Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? (3327 Views)

I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by tayooluwole: 11:17am On May 21, 2021
I met this pretty lady sometimes ago. In about a week later, i invited her to my house and she obliged. On that day, we were sited on the same couch in close proximity, having random conversations about life. At a point, she was finding every of my words hilarious and stared at my face at a interval of few seconds. To cut it shot, we started kissing. It was a spontaneous moment hardly explainable bearing in mind that we just met about 7 days ago. It was a moment well spent and that marks the beginning of our relationship. The girl is so pretty that i can't even tell why it's this easy for me to have her. As of the moment, i am in love with her. But quit known, women are dramatic with no definite pattern of actions. Later on, as per there was no toasting protocols that precedes the relationship, i hope she is not gonna use this as a backup excuse to Jakpa ?
Re: I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by Romanoff(f): 11:29am On May 21, 2021
Toast her o. Make your intentions known and let it be official.

If not, she has a right to see other guys if it's not defined.

Last last na " I didn't know we were in a relationship" go end am.

12 Likes

Re: I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by donbachi(m): 11:31am On May 21, 2021
Respect her feelings for u...dats all.
Re: I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by Vulcanheph(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2021
Romanoff:
Toast her o. Make your intentions known and let it be official.

If not, she has a right to see other guys if it's not defined.

Last last na " I didn't know we were in a relationship" go end am.
True talk , oil dey your head.

As for the op,
If you were dealing with a girl from another country I would have said don't bother about it and continue your romance but naija girls have been known to be unpredictable and most of them just enjoy toying with a guy's emotions, so it's better to clarify and let her tell you where you stand, so that you can know if you need to continue or move on.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by NoApology(m): 11:36am On May 21, 2021
Can't you just enjoy the moment and see where it leads?

Girl hard una to get una go complain, when una get am on a platter una go still complain. Nawao!

There is no formula or a definite pattern to a woman's behavior and response. Continue with the flow until the initial blood rush quiets down (in a couple of months) then you can begin to check for compatibility and the rest.

This is not the right way to do it sha but since una don rush start from the back by nacking each other, you can work it from the last part and make your way to the first part.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by Uzomacharles: 11:52am On May 21, 2021
Don't initiate any conversation relating to relationship because before she set her mind for those action she actually believe you guys are in a relationship....
Enjoy why offer last

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by stupidmod3: 11:53am On May 21, 2021
dey give u look dem cheap dey dont give u call them lesbian, am tired on behalf of ladies.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by BigDawsNet: 11:54am On May 21, 2021
She actually loved you from day one or probably you are finicially comfortable...

Toasting now it's a waste of time because u alrdy making out

But you can't still ask her out to make it formal...

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by rex444(m): 12:28pm On May 21, 2021
Don't say a word to her , just let it flow till she asks you, "what are we". That question will suddenly pop up .mm but few questions,
1- why is it that before kissing a stranger, there is always a moment ... That moment.
2- how do U feel comfy sticking your mouth in another person's ? A stranger at that ... Just asking

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by Godada(m): 12:37pm On May 21, 2021
cool

Go with the flow. There are actually situations where the lady is into you regardless of her beauty....its smooth sailing. Before you start defining the relationship, make sure you have hit it, make you nor enter friend zone

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by baralatie(m): 12:38pm On May 21, 2021
Should I toast her for you?
Re: I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by tayooluwole: 12:47pm On May 21, 2021
BigDawsNet:
She actually loved you from day one or probably you are finicially comfortable...

Toasting now it's a waste of time because u alrdy making out

But you can't still ask her out to make it formal...

Oyah nah bro...thumbs up

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by tayooluwole: 12:49pm On May 21, 2021
rex444:
Don't say a word to her , just let it flow till she asks you, "what are we". That question will suddenly pop up .mm but few questions,
1- why is it that before kissing a stranger, there is always a moment ... That moment.
2- how do U feel comfy sticking your mouth in another person's ? A stranger at that ... Just asking

Bro hardly you go see any guy way go think it twice before kissing those pretty lips
Re: I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by Romanoff(f): 12:59pm On May 21, 2021
tayooluwole:

Bro hardly you go see any guy way go think it twice before kissing those pretty lips

Ask her out officially. Take her out on a proper date and ask her out.

A lot of people with good intentions have found themselves heartbroken cause they assumed a situationship was a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by ExAngel007(f): 1:12pm On May 21, 2021
Best you tell her how u feel 'bout her. Atleast officially.
Goodluck to u dear.
Re: I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by SmartPolician: 1:24pm On May 21, 2021
Vulcanheph:

True talk , oil dey your head.

As for the op,
If you were dealing with a girl from another country I would have said don't bother about it and continue your romance but naija girls have been known to be unpredictable and most of them just enjoy toying with a guy's emotions, so it's better to clarify and let her tell you where you stand, so that you can know if you need to continue or move on.

If I had not had a personal experience, I wouldn't have known that that was possible.

In my case, she wanted us to be doing it without being in a serious relationship because, according to her, we didn't have a connection.

Those words got me thinking for weeks until she stopped talking to me when I insisted on a serious relationship.

She would later tell me that she used me to assess her ability to get any man to fall in love with her by understanding the kinda girlfriend that guy wants and being that girl. Some girls are directly from Eve, Adam's wife. undecided
Re: I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by Cholls(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2021
My brother try and toast her ooo
Re: I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by Michelle55: 2:57pm On May 21, 2021
Officially ask her out to avoid undefined relationship, she may assume it's just for the fun of it and that would give her the right to see other men.

Always define what you want from people to avoid heart breaks, it's better to hear from her than assume you guys are in a relationship.

Avoid stories that touches the heart and tickles the bumbum my brother.. Make it official if she's the one you crave for.

Goodluck!
Re: I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by rex444(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2021
Yes I get your point especially when U look at how curvy the lips of a pretty babe looks...but like I get this rejective ewwish feeling
tayooluwole:

Re: I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by Guynexttdoor: 4:59pm On May 21, 2021
If i get babe like that i no go complain at all, continue knacking untill she ask what re we, Well, you know the answer already. undecided
Re: I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by Vulcanheph(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2021
SmartPolician:

If I had not had a personal experience, I wouldn't have known that that was possible.

In my case, she wanted us to be doing it without being in a serious relationship because, according to her, we didn't have a connection.

Those words got me thinking for weeks until she stopped talking to me when I insisted on a serious relationship.

She would later tell me that she used me to assess her ability to get any man to fall in love with her by understanding the kinda girlfriend that guy wants and being that girl. Some girls are directly from Eve, Adam's wife. undecided
My best guess in your case is that she was using you as a means to get over an ex boyfriend who broke her heart..... You were just there to service her until she moves on with her life.

She just wanted to do to "another guy" what her ex did to her.
Re: I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? by Vyzz: 9:29pm On May 21, 2021
Same thing here...

She thinks she is my girlfriend but I have never said those words

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Sex Tape Of Instagram Model Marketalynn Going Viral / Take A Look At This (Photo) / Spell of Sexual Lust - My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.