Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC (41908 Views)

Nigerians Slam NCC’s IMEI, Phone IDs Directive: We Deserve Some Privacy / Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July / Nigeria To Run 5G Technology Trial For 3 Months – NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Lovexme(m): 7:53am On May 21, 2021
Let them start na. I'll submit the IMEI of my stolen phone that most likely have been changed by the thief already.
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by seyz91(m): 7:53am On May 21, 2021
grin
Csami:
Omo! This country is in love with misplaced priority.
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Nobody: 7:53am On May 21, 2021
This is just the beginning. Let us all enjoy the fringe benefits of voting a snake as our president.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by joyandfaith: 7:53am On May 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

NCC is on track. These things are in place in most of the western and Asian countries so it's high time we have it too especially in the face of crime and kidnapping.
Good policy!!!
Can it stop or reduce kidnapping, banditry, ungun know men, and bokoharam ?
NO

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Strongbest(m): 7:53am On May 21, 2021
Nigeria, time to think well...... time to use our head.
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by OmoManU: 7:53am On May 21, 2021
moriss33:
NCC no get work at all...instead make dem pressure Ntwrk Providers to make data & calls cheaper 4 Nigerians....na this rubbish dem wam begin worry over ?
Omo Nigeria is on a long thing with this cursed administration aswear...wetin concern Nigerian Government with Phone IMEI ?
Is that a priority now ?

Una go just opened mouth waahhh all in the name of say u are criticizing govt, this is something that ought to have been done a very long time ago. I pray for success of things like this and more of it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by just2endowed: 7:54am On May 21, 2021
wolfenstein:

Who told u, if they still want to steal the phone they will. The ones they have stolen, has anything been done about finding it? To track phone self is a problem if u provide them with the imei when ur phone is stolen. The next thing u will see is government will use us to be cashing out on that aspect. Releasing our imei to this present government will be the worse thing ever

Good side is that stolen phone will be found easily without presenting receipt of the phone or reporting to police... Phone theft will reduce

Bad side: government can use it to monitor your life...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Livebetter11111: 7:54am On May 21, 2021
Ok

Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by saintneo(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2021
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by OmoManU: 7:54am On May 21, 2021
Hotshisha:
cool

This Pantami boy no get advisers and family.....

Nigerians would come for him again and drag him through mud

Anyways it's a very good innovation.... Phone thieves would run out of business, if phone IMEI is registered to an individual

You think he send them, what we should be asking is, is he doing his work or not?
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by philisto: 7:55am On May 21, 2021
Another wahala
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Lastlook: 7:55am On May 21, 2021
Funny thing is that... If you are using android phone, your imei can be change easily.
Even i had seen someone using infinix for example but if you check the setting to phone info.. U will see samsung as infinix.

I have seen this with the vietnam guys: changing OS version, IMEI, Phone ID, Phone name and even network name on android while using MTN... It will show Glo or any network, you wish. Complete override.

wolfenstein:

Who told u, if they still want to steal the phone they will. The ones they have stolen, has anything been done about finding it? To track phone self is a problem if u provide them with the imei when ur phone is stolen. The next thing u will see is government will use us to be cashing out on that aspect. Releasing our imei to this present government will be the worse thing ever
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by tito44: 7:55am On May 21, 2021
Richy4:

They will steal your phone... yes but it will be useless.. because you will report and it will be locked. before it's opened, Questions like
IS it a SIM Locked? Was this phone stolen or lost? and so on ..All this uncomfortable questions would be asked and it will be dictated in the system when the person comes to unlock... It would deter some people from buying stolen phones..And before any phone is opened, you come with some ID...Like international passport, Local ID not birth certificate smiley....

oga, if they steal my phone, how is the concern of the FG?? Did they give me money to buy the phone or what??
All the bad roads in Nigeria, they should fix it first before pocknosing into my private property affair

