Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza (1192 Views)

Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas / Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead / Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by HolinessForever: 9:28pm On May 20, 2021
Egyptian security source - whose country has been mediating between the sides - said they had agreed in principle to a mutual halt in hostilities.

The Israeli security cabinet voted to accept a ceasefire late Thursday as the Israeli south and Gaza remain inflamed.

The security cabinet unanimously agreed to a "mutual and unconditional" cessation of hostilities, according to a statement from the Prime Minister's Office.

The ceasefire will begin at 2:00 a.m. Israel media reported. A Hamas official confirmed the hour, according to Walla news.

However, the PMO added, "reality on the ground will determine the continuation of the campaign," implying that they are keeping with the principle of "quiet would be met by quiet."

A Hamas official confirmed to Reuters that the ceasefire would be "mutual and simultaneous."

Top international envoys had worked feverishly to end the war while Israel’s security cabinet debated the details of a restoration of calm in a late-night meeting.

US President Joe Biden spoke with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi about ceasefire efforts, while US Vice President Kamala Harris talked with Jordan's King Abdullah.

According to Kan News, Israel’s National Security adviser, Meir Ben-Shabbat, received a proposal from the Egyptians for a restoration of calm. Egypt along with the UN and others were working on a truce 11 days after Hamas escalated tensions by launching rockets at Jerusalem.

“We have seen reports of a move toward a potential ceasefire,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters in Washington. “That’s clearly encouraging. We believe the Israelis have achieved significant military objectives that they laid out to achieve, in relation to protecting their people and to responding to the thousands of rocket attacks from Hamas. So that’s why, in part, we feel they’re in a position to start winding their operation down.”

Linda Thomas-Greenfield, US ambassador to the United Nations, told a special General Assembly meeting that the US was working to attain a trust, and that “in the hours and days ahead, we will continue to relentlessly push for peace.”

US Deputy Assistant Secretary for Israel and Palestinian Affairs, Hady Amr, remained on the ground to advance those efforts.
United Nations Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process Tor Wennesland was in Doha, Qatar, on Thursday, “on an official visit as part of the United Nations’ intensified efforts to restore calm in Gaza and Israel,” a diplomatic source told The Jerusalem Post. “The UN is actively engaged with all the relevant parties in order to de-escalate the situation on the ground.”

Hamas leaders Ismail Haniyeh and Khaled Mashaal are based in Qatar, and Haniyeh met with Wennesland, a diplomatic source said.

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres told the UNGA that Wennesland had “undertaken extensive diplomatic efforts within the region, including with Egypt, Jordan and Qatar and with key partners in the international community, to encourage all sides to halt the violence. We are engaging directly with the parties to the conflict, including Hamas, in our efforts to secure an end to hostilities.”

Guterres also held a meeting with Arab ministers to discuss the current situation, according to his spokesperson Stephan Dujarric.

During a Wednesday phone call between Biden and Netanyahu, the US president said he “expected a significant de-escalation on the path to a ceasefire.”

Netanyahu told Biden that the operation will continue until Israeli citizens are secure, and repeated that line in subsequent public statements But on Thursday, the matter of timing was absent from Netanyahu’s statements, as it focused more on the Iranian origin of an armed drone shot down over Israel earlier this week.

https://m.jpost.com/middle-east/no-rocket-sirens-since-1-am-as-israel-hamas-ceasefire-said-to-be-close-668607/amp

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by HassieMalcomson(f): 9:30pm On May 20, 2021
There is no ceasefire till now. Though the US force Israel to a ceasefire but they don't have any plans like this yet.
Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by FreeStuffssNG: 9:36pm On May 20, 2021
After 11 days of using American tax payers money and arms to kill children in Gaza?

Netanyahu is gone. He didn't try at all. Thank God for the leaders with conscience who prevailed on him and US to stop the killings.

