Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Many People Never Knew Cain Had A Wife. Well Her Name Was Jashar - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many People Never Knew Cain Had A Wife. Well Her Name Was Jashar (1023 Views)

The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice / The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many People Never Knew Cain Had A Wife. Well Her Name Was Jashar by lilvicky68(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
ok i see say na pot harcourt you dey. it all makes sense now. people around that region are not known for intelligence. all they do is eat monkeys and snakes and rats
Your thinking is out of hand..you no well but you no know..
Re: Many People Never Knew Cain Had A Wife. Well Her Name Was Jashar by HEAVEN4444: 11:40am On May 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:
In short, from your claims, Jesus Christ is just a figurative character and not real?
Jesus Christ is a title. many characters fall under that title. Its a title reserved for the spiritually ascended. these men are activated on earth every 2000 plus years which is why i think we are due for another coming of the Christs. its a group of ascended beings who lift the vibration of the planet and unite people on earth with their source. These are highly intelligent illuminatic and occultic beings. Daniel and Joseph were Jesus Christs.
Re: Many People Never Knew Cain Had A Wife. Well Her Name Was Jashar by HEAVEN4444: 11:41am On May 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

Your thinking is out of hand..you no well but you no know..
alright bro
Re: Many People Never Knew Cain Had A Wife. Well Her Name Was Jashar by parcydrix(m): 12:42pm On May 21, 2021
[quote author=HEAVEN4444 post=101914927] Jesus Christ is a title. many characters fall under that title. Its a title reserved for the spiritually ascended. these men are activated on earth every 2000 plus years which is why i think we are due for another coming of the Christs. its a group of ascended beings who lift the vibration of the planet and unite people on earth with their source. These are highly intelligent illuminatic and occultic beings. Daniel and Joseph were Jesus Christs.
Re: Many People Never Knew Cain Had A Wife. Well Her Name Was Jashar by Caltheparamedic: 12:45pm On May 21, 2021
Na who born the wife? Adam and Eve? Or na God create her for Cain
Re: Many People Never Knew Cain Had A Wife. Well Her Name Was Jashar by HEAVEN4444: 12:53pm On May 21, 2021
Caltheparamedic:
Na who born the wife? Adam and Eve? Or na God create her for Cain
which came first ? the chicken or the egg ? the mysteries of life eh
Re: Many People Never Knew Cain Had A Wife. Well Her Name Was Jashar by Kobojunkie: 1:11pm On May 21, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
first of all let me tell you that all spiritual literature are not literal reading. they are symbolic and metaphorical and allegorical reading. only a stupid person believes there were literal characters called job and noah and cain and abel and eve etc..
This from the very same person who created this thread to tell us he found the literal wife of cain? undecided

Abeg, stop yammering and answer question abeg..
Amotolongbo:
You can bring it on

Lemme ask you a question, who gave birth to that Jashar you called Cain’s wife?

1 Like

Re: Many People Never Knew Cain Had A Wife. Well Her Name Was Jashar by Kobojunkie: 1:16pm On May 21, 2021
MunchHouse:
Lies whatever the source

Yes, Cain had a wife definitely but this is folklore. The name Africa had not been thought about atall in that era
I don't think you can rightly declare that Book of Jasher a book of outright lies. I mean you have to read it for yourself to understand why. undecided
Plus, a book of Jasher is spoken of in the Bible too. undecided
Re: Many People Never Knew Cain Had A Wife. Well Her Name Was Jashar by MunchHouse: 1:18pm On May 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't think you can rightly declare that Book of Jasher a book of outright lies. I mean you have to read it for yourself to understand why. undecided

Your head ache. You first research when the name Africa was coined
Re: Many People Never Knew Cain Had A Wife. Well Her Name Was Jashar by Kobojunkie: 1:21pm On May 21, 2021
MunchHouse:
Your head ache. You first research when the name Africa was coined
Why do folks like you go around imposing that which seems to matter to only your persons on others? I don't care when the word was first coined and don't see why you try to introduce it into this discussion either. undecided

You claimed the source was a lie and I set out to correct that falsehood. Now you want to suddenly pretend I should care about all the other jargon you carry about with you in your head? Heck no! undecided

1 Like

Re: Many People Never Knew Cain Had A Wife. Well Her Name Was Jashar by HEAVEN4444: 1:22pm On May 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This from the very same person who created this thread to tell us he found the literal wife of cain? undecided

Abeg, stop yammering and answer question abeg..
Wee you kip kwayet Kobojunkie
Re: Many People Never Knew Cain Had A Wife. Well Her Name Was Jashar by Kobojunkie: 1:22pm On May 21, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
Wee you kip kwayet Kobojunkie
Look,the thing is still avoiding the question! undecided
Re: Many People Never Knew Cain Had A Wife. Well Her Name Was Jashar by HEAVEN4444: 1:23pm On May 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
exactly. Kobojunkie oil dey ya head small undecided grin
Re: Many People Never Knew Cain Had A Wife. Well Her Name Was Jashar by HEAVEN4444: 1:24pm On May 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Look,the thing is still avoiding the question! undecided
avoid kee you dia

Re: Many People Never Knew Cain Had A Wife. Well Her Name Was Jashar by Ajibade123(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
first of all let me tell you that all spiritual literature are not literal reading. they are symbolic and metaphorical and allegorical reading. only a stupid person believes there were literal characters called job and noah and cain and abel and eve etc. i thought you were one of these stupid characters is why i made the thread to feed stupid people with logical stupid information because you see, while this information is allegorical it also can be explained in a literal fashion too and me explaining it logically in a literal fashion will be for the stupid who are doubters, however for the enlightened who know this text is not literal and can appreciate the allegory and symbolism and metaphorical presentations, then i can go deeper to explain the metaphors but you see there is no use in casting pearls before swines and i strongly believe that you meet people at the intelligence level they are and explain things on their level. because this bible issue ? goes wayyyyyy deeper than you can imagine. these are allegories that have to be unravelled and after unravelling them will you see the world we live in today-in the past-and the future expressed in these scriptures and explained in these scriptures and the story will always remain the same and continues and evolves in cycles through the ages but yet the storyline is always the same and that is why the bible will remain a relevant book through all generations if you learn how to unravel the allegories. it is a highly freemasonic and magical as well as prophetic book once you can unravel the cycles and the characters and who they represent.
oga you haven't answered the question she asked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women In Old Testament Vs Women In New Testament. / Is Eating Of Pig Meat (pork) Prohibited In Christianity? / Jesus Gives His Life For Us On The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.