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Hundredfold4lif(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2021
THEY WANT TO TRACE YOU TO YOUR SECURED HOME, BUSINESS ETC. UNFORTUNATELY THIS PROJECT WILL BE USED TO SMOKE OUT PERCEIVED RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC ENEMIES. THIS IS AN ENDTIME PROJECT. THE GLOBALIST ARE USING THE MILITARALIZED GOVERNMENT TO EFFECT WHAT ORDINARILY SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. AND THEY ARE USING A WELL GALVANIZED TOOL IN THE MAN WHO ANNOUNCED THIS SATANIC PROJECT. EVERYTHING IS STEP BY STEP. THEY ARE ALMOST THERE. ONLY THE HOLYGHOSTANTLY PRAYERFUL WITH DIVINE INSIGHT INTO THE MYSTERIES OF ENDTIME WILL UNDERSTAND. THE CARNALLY MINDED AND SELF-PLEASERS WON'T KNOW A PIN OF TRUTH IN THIS BECAUSE IT IS BORNE BY THE RUACH HA KODESH OF YAHWEH-ELOHIM! I HAVE SPOKEN. LET THE WISE UNDERSTAND!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by DropsMic(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2021
Pauldollars:
Do NCC think every Nigerian use the same phone for years?

Na Hausa man dey head the ministry.. What do you expect
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by xaggar(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2021
mii4u:
I'm now convinced that Nigeria is sick and confused at the same time

Because you don't have a head to understand what he is trying to do you come up with this silly statement.
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Tvoice: 7:56am On May 21, 2021
E no go still get head as far say na dis country, no be naija we dey again , abi una forget say dem dey change ime code for phone , make dem dey there dey mumu dia self .
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by confyy007(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2021
Nobody should sha block my sim.
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Cutehector(m): 7:57am On May 21, 2021
Pantami i love you , no homo.. cheesy

I swear this guy be making me money.
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Masterito(m): 7:58am On May 21, 2021
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by mu2sa2: 7:59am On May 21, 2021
Shikena!
O pari!
It is finished!

Final nail on the coffin of yahoo boys, esn, domestic terrorists aka nd militants, boko boys etc.

Good job Sheikh Pantami.

God bless our dear native land of Nigeria and shame her detractors and render them useless.
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Cancelling: 8:00am On May 21, 2021
Hotshisha:
cool

This Pantami boy no get advisers and family.....

Nigerians would come for him again and drag him through mud

[s]Anyways it's a very good innovation.... Phone thieves would run out of business, if phone IMEI is registered to an individual[/s]

Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Masterito(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2021
Do people in the North do all this registrations?
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Nigerians-to-submit-phone-IDs-in-three-months-says-NCC
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by DTeekay(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2021
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Richieniit: 8:00am On May 21, 2021
Violation of users privacy!!! God punish una. USELESS GOVT

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by spacechuks(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2021
FOOLS IN GOVERNMENT

NIGERIANS ARE HUNGRY AND HOMELESS, THAT IS THE PRIORITY, FOCUS ON IT FOOLISH GOVERNENT,

NIGERIANS NEED CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY, DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE IS STH ELSE,

I PITY FOR THIS GOVERMENT

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by lexy2014: 8:01am On May 21, 2021
Richy4:

Very simple... the criteria of purchasing any simpack is always that you register it there and then before it will be handed to you... it usually takes 2mins to register at any shop...That will reduce crime alot in Nigeria... I'm even surprised that it has not been introduced in Nigeria in this modern time...Every shop that sells sim is linked with network providers...

Oga, how will registering phone reduce crime alot in nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by olumike001(m): 8:01am On May 21, 2021
Guess this guys are retarded...MNOs have all this information for God sake
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by eebraa(m): 8:01am On May 21, 2021
Wahala for who dey sell London used Phones. Now i believe this NIN sim linkage and IMEI details is funded by the western world. They want to control us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by Cancelling: 8:02am On May 21, 2021
[s]
xaggar:

Because you don't have a head to understand what he is trying to do you come up with this silly statement.
[/s]
Re: Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC by SIRRITE: 8:03am On May 21, 2021
spinna:
madness

How is it madness, u guys keeps complaining about the insecurities and yet not ready to work and help the government tackled it, in foreign countries all phone and all citizen data is with the government just for identification and security measures. Laziness and ignorant is just our problem, go do nin we say no, do national I'd card we say no, how do the government know who is who?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Block All Bank ATM Card In Nigeria If Stolen/lost With Code / Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) / Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.