8 deaths in Isreal and 237 deaths in Palestine shocked

2 Likes

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 20, 2021
all about peace
Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by tolexy007(m): 9:37pm On May 20, 2021
Long live Israel..
Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:38pm On May 20, 2021
Hmmm. I still can't tie my head around a country living on handouts from US forming super power.
US had donated cash directly and indirectly up to $500 Billion yet Isreal has not grown and developed even near as much as Norway!

They don't have a good leader in Netanyahu and I just see the sense in why he lost the election and now on investigation for corruption.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Righteousness2(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2021
The Israelis have rebooted the brains of the terrorists.
Watch out for this so called Peace.
Whenever they say Peace and Safety, Sudden Destruction follows.
That's the times and Seasons we are in..

1 Like

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by cybertron88: 9:54pm On May 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Hmmm. I still can't tie my head around a country living on handouts from US forming super power.
US had donated cash directly and indirectly up to $500 Billion yet Isreal has not grown and developed even near as much as Norway!

They don't have a good leader in Netanyahu and I just see the sense in why he lost the election and now on investigation for corruption.
Shut up. Isreal is more developed than all head slamming nation put together. Death to terrorists. Una get luck say u and ur Fulani malitia don't share boundaries with Isreal. By now u would be cooling off with ur 72 bitches in paradise

1 Like

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 20, 2021
Good one
Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Pierocash(m): 9:57pm On May 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

says who.

Isreal is a super power outside US.

That country is blessed with everything
Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Righteousness2(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2021
[s]
Vaughanlanrewaj:

[/s]

Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

The Whole Earth today Benefits from Israel. There is no Nation on Earth that does not benefit from Israel .

America without Israel or the Jews will be Shattered and Battered!

Israel is the only Nation on Earth that survive on its own

1 Like

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:09pm On May 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

The Whole Earth Benefits from Israel.
America without Israel will be Shattered and Battered!

Israel is the only Nation on Earth that survive on its own

Facts do not agree with you.

The man stated facts go and get knowledge and stop quoting condense that you don't know about.

Survive on its own indeed.LOL grin

3 Likes

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by barojana: 10:10pm On May 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Handouts in what way
Both USA and Israel have a mutually beneficial relationship.
Isreal has the second highest concentration of high valued startups in the world second only to US. It is home to the research and dev hq of most high tech brands like HP, Intel etc.
Jews holds the highest number of Nobel prizes held by any ethnic population.

It has over a thousand ultra high networth individuals which pack $744 billion in combined wealth within a population of just 8 million people packed within a country the size of Oyo state. Coming only second to UAE ($825 Billion) and far ahead of Saudi ($482 Billion) and Turkey ($422 B) and Iran ($266B).

Without no oil, it has now surpassed the UAE this year for the second highest Gdp per capita in the Middle East ($43000) surpassing Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman etc.

Israel has a 4.2% unemployment rate compared to US with 6%. It has inflation of 0.3% compared with USA of 1.7%. This are economic data published by world Bank.

Israel from 1948 - 2021 fought her wars SINGLEHANDEDLY. It has beating a coalition of Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi, Sudan, Syria on numerous occasion without any US boot on ground for support. Some of its replenishment during war came from as far as chezk Republic not USA.

During the war of attrition, Egypt brought the USSR's ground troops and airforce numbering 20000 to fight Israel's Sinai presence. Israel dealt with USSR (Second Most Powerful Country In The World) on air superiority destroying several airplanes and killing their pilots till they ran away. During did not at one time invite US. Even if it did, US would not come.

The $4 Billion US gives to Israel in military aid is not unique. It equally gives Egypt ($3B) and Pakistan ($2). For Israel, the money helps America's ally with significant advantage over Iran an adversary of USA.

Know wetin you dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Righteousness2(m): 10:11pm On May 20, 2021
[s]
Ladyhippolyta88:

Facts do not agree with you.

The man stated facts go and get knowledge and stop quoting condense that you don't know about.

Survive on its own indeed.LOL grin
[/s]
Clear your Eyes!
It's either The Darkness blocking your eyes are huge!

Or you simply decided to display folly
Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:14pm On May 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]
[s]Clear your Eyes!
The Darkness blocking your eyes are huge
[/s]

Actually it is darkness and ignorance that are blocking your eyes not mine.

