Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC (41907 Views)

Nigerians Slam NCC’s IMEI, Phone IDs Directive: We Deserve Some Privacy / Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July / Nigeria To Run 5G Technology Trial For 3 Months – NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Wolfeye: 3:45pm On May 21, 2021
aspabay:

Never mind, it will happen without you.

Get ready

Your mates are building space stations you are looking for NIN and phone serial number.
3rd world villager.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by aspabay(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2021
Wolfeye:

Your mates are building space stations you are looking for NIN and phone serial number.
3rd world villager.

Does this post make any sense to you?
You are a big fool, simple
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by aspabay(m): 4:18pm On May 21, 2021
Farki:

You were in the Abuja police office when they tracked the phone abi?

After they tracked the various resellers who put on their SIM they arrested them and I got my device back.
This was years ago without any NIN.
You should be concerned by the old fools and power hungry idiots you defend on this website like a brainless sheep.
You said ONCE REPORTED the phones CAN NOT be used anymore.
Below are two screenshots from the site saying in plain text a simple report is not enough to guarantee the blocking of a phone.
Ignoramus everywhere.
Then you should shut up when adults are talking. It is a pity many brainless individuals like yourself voted in huge numbers to keep this disaster of an administration in power.

Its a big shame a supposedly adult will not know the difference between NIN, IMIE.

Even the screen shot you posted confirms what i m saying.

Dude, you lack comprehension skills.

You cannot even keep up with the topic of discourse, we talking IMIE and DMS, you have jumped to NIN, now you talking Buhari. You are really a little boy seeking SM validation and likes.
Talking stupidly for the humor of the moment.

You need education... no I don't have time for ignoramus, wallow in your ignorance.
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Farki: 4:28pm On May 21, 2021
aspabay:

Its a big shame a supposedly adult will not know the difference between NIN, IMIE.

You cannot even keep up with the topic of discourse, we talking IMIE and DMS, you have jumped to NIN, now you talking Buhari. You are really a little boy seeking SM validation and likes.

You need education... no I don't have time for ignoramus, wallow in your ignorance.

You keep vomiting nonsense in a pathetic attempt to reduce the embarrassment you suffered.

Didn't Pantdemic enforce NIN linking with SIM cards as a means of finding criminals? I found the criminal gang and got their identifying information without the use of any bloody NIN, an example illustrating the futility of these supposed security measures initiated by Pantdemic and you're vomiting nonsense like a retarded child.

The screenshot said in plain text that the police does not block phones, they put them on monitoring lists.
Network providers block phones at their discretion and a report is not a guarantee that the phone will be blocked and in in your little mind you think that statement is in agreement with the nonsense you typed.

I didn't even mention Buhari once and you're bringing him up in an attempt to shift the goal post. Maybe you believe he is truly an old fool since that is your takeaway from the post.

You don't have time and yet you keep replying and exposing your room temperature IQ with your idiotic statements.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by MeeLan: 4:39pm On May 21, 2021
Boys ho resume IMEI tweaking na

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Wolfeye: 7:35pm On May 21, 2021
aspabay:

Does this post make any sense to you?
You are a big fool, simple

Na why your name na asapa bay na. Your mates dey think of how to improve world, efulefus wey never do anything meaningful for you since the time of your parents SUDDENLY want to provide “security” by tracking your phone.
Some of una go Mumu till una die.
Thugs, rapists, ritualists everywhere stark on the streets they no dey hide, they dey pass police every blessed day without arrest but yea let’s start tracking phones first.
Some of una get kunu inside una head.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Wolfeye: 7:38pm On May 21, 2021
aspabay:

You might just be the only homo erectus left on earth.
One single sense no dey your existence.
MOOMOO.
Go and submit what they are asking for na. E no dey hard una. Be the first in line you hear? And they will help you track your phone when you lose it. Some of una no deserve dey this era. You should’ve been born in the 1400s. Kolo brain.
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Wolfeye: 7:46pm On May 21, 2021
In the age of decentralized finance and privacy maloos who have not solved ONE single societal crime in their entire existence suddenly need everything about your phone so they can “keep you secure”.
You can’t write this shit,...you just have to see it. Many Naija people no get one sense.
One keeps wondering how those leaders got there it’s evidence that’s the crop of what is available look at maloo youths supporting weak rubbish. In an age where a YouTube Video can do more than any government on earth will ever do for you.
How can people be so tech-illiterate with all the data flying around?
How many times has a herdsman, boko haram, ritualistic or rapist been convicted under your nose? So it’s your NIN and whatever other garbage they are asking you for that will “secure” you? Moomoo fvckery.
These mofos shot you in broad daylight in front of the whole world for demanding good governance - THE BARE MINIMUM.
The rubbish some of you spew is outstanding.

The so called countries where you claim the government has these details, what amenities do they enjoy that you do? NONE! You don’t have basic light, no running water, no good road, no security even your police kill you extrajudicially and bury you in mass graves and NOBODY pays for those crimes but in all your wisdom you think people want to secure you by tracking your phone. Fvck. You really can’t make this shit up.
How can people be so wicked unto themselves?
Lmao.
Kai.
Some of una na just waste of space. Complete waste. I genuinely pity the forward thinking Nigerians. I swear because they will be lost in this rubble.
No matter how stupid a government is, the bigger fools are always at the grassroots.
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Gfskw: 8:34pm On May 21, 2021
Impossible
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Kabiyesi12(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2021
All I know is Pantami and his boys still hidden agenda they are yet to introduce. Because this new policy is a miss priotlrity, it's disgusting, poor security network, no job, no food, corruption of highest order and a man can can come up with dis kind useless policy.
I fear for Nigeria.
I know God no go shame us,

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by mii4u(f): 10:07pm On May 21, 2021
xaggar:

Because you don't have a head to understand what he is trying to do you come up with this silly statement.
Wise man, wat is he trying to do? Ass licker
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Froshey: 11:16pm On May 21, 2021
Froshey:
Lol, I saw this coming a long time ago.
They started by collecting your NIN, it's now your IMEI.
Last last, this evil administration is about to launch their mega agenda.
You can't face them with physical weapons, they know that your greatest weapon is the internet, but the moment you submit your IMEI, you can't say shit again without getting tracked.
You can't run to twitter, lol. You can't stage any shitty digital protest.
I pity a prayerless somebody in the next few months.
The media, both digital and physical will be completely powerless.
They are about to do their worse, and everyman will be left with intense prayer as his room corner weapon.
This I have seen, but God in his mercies will avert and destroy their plans, I pray in Jesus name.

Again, once you submit your IMEI, it'll be suicidal to say shit on the internet.

Next levellllll

it's high time people get this right

Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Perfectbeing(m): 3:32pm On May 22, 2021
Excellent7:

Please Sir, name just one or two reasonable countries that is asking this of her citizens.
India..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Block All Bank ATM Card In Nigeria If Stolen/lost With Code / Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) / Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.