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by shadeyinka(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2021
dallasi:

United Nations Security Council Resolution 242 was adopted unanimously by the UN Security Council on November 22, 1967, in the aftermath of the Six-Day War. It was adopted under Chapter VI of the UN Charter. The resolution was sponsored by British ambassador Lord Caradon and was one of five drafts under consideration.

Voting summary: 15 voted for; None voted against; None abstained
Meeting no: 1,382
Result: Unanimously approved
Date: 22 November 1967
Subject: Territories occupied by Israel
I asked a simple question!
Who was their leader at the time of occupation?
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by kellyezekiel1997(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2021
barojana:

Know wetin you dey talk.

[b][/b]indeed you are hundred percent right
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by Empiree: 2:18pm On May 21, 2021
shadeyinka:

Israel isn't fighting Palestinians!
Israel is fighting Hamas!

Hamas is a subset of the Palestinians backed up by Iran.
this boy is Hamas too?

1 Like

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by Tonimax: 2:19pm On May 21, 2021
barojana:

You schooled the dumbo
Wow u really put the docile creature in its rightful place (pig house)
Buharis media cows

Know wetin you dey talk.

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by Tonimax: 2:20pm On May 21, 2021
barojana:

You schooled the dumbo
Wow u really put the docile creature in its rightful place (pig house)
Buharis media cows

Know wetin you dey talk.

U really put the d*umbo in its rightful place

Don't mind all this bullhari media cows

1 Like

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by caracas: 2:23pm On May 21, 2021
barojana:

Know wetin you dey talk.

Tell that ignoramus
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by dvkot(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2021
gassbee:
mumu so wat was isreal attacking wen it killed innocent women and children after 11 days of sustained aerial bombardment
then tell your brothers to stop using children as shield
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by maasoap(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2021
Good news. First time I would click on thread about Palestine/Israel ongoing killings. Nigerians are religious fanatic and bigots
Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by WHITELIGHTER: 2:33pm On May 21, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Why start what you can't finish.

So after Losing over 250 Palestinians, they finally agreed to cease fire Even when isreal lost just less than 15 people.

Imagine being an illitirate, and the same time a Muslim.
I wouldn't wish that to my enemy.

The bolded says it all

1 Like

Re: Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War by vioment: 2:33pm On May 21, 2021
May God bless Israel for standing guard against the Islamic terrorist on the Arabian Peninsula.

Every Friday or after a significant date, it is followed by blood thirst from terrorist in the name of religion. Tufia.

Can you imagine the consequences of terrorist having even more superior technology and weapons.

May God continue to protect the rugged israelis. May your weapons and superiority over these terrorist never run dry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Over 400 People Dead And 600 Missing In Sierra Leone Mudslide (graphic Pics) / Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent / Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.