I see perfectly and read to understand and gain knowledge you on the other hand does not clear your eyes and stop embarrassing yourself without America and European allies Israel would be nothing it was because of their support it became a state in the first place.Better go and listen to people with first hand knowledge of Israel and it's conflict with Palestine and why it is still standing today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:19pm On May 20, 2021
Until both sides address the issue and Israeli's and Palestinians change their leadership this ceasefire will only be temporary it is good that Egypt acted as a mediator America should not but then I am happy that Democrats pressured Biden and are having a different stance on the conflict and they chose not to be blind to what Israel was doing.

Israel violated international Law and I am glad that many showed solidarity with the people of Gaza and the Palestinian cause.

War crimes were committed in this conflict and America has lost its right to criticize countries like Iran,Russia and China for violating human rights while they watched their ally do the same to people living in occupied territory that is hypocritical of them.

It is good that Biden felt the pressure from his own party and many more people with the help of social media had sympathy for the Palestinian cause.

If they don't address the core issues another conflict will arise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by GodblessMNK(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2021
If only Nigeria can have a leader that acts when a life is lost.. I swear. There won't be Biafra.. We didn't act for much before ipob formed up
Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:29pm On May 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

[s]Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

The Whole Earth today Benefits from Israel. There is no Nation on Earth that does not benefit from Israel .

America without Israel or the Jews will be Shattered and Battered!

Israel is the only Nation on Earth that survive on its own[/s]

Good evening sir. Go and read what Christ told the Jews as He weeps over Jerusalem in Luke 19:41-44 sir.
Meanwhile, let's stop perpetuating ignorance. Isreal is not a Christian nation and has never been. Judaism is 74%, Islam is 17% and Christians are in the minority of 4%. My city of Lagos is more Christian than Isreal. Now it's about the character of their leader and this time, he was shocked that the international community did not allow it and expect more justice for the Palestinians in days to come. Let them have the 2 states solution that has been proposed for years and opposed by Netanyahu.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by barojana: 10:30pm On May 20, 2021
FreeStuffssNG:
After 11 days of using American tax payers money and arms to kill children in Gaza?

Netanyahu is gone. He didn't try at all. Thank God for the leaders with conscience who prevailed on him and US to stop the killings.

8 deaths in Isreal and 237 deaths in Palestine shocked
What are you blaming Netanyahu for?
You think everyone is like buhari that would allow threat and killings against his citizens.
If you people had shown this kind of concern for Syria nearly 1 million people wouldn't be in their Graves.

Lalasticlala
Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:43pm On May 20, 2021
barojana:

Lol handouts in what way.
Both USA and Israel have a mutually beneficial relationship.
Isreal has the second highest concentration of high valued startups in the world second only to US. It is home to the research and dev hq of most high tech brands like HP, Intel etc.
Jews holds the highest number of Nobel prizes held by any ethnic population.

It has over a thousand ultra high networth individuals which pack $744 billion in combined wealth within a population of just 8 million people packed within a country the size of Oyo state. Coming only second to UAE ($825 Billion) and far ahead of Saudi ($482 Billion) and Turkey ($422 B) and Iran ($266B).

Without no oil, it has now surpassed the UAE this year for the second highest Gdp per capita in the Middle East ($43000) surpassing Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman etc.

Know wetin you dey talk.

Lalasticlala

You obviously think we are still in the stone age where they hijack the narratives and use state financed PR books like Why Nations Fail to decieve and paint a false narrative of Isreal as an Eldorado. There's nothing mutually beneficial, it is a big brother(USA) protecting the pampered privileged small brother for decades! Perhaps until now when there's a first time in American history Palestinian member of congress in the American congress.

The country called Isreal spent so much on PR that you will be shocked at the level of reality that youths in Isreal no longer go to school and most jobs being created within Isreal now are low level jobs. As I type here, employment data in Lagos is far better than the whole of Isreal yet there are just around 9m people whereas my state population is around 20m.

