Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Jesus Has Been Preached To The Ends Of The World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Has Been Preached To The Ends Of The World (1275 Views)

Artificial Intelligent "Pastor" Preached To 300 Members In Germany / Mary The Mother Of Jesus Has Been Married Off To Mohammed By Allah! / Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Has Been Preached To The Ends Of The World by Emusan(m): 10:54pm On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
All i know I do is accept and obey the Gospel as is written. If you have a problem with that, take it up with the one who possesses me. undecided

Are you saying you're the only one who accept and obey the Gospel as is written in the whole world? Because If not you should have seen people who are in the same shoes as yours.

After you even claimed you don't know yet you know the false teachers. How can you know the false teachers without knowing the true preachers?
Re: Jesus Has Been Preached To The Ends Of The World by Kobojunkie: 11:10pm On May 18, 2023
Emusan:
■ Are you saying you're the only one who accept and obey the Gospel as is written in the whole world? Because If not you should have seen people who are in the same shoes as yours.
■ After you even claimed you don't know yet you know the false teachers. How can you know the false teachers without knowing the true preachers?
1. Seen them how? Where? undecided

2. Jesus Christ told you how to identify those who belong to Him and those who don't. He explained that "by their fruits, you shall know them". I know and see the false teachers and prophets because they are everywhere you look in the world we live in today. But I have yet to actually spot any true followers of Jesus Christ in the just over 3 years, I have been doing my apprenticeship as a born-again. I have searched even online to see if I can maybe see the Light of Jesus Christ from anywhere, and I have yet to spot any such beacon. Maybe they are like me, still in training to know the Truth and be eventually set free from slavery to sin by the Truth. undecided
Re: Jesus Has Been Preached To The Ends Of The World by Emusan(m): 11:17pm On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Seen them how? Where? undecided

You're answering question with question.

Are you the only one preaching the gospel of Christ in the whole world?

2. Jesus Christ told you how to identify those who belong to Him and those who don't. He explained that "by their fruits, you shall know them".

Good! So have you known anyone through their fruit of that accepted and obeyed the Gospel as is written?

I know and see the false teachers and prophets because they are everywhere you look in the world we live in today.

But with same eyes, you don't know and see the true teachers grin cheesy grin cheesy

So if you don't know, how do you know how far the Gospel has reach?

But I have yet to actually spot any true followers of Jesus Christ in the just over 3 years, I have been doing my apprenticeship as a born-again. undecided

Which means you're the only TRUE TEACHER in the whole world.

Clap for yourself!
Re: Jesus Has Been Preached To The Ends Of The World by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On May 18, 2023
Emusan:
■ You're answering question with question.
■ Are you the only one preaching the gospel of Christ in the whole world?
■ Good! So have you known anyone through their fruit of that accepted and obeyed the Gospel as is written?
■ But with same eyes, you don't know and see the true teachers grin cheesy grin cheesy So if you don't know, how do you know how far the Gospel has reach?
■ Which means you're the only TRUE TEACHER in the whole world.
Clap for yourself!
1. I have to ask for clarification undecided

2. You are the one that assumes what I am doing here is preaching, when in fact, I am instead doing what Jesus Christ said I should do which is to use the understanding that I have in order that the Father may give me even more understanding - Matthew 13 vs 12 & Matthew 25 vs 29 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 28. All while making sure my lamp is not hidden under covers for it to shine as He wants to when He wants it to. undecided
16 “No one lights a lamp and then covers it with a bowl or hides it under a bed. Instead, they put the lamp on a lampstand so that the people who come in will have enough light to see.
17 Everything that is hidden will become clear. Every secret thing will be made known, and everyone will see it. - Luke 8 vs 16 - 17
33 “No one takes a light and puts it under a bowl or hides it. Instead, they put it on a lampstand so that the people who come in can see.
34 The only source of light for the body is the eye. When you look at people and want to help them, you are full of light. But when you look at people in a selfish way, you are full of darkness. - Luke 11 vs 33 - 34
14 “You are the light that shines for the world to see. You are like a city built on a hill that cannot be hidden.
15 People don’t hide a lamp under a bowl. They put it on a lampstand. Then the light shines for everyone in the house.
16 In the same way, you should be a light for other people. Live so that they will see the good things you do and praise your Father in heaven. - Matthew 5 vs 14 - 16
That's all! I am an apprentice learning the TRUTH of God. My priority is seeking first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and then God's righteousness so that all these things — the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God— shall be added to me. Your assumptions have nothing to do with me. undecided

3. Nope!

4. If there are no lights from the true followers of Jesus Christ to be seen anywhere, don't you see how that definitively means the Gospel has not in fact reached the ends of the earth? undecided

