Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day (88446 Views)

Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by ekevwe(m): 9:57pm On May 20, 2021
lalasticlala:
Nigerian musician, Naira Marley has revealed his sexual desire and fantasy to the world. The controversial singer took to his Instagram story to share this:

"I'm still gonna have sex with mother and daughter 2gether one day sha
The mum should be younger than 40 and the daughter should be 18 or over."

"2girls + iboy = party 2boys + igirl = party
Stop calling it 2some ffs"

"Na only me get crazy fantasy ni? Maybe I'm crazy sha PRIAM
I still wanna do it in d cab with my girl and I want the taxi man to be Igbo man"

Naira Marley's sexual fantasy has sparked social media reactions.

Wetin I do with just N50k na this multimillionaire dey brag about. Do and don't talk....

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by BePrepared: 9:58pm On May 20, 2021
See the idiot that our teenager take as role model. I've been hearing of this dimwit, decided to watch his video one day, saw a bare chested dude smoking and singing, I wept for my generation that day, when folks who suppose to be in mental asylums are our celebrities.

May sense fall on all his fans

This I pray.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by ggood: 9:58pm On May 20, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Slept*
yeah thanks mistake
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by agbolase2: 9:58pm On May 20, 2021
Go change or buy a new =N=300.00 tooth paste b4 telling us wetin u wan talk.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Aboks(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2021
Sense is far from you
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:03pm On May 20, 2021
Cutehector:
Uyaiincom.parabl, what is your sexual fantasy

I don't have a sexual fantasy/ies. I am too old-school. Anything asides the conventional way of having sex is not accepted by me. smiley

What's yours?
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2021
Trust Nigerian mothers.... Many of dem go don flood his DM with the pictures of their 18+ year old girls, begging in nude.

Btw,

This one just dey start fvcking ministry.

Better come learn work from ur fathers wey don dey the game tey tey. grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by MrsKMT(f): 10:04pm On May 20, 2021
Who no know say na your conscience you had first sold to devil...
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by neyohh: 10:05pm On May 20, 2021
Shebi you people say we should not judge .

The same people wey no see problems with gays, strippers, druggies?

Abeg let him enjoy his fantasy and I'm sure he
his dm is full from willing participants.

That hell wey una wan go , we will assist you there tongue

You ain't seen nothing and yes his music is a terrible influence on the youths.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Goalnaldo(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't have a sexual fantasy/ies. I am too old-school. Anything asides the conventional way of having sex is not accepted by me. smiley

What's yours?
you should try doggy style. It's really fun.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Subonbon(m): 10:06pm On May 20, 2021
Na animal talk be this one......
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by mrkings84(m): 10:06pm On May 20, 2021
Paedophilic fantasy.
Hope this and that baba ilesha aren't related?
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:08pm On May 20, 2021
Goalnaldo:
you should try doggy style. It's really fun.

That's not a sexual fantasy. It's another way of having sex. Phew. smiley
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by ChengHun(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Goalnaldo(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2021
DropsMic:
Watch as Nigerians with disgusting personalities and fantasies come for him..

Meanwhile.
Since we are outing our fantasies make i kukuma talk mine..

I'm still gonna have sex with an albino one day.
Are you sure you are not nwaamaikpes burner account because I know his sexual fantasy is to have sex with an albino grandmother.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by UcheforGod(f): 10:09pm On May 20, 2021
lalasticlala:
Nigerian musician, Naira Marley has revealed his sexual desire and fantasy to the world. The controversial singer took to his Instagram story to share this:

"I'm still gonna have sex with mother and daughter 2gether one day sha
The mum should be younger than 40 and the daughter should be 18 or over."

"2girls + iboy = party 2boys + igirl = party
Stop calling it 2some ffs"

"Na only me get crazy fantasy ni? Maybe I'm crazy sha PRIAM
I still wanna do it in d cab with my girl and I want the taxi man to be Igbo man"

Naira Marley's sexual fantasy has sparked social media reactions.
Demons everywhere
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Cutehector(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's yours?
cowgirl
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Pressjo(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2021
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Goalnaldo(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

That's not a sexual fantasy. It's another way of having sex. Phew. smiley
okay o
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by zudozz: 10:13pm On May 20, 2021
This is thanks to u all that make empty head people famous....I know he is a musician n he promotes smoking of Indian hemp n codeine consumption..

Dont even know one song by him.. I ll even admire buhari 10 times b4 him.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Ojemedad: 10:20pm On May 20, 2021
Ladies hustle o make the D wen mess you nor mess your daughter

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Adewunmibaba(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2021
Fasting is over abi?
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by 02Kebreal(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2021
Mumu
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:26pm On May 20, 2021
Yoloba demons come and see your brother ooo.He is a perfect example for his mgbati mgbati generations. angry
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:29pm On May 20, 2021
Cutehector:
cowgirl

Cowgirl is a sex style. Go and make your findings of sexual fantasies and refine what's in your head.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Lew01(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2021
Yeye celebrity
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Catoah: 10:36pm On May 20, 2021
[url=https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Flifewheelmesetery.com%2Ftofhjcjududuudheuihh&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGBE1dRsvgvjADs9-gZsiF91F1Fgw]Click here to grab your free copy of the[/url]
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Guynexttdoor: 10:39pm On May 20, 2021
PussyKing:
Stupid ugly foolish mumu ode mad madder maddest Igbo smoker with open mouth and spit gushing out.

APC zombie with no brain, a yellowba muslim and terrorist
Omo take am easy bros undecided
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by drololaaof: 10:40pm On May 20, 2021
Shadrack 77 thank you ojare you captioned it well ,if people are not listening to him he will not talk nonsense
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by khalids: 10:43pm On May 20, 2021
Nothing like fantasy....it just shows a lack of morals and class.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by koolaid87: 10:43pm On May 20, 2021
Iyabo n her daughter if you can sort out the dough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido, Joeboy, Others At Laycon's 27th Birthday Party / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted / Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.