Isreal is a mediocre country that has the lowest development data among all the members of the OECD yet has time and money to fight and incite wars against their conquered neighbours . I feel so proud of our achievements in Lagos and as a Nigerian when I saw how well above Lagos is above Isreal in some developmental parameters and I thank God we did the work in Lagos instead of investing heavily on lies and PR like Isreal .

3 Likes

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Righteousness2(m): 10:47pm On May 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Good evening sir. Go and read what Christ told the Jews as He weeps over Jerusalem in Luke 19:41-44 sir.
Meanwhile, let's stop perpetuating ignorance. Isreal is not a Christian nation and has never been. Judaism is 74%, Islam is 17% and Christians are in the minority of 4%. My city of Lagos is more Christian than Isreal. Now it's about the character of their leader and this time, he was shocked that the international community did not allow it and expect more justice for the Palestinians in days to come. Let them have the 2 states solution that has been proposed for years and opposed by Netanyahu.

You keep misquoting Scriptures! I am so sure you don't even understand what u quoted.

Let me give the benefit of doubt,
Pls explain what u understand in the Bible passage you quoted.

Let me advice you!
You see the Jews! They are GOD'S Special people. GOD has a Special dealing with them. They are the apple of God's eyes.

Infact it is their stubborness in not knowing JESUS that Gave us " The Gentiles" the opportunity to Know JESUS.

GOD Deals with them when they go astray, but woe besides whom HE uses to deal with them. HE will Crush you for making yourself available to deal with His People.

YES they Will Face the Great Tribulation, their Enemies will almost swallow them up, But JESUS CHRIST will personally come and Crush all the Enemies that came against. That is when they will Accept JESUS as the Measiah!

Don't Deceive yourself with Israel! They Have a Strong Covenant with GOD.
They Have a Special deal with GOD.

Finally! Stop Misquoting Scriptures! Search the Scriptures , Read and Digest!

2 Likes

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:52pm On May 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You obviously think we are still in the stone age where they hijack the narratives and use state financed PR books like Why Nations Fail to decieve and paint a false narrative of Isreal as an Eldorado. There's nothing mutually beneficial, it is a big brother(USA) protecting the pampered privileged small brother for decades! Perhaps until now when there's a first time in American history Palestinian member of congress in the American congress.

The country called Isreal spent so much on PR that you will be shocked at the level of reality that youths in Isreal no longer go to school and most jobs being created within Isreal now are low level jobs. As I type here, employment data in Lagos is far better than the whole of Isreal yet there are just around 9m people whereas my state population is around 20m.

Isreal is a mediocre country that has the lowest development data among all the members of the OECD yet has time and money to fight and incite wars against their conquered neighbours . I feel so proud of our achievements in Lagos and as a Nigerian when I saw how well above Lagos is above Isreal in some developmental parameters and I thank God we did the work in Lagos instead of investing heavily on lies and PR like Isreal .

They don't know that America sells weapons to Israel and that America gives Israel $4 billion in aid yearly from American tax payers Israel is the highest recipient in aid from America more than any other country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by iampeterben(m): 10:53pm On May 20, 2021
Its a great news and great relieve to the world. Let's continue to preach PEACE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:07pm On May 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

You keep misquoting Scriptures! I am so sure you don't even understand what u quoted.

Let me give the benefit of doubt,
Pls explain what u understand in the Bible passage you quoted

You don't owe me anything sir so don't feel pressured to sound as if you are under obligation sir. I am not into this end time pentacostalism, I am a Christian, I am not into Pentecostal denominationism sir and I am grateful to God.

However, I appreciate that you dropped your arrogance of cancelling the views when you could have just asked for better clarification sir.
Luke 19:41-44 is clear and some translations explained it better but there is a prophetic dimension that preceded that account and it is in the old testament. The ignorance of the Jews, just like today that they still reject Christ, is responsible for the siege.
That Jews, especially the Pharisees, did not remember the prophecy in the book of Zechariah that foretold the triumphant entry of the Prince of Peace into Jerusalem and didn't recognise the Lamb of God while they were having their Passover feast with the Lamb (Ileya) on the 10th Day of Nisan i.e 6th of April ,32 AD when it was calculated and converted to tofay's Gregorian calendar.