5. As I said, I have yet to see the Light from anyone out there so, a more sensible conclusion would be that the Gospel has yet to reach the ends of the earth. undecided
Re: Jesus Has Been Preached To The Ends Of The World by Emusan(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I have to ask for clarification undecided

2. You are the one that assumes what I am doing here is preaching, when in fact, I am instead doing what Jesus Christ said I should do which is to use the understanding that I have in order that the Father may give me even more understanding - Matthew 13 vs 12 & Matthew 25 vs 29 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 28. All while making sure my lamp is not hidden under covers for it to shine as He wants to when He wants it to. undecided
That's all! I am an apprentice learning the TRUTH of God. My priority is seeking first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and then God's righteousness so that all these things — the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God— shall be added to me. Your assumptions have nothing to do with me. undecided

3. Nope!

4. If there are no lights from the true followers of Jesus Christ to be seen anywhere, don't you see how that definitively means the Gospel has not in fact reached the ends of the earth? undecided

5. As I said, I have yet to see the Light from anyone out there so, a more sensible conclusion would be that the Gospel has yet to reach the ends of the earth. undecided

You just agreed with me that you're the only one in the whole world that accept and obey the Gospel of Christ.

So when will you carry the Gospel to the outermost part of the earth as Jesus said?

cheesy grin grin
Re: Jesus Has Been Preached To The Ends Of The World by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On May 19, 2023
Emusan:
■ You just agreed with me that you're the only one in the whole world that accept and obey the Gospel of Christ. So when will you carry the Gospel to the outermost part of the earth as Jesus said? cheesy grin grin
You are desperate to twist my words into aligning with your delusion abi? undecided

Use your brain! If the Gospel has yet to reach even the little village that I happen to find myself in, commonsense should inform you that that is enough to conclude that the statement "The Gospel has reached the ends of the world" is yet to be fulfilled. undecided
Re: Jesus Has Been Preached To The Ends Of The World by Emusan(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are desperate to twist my words into aligning with your delusion abi? undecided

This is from your own mouth: "As I said, I have yet to see the Light from anyone out there so, a more sensible conclusion would be that the Gospel has yet to reach the ends of the earth."

If you haven't seen the light FROM ANYONE OUT THERE and you're the ONLY ONE WHO ACCEPT and OBEY Christ Gospel, doesn't that mean you're the only one in the whole world?

Use your brain!

Do you switch yours on always?

If the Gospel has yet to reach even the little village that I happen to find myself in, commonsense should inform you that that is enough to conclude that the statement "The Gospel has reached the ends of the world" is yet to be fulfilled. undecided

That's not the point, the point is how many people out there doing the work to reach the remote part of the world?

Since you claim all the teachers of today are false one except only you.
Re: Jesus Has Been Preached To The Ends Of The World by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On May 19, 2023
Emusan:
■ This is from your own mouth: "As I said, I have yet to see the Light from anyone out there so, a more sensible conclusion would be that the Gospel has yet to reach the ends of the earth." If you haven't seen the light FROM ANYONE OUT THERE and you're the ONLY ONE WHO ACCEPT and OBEY Christ Gospel, doesn't that mean you're the only one in the whole world? Do you switch yours on always? That's not the point, the point is how many people out there doing the work to reach the remote part of the world? Since you claim all the teachers of today are false one except only you.
Actually, the brain can be switched on and off. Even the wise/intelligent(on) are capable of doing, or subscribing, to foolish(off) things. undecided
Re: Jesus Has Been Preached To The Ends Of The World by Emusan(m): 5:31pm On May 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Actually, the brain can be switched on and off.

So switch yours on now because you forgot you've switch it off

Even the wise/intelligent(on) are capable of doing, or subscribing, to foolish(off) things. undecided

Don't digress stay on the subject matter.
Re: Jesus Has Been Preached To The Ends Of The World by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On May 19, 2023
Emusan:
So switch yours on now because you forgot you've switch it off Don't digress stay on the subject matter.
Digression — that's almost always been your tactic! undecided
Re: Jesus Has Been Preached To The Ends Of The World by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On May 20, 2023
Is it not at the instance of a Landlord that an erring Tenant is Thrown Out of his house? Your Notice to Quit has been given you by the Owner of this house called World but it is Always at the Discretion of the Owner when to commence the Eviction Process so you keep living in His house doing as you please, till the day of Eviction, when your Landlord Returns for that Purpose!

Re: Jesus Has Been Preached To The Ends Of The World by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On May 26, 2023
Myer:
■ Where are these untold millions?
More like Billions actually, including those of the religion of Christianity who remain blinded by the doctrines and traditions of men, lies, told them in the name of Jesus Christ. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Teach About The Flying Spaghetti Monster. / How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome / Pentecostal Miracle Crusades: Entertainment, Hypocricy Or Poverty Allievation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.