Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza (1193 Views)

Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas / Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead / Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:14am On May 21, 2021
barojana:

You must be a joker or something comparing Lagos where half the youth population are either Okada riders, bus conductors to Israel with a 43,000 usd / capita gdp.
Lmao.
You are obviously not from Lagos and probably spend your time online only on Nairaland in treads where unpatriotic elements talk down on their country/state and offline among ne'er dowells.
I usually don't respond to uncouth remarks like this but I make exception of yours because it is obvious that you 'sound ' young, intemperate and likely don't read enough to understand that this information is within your reach if you're humble and ready to grow your knowledge on things like these instead of hauling insults that I ignore.
I believe you should try and read sir.

1 Like

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Nobody: 6:10am On May 21, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

They don't know that America sells weapons to Israel and that America gives Israel $4 billion in aid yearly from American tax payers Israel is the highest recipient in aid from America more than any other country.
Generally speaking i think the reason why USA pampers israel so much, it is because israel is the spiritual ground for people that believed in GOD.
people might deny this that America is a free country but the truth is that America is a christian nation just as saudi arabia is an islamic nation.
As Mecca is to islam, so as Jerusalem is to Christians.
This is why if you look at it critically, christian nations like the UK, America, Europe, south korea, and south Americans are all ally of israel and this is why no islamic nation can ever defeat israel because the christian nations i mentioned will never allow it.
The truth is that they have to protect israel based on the fact that jerusalem Is a spiritual ground to People that believe in GOD.
allowing israel to fall will be a slap on the faces of these nations because it will be like islam have defeated christians and Jews.
They might come out to openly condemn israel but in secret, they North America, Europe will never ever allow israel to be defeated.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by cosse(m): 7:00am On May 21, 2021
its about time
Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by motayoayinde: 9:29am On May 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You don't owe me anything sir so don't feel pressured to sound as if you are under obligation sir. I am not into this end time pentacostalism, I am a Christian, I am not into Pentecostal denominationism sir and I am grateful to God.

However, I appreciate that you dropped your arrogance of cancelling the views when you could have just asked for better clarification sir.
Luke 19:41-44 is clear and some translations explained it better but there is a prophetic dimension that preceded that account and it is in the old testament. The ignorance of the Jews, just like today that they still reject Christ, is responsible for the siege.
That Jews, especially the Pharisees, did not remember the prophecy in the book of Zechariah that foretold the triumphant entry of the Prince of Peace into Jerusalem and didn't recognise the Lamb of God while they were having their Passover feast with the Lamb (Ileya) on the 10th Day of Nisan i.e 6th of April ,32 AD when it was calculated and converted to tofay's Gregorian calendar.

And while the Apostles sing Hosana, the Jews were more interested in their faaji and Christ wept and made that pronouncement on Israel. It came to pass in 70 AD and till today, they are still living inside the embankment Christ himself pronounced in Luke 19:41-44

POEPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON A LOT OF US ARE STILL ON THIS FORUM (which by the way, is a toxic forum).
STANDING FOR THE RIGHTS OF THE OPPRESSED POEPLE OF PALESTINE IN SPITE OF BEING A NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN IS QUITE COMMENDABLE.

THUMBS UP.

1 Like

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by dvkot(m): 9:35am On May 21, 2021
FreeStuffssNG:
After 11 days of using American tax payers money and arms to kill children in Gaza?

Netanyahu is gone. He didn't try at all. Thank God for the leaders with conscience who prevailed on him and US to stop the killings.

8 deaths in Isreal and 237 deaths in Palestine shocked
next time don't throw stones at people with big weapon.. They will retaliate but it wont be with stones

1 Like

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by airmark(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2021
dvkot:
next time don't throw stones at people with big weapon.. They will retaliate but it wont be with stones

This is what Yorubas call " O fi owo kekere gba nla".

All those defending Hamas here are terrorists in their hearts. Just trying to hide it.

How would you fire rockets to a country that have one of the bests military technologies in the world and expected not to retaliate in a way to ensure subsequent attacks don't occur again?

Israel ensured that they hit Hamas well such that next time they plan to attack first, they think well about the consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by fergie001: 10:29am On May 21, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dethrone Guinean President Being Driven Around Town, Citizens Rejoice / Moment $100Million F-35 U.S Navy Figher Jet Crashed Into The China Sea(Pics) / Russia Says Countries Arming Ukraine Will Be Responsible For Russian Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.