And while the Apostles sing Hosana, the Jews were more interested in their faaji and Christ wept and made that pronouncement on Israel. It came to pass in 70 AD and till today, they are still living inside the embankment Christ himself pronounced in Luke 19:41-44

1 Like

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:16pm On May 20, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

They don't know that America sells weapons to Israel and that America gives Israel $4 billion in aid yearly from American tax payers Israel is the highest recipient in aid from America more than any other country.

Till date, US has given almost $500 Billion to Isreal in cash, aid military hardware etc which is 5 times more than US gave Europe after the second world war.
Unlike Europe, especially Western Germany, that used the aid to develop themselves and became a powerful economic bloc today, Isreal has remained mediocre and still can't survive without US hand out. Imagine $4 Billion being dashed to 9m people yet this week alone, we had to get request for a loan of around $3Billion for 200m people yet a state like Lagos is far ahead of Isreal in some developmental parameters like Employment .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:18pm On May 20, 2021
iampeterben:
Its a great news and great relieve to the world. Let's continue to preach PEACE.
Exactly!!Thank you sir.God bless you sir.
Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Jokerman(m): 11:32pm On May 20, 2021
Peace is the most important aspect
Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Righteousness2(m): 11:32pm On May 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You don't owe me anything sir so don't feel pressured to sound as if you are under obligation sir. I am not into this end time pentacostalism, I am a Christian, I am not into Pentecostal denominationism sir and I am grateful to God.

However, I appreciate that you dropped your arrogance of cancelling the views thst you could have just asked for better clarification sir.
Luke 19:41-44 is clear and some translations explained it better but there is a prophetic dimension that preceded that account and it is in the old testament. The ignorance of the Jews, just like today that they still reject Christ, is responsible for the siege.
That Jews, especially the Pharisees, did not remember the prophecy in the book of Zechariah that foretold the triumphant entry of the Prince of Prince and didn't recognise the Lamb of God while they were having their Passover feast with the Lamb (Ileya) on the 10th Day of Nisan with is 6th of April ,32 AD when it was calculated and converted to the Gregorian calendar.

And while the Apostles sing Hosana, the Jews were more interested in their faaji and Christ wept and made that pronouncement on Israel. It came to pass in 70 AD and till today, they are still living inside the embankment Christ himself pronounced in Luke 19:41-44

Brother! Stop Confusing Yourself!
You don't need to Pentecostal or whatever! All you need is a Genuie relationship with JESUS and study His Word ( The Holy Bible)

Neglecting The Gospel of Salvation Comes with its Consequence is the summary of the Scriptures you quoted.

JESUS Christ gave a Prophecy of what was to happen to Jerusalem because of their blindness to the Gospel of Salvation.

That prophecy came to Pass around A.D 70.
The Romans besieged the city, cast a trench about it , and compassed it round.
This was done for their crucifying of JESUS Christ, which was because they knew not the Day of their visitation.

The Jews have longed been restored to their Land in 1948. Which was a Prophecy that the Prophet Isaiah said will Happen.

Go read Psalm 83, Isah 37 , Isah 38, Jeremiah 30, Zechariah 12, Zechariah 14 and so on. So as to know the Program of the Endtime Israel. That is the Israel of our time.
We are the Fig tree Generation. The Generation that witnessed the Rebirth of the Nation of Israel. We are the Generation of the RAPTURE, the Great Tribulation and so on..

The Bible is not a story book or book of Fiction where you just quote whatever.

Everything playing out on Earth Today is right in the Bible. Search the Scriptures so you don't be lost in World.

1 Like

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:55pm On May 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

Brother! Stop Confusing Yourself!

Neglecting The Gospel of Salvation Comes with its Consequence is the summary of the Scriptures you quoted.

