Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day (88440 Views)

Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by drLammy(m): 10:44pm On May 20, 2021
All I see is HYPOCRISY everywhere in this comment box

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by olisaEze(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2021
I bet you, some sharp Igbo men have immediately started bombing his dm with their Uber rides claiming that it is built to fulfill this particular fantasy. grin
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by darichlife: 10:48pm On May 20, 2021
[quote author=CooldudeX1 post=101899026][/quote]

Time and chance
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by cardoctor(m): 10:49pm On May 20, 2021
One day u will have sex with a mango tree. Thats my prayer for you.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Slimwhyt(m): 10:50pm On May 20, 2021
According to Fela, na craze man be diz
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by DONFASZY(m): 10:51pm On May 20, 2021
Say no to weed
Dis guy is so irresistibly irresponsibly foolish as a person

His followers should like only his music and nt his bad advise and behavior
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Guynexttdoor: 10:51pm On May 20, 2021
Goalnaldo:
you should try doggy style. It's really fun.
grin
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by flokii: 10:52pm On May 20, 2021
In Naira Marley's tone.. oyon merin, obo meji iwo nikan grin

Igbo no be better thing aswear.. run from weed
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by John4B: 10:55pm On May 20, 2021
Who's this one?
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by tofemi58(m): 10:57pm On May 20, 2021
lalasticlala:
Nigerian musician, Naira Marley has revealed his sexual desire and fantasy to the world. The controversial singer took to his Instagram story to share this:

"I'm still gonna have sex with mother and daughter 2gether one day sha
The mum should be younger than 40 and the daughter should be 18 or over."

"2girls + iboy = party 2boys + igirl = party
Stop calling it 2some ffs"

"Na only me get crazy fantasy ni? Maybe I'm crazy sha PRIAM
I still wanna do it in d cab with my girl and I want the taxi man to be Igbo man"

Naira Marley's sexual fantasy has sparked social media reactions.
naira
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Guynexttdoor: 11:01pm On May 20, 2021
Most people here dont even know the meaning of fantasy, someone said his,' and they want to crucify him, black africans mentality..

The part he took as his sexual fantasy might not be a fantasy again, because it happens, the percentage of it happening is 95 , but the line of using an igbo man as his driver is tribalism, well i can imagine someone like eminem saying the same and using the black guy stuff as his driver, now that the world is seeing racism as a thing..
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Nik77: 11:12pm On May 20, 2021
shadrach77:
It's not your fault. You can say whatever you want. It's the fault of those who are giving you audience kiss

And what are you giving him here? Attention?
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Hotzone(m): 11:24pm On May 20, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
dolt

Imagine the nonsense that the lout is spewing, yet he has fans.

Any right thinking person better stay away from this boy and his fans. They are unproductive.
No man can be perfect so Buhari made the right statement referring to Nigeria youths as lazy youths
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:24pm On May 20, 2021
Julianaa:
For god sake, what is this man smoking?

Does he have a manager?
Blame the junkies who add creds to his IG, his wackolistic fan base and many more schizophrenic beings aspiring to wanna be like him..
I enjoy some of his song no doubt, but personality = O.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by fineberry(m): 11:24pm On May 20, 2021
Naira...maddest of the maddest guy
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by EyahEffi(m): 11:27pm On May 20, 2021
Truly Ignorance is free and only compound fools pay for it
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by oluwoleife: 11:28pm On May 20, 2021
Marley don advertise Oral-B
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by jaxxy(m): 11:34pm On May 20, 2021
DropsMic:
Watch as Nigerians with disgusting personalities and fantasies come for him..

Meanwhile.
Since we are outing our fantasies make i kukuma talk mine..

I'm still gonna have sex with an albino one day.

No one should disturb me please' I'm not feeling too well

What disgusting fantasies better speak for urself. undecided

KoboMarley is a big idiot.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 20, 2021
drLammy:
All I see is HYPOCRISY everywhere in this comment box

What's the hypocrisy here please?

This is sanity vs insanity. Common sense!

This are clear inspirations of illegal substances.

Despite the abundance of women in the whole world, why will any sane right thinking human think of having sex with mother and child? Is he a goat!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by michoim(m): 11:37pm On May 20, 2021
Messenger from hell, sent to promote/seduce the gullible into immoral ways
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Cutehector(m): 11:39pm On May 20, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Cowgirl is a sex style. Go and make your findings of sexual fantasies and refine what's in your head.
its a fantasy ... I think about it all the time...
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 11:43pm On May 20, 2021
Capless,no be you do fess angry
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by realstars: 11:48pm On May 20, 2021
Talking Shit
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:53pm On May 20, 2021
Cutehector:
its a fantasy ... I think about it all the time...

Lol. You get plenty smallies around wey fit make am happen na. grin
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by timberprides: 11:56pm On May 20, 2021
Dis guy should be nigeria president 1 day...i swear we go get freedom die.

NAIRA MARLEY OUR FUTURE PRESIDENT.

Omo shock won,won pada wa bebe.

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Cutehector(m): 11:58pm On May 20, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. You get plenty smallies around wey fit make am happen na. grin
yeah but stds... cry Afraid of it
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:02am On May 21, 2021
Cutehector:
yeah but stds... cry Afraid of it

Use strong condoms, bub. Or, you'd rather have skin to skin?
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Godwin25king: 12:03am On May 21, 2021
Na just cruise.. Some people go carry Naira Marley for head now like pure water
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:08am On May 21, 2021
undecided.......... And this is what some lame kids are idolizing.
Nobody plays or dances to his trash in my house when I'm @home

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by bobestman(m): 12:24am On May 21, 2021
May that wicked spirit pushing you never bring you to ya end. May your spirit arise and deliver you before it's too late. Iseeee!

You want to purposely commit an abomination. Many Nigeria tribes are against it. You can place a curse on yourself by doing that.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by nkwoemeka(m): 12:31am On May 21, 2021
Your life, your choice the repercussion your cross
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by themanderon: 12:40am On May 21, 2021
These are the kind of degenerates the devil is shoving down the mouths of people as celebrities yet he has fans who are mainly youths who follow his depraved way of life. Its little wonder humanity is fast degenerating to levels even animals wont dare to thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido, Joeboy, Others At Laycon's 27th Birthday Party / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted / Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.