JESUS Christ gave a Prophecy of what was to happen to Jerusalem because of their blindness to the Gospel of Salvation.

That prophecy came to Pass around A.D 70.
The Romans besieged the city, cast a trench about it , and compassed it round.
This was done for their crucifying of JESUS Christ, which was because they knew not the Day of their visitation.

The Jews have longed been restored to their Land in 1948. Which was a Prophecy that the Prophet Isaiah said will Happen.

Go read Psalm 83, Isah 37 , Isah 38, Jeremiah 30, Zechariah 12, Zechariah 14 and so on. So as to know the Program of the Endtime Israel. That is the Israel of our time.
We are the Fig tree Generation. The Generation that witnessed the Rebirth of the Nation of Israel. We are the Generation of the RAPTURE, the Great Tribulation and so on..

The Bible is not a story book or book of Fiction where you just quote whatever.

Everything playing out on Earth Today is right in the Bible. Search the Scriptures so you don't be lost in World.

You still don't get it. Good night sir. I am happy that children will stop dying from the irresponsible provocation to murder the conquered Palestines by the narcissistic Netanyahu and from missiles launch into Isreal by the conquered militants of Gaza to give room for guys like you to relish such news and confuse the death of young ones and non-Christians as great joy in Heaven .

Even within Isreal, the minority Christians have not supported the killings by Netanyahu,it is the right wing Zionists Judaism adherents who support the killing, so any one supporting it in Nigeria who claim to be a Christian is an Impostor. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by Righteousness2(m): 12:04am On May 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You still don't get it. Good night sir. I am happy that children will stop dying from the narcissistic Netanyahu and Gaza militants to give room for you guys to confuse the death of young ones or sinners as great joy.
You still don't get it!
Israel is not about Netanyahu!
Israel is a Covenant Nation.
Netanyahu or no Netanyahu! anyone who comes against Israel will receive similar dose.
Netanyahu is just GOD'S Choice to lead them right now.

Forget all that Sympathy talk and Media brouhaha! It does not Move GOD ALMIGHTY one bit.
You don't Love Humanity more than GOD ALMIGHTY, the Creator . Study your Bible and know what Happens to Nations , People or group that fights Israel.

Esau and Jacob( Israel) where still in the belly when GOD said Esau Have I hated and Jacob Have I Loved.

Ishmael was Born Befor Isaac but GOD said Send Ishmael away! My Covenant is With Isaac.

GOD Owns Humanity! HE does whatever He wants to do. Nobody can Question HIM!

Our Sentiments does not move GOD.
All these Wailings up and down does not Move GOD.
GOD works by Covenant not media sentiments!

Heaven and Earth will pass away! My word will Never pass away. It must be Fulfilled.

That is GOD for you.

Any wise Human will align with the Covenant and not human sentiments and Wailings.

1 Like

Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by sotall(m): 12:53am On May 21, 2021
cool
Re: Israel Announces Ceasefire After 11 Days Of Fierce Battle With Hamas In Gaza by barojana: 12:59am On May 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Till date, US has given almost $500 Billion to Isreal in cash, aid military hardware etc which is 5 times more than US gave Europe after the second world war.
Unlike Europe, especially Western Germany, that used the aid to develop themselves and became a powerful economic bloc today, Isreal has remained mediocre and still can't survive without US hand out. Imagine $4 Billion being dashed to 9m people yet this week alone, we had to get request for a loan of around $3Billion for 200m people yet a state like Lagos is far ahead of Isreal in some developmental parameters like Employment .
You must be a joker or something comparing Lagos where half the youth population are either Okada riders, bus conductors to Israel with a 43,000 usd / capita gdp.
Lmao.

Unemployment in Israel is 4.2%. Israel and has a 0.3% inflation rate.
I don't know what nonsense economic data you are referring to that makes you compare Israel with Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Forces Leave Afghanistan’s Bagram Airbase After 20 Years / Moment $100Million F-35 U.S Navy Figher Jet Crashed Into The China Sea(Pics) / Breaking - NATO Confirms 100% Readiness For Defensive War With Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.