Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Take A Look At This (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take A Look At This (Photo) (3339 Views)

I Cant Believe My Eyes Take A Look At This (photo) / Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) / Don’t Lie O!! Take A Look At This Photo, What Is The First Thing You Saw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At This (Photo) by Lostchild(m): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
Just take a look at the photo below. Behind that photo there is a story about us. It is the story of the "blue eyes lady that came into my life. How I use my foolishness to lost one of the most important person that came into my path

I call her maria- the blue eyes lady.

She was 22, and I was 25. She was a single young lady, from Colorado, USA. We met in such a unique way, through a forum. At first, I thought she will not pay any attention to me but she did. In a short while she started following me and she pay more attention to me than I did expect. I couldn't help but to burble burst my likeness to her. On how I adore her and how much I fancy her beauty of which she also reciprocate.

She was one of the most caring person I have ever met. In fact, western women are too caring. In a short time I convince her and cook her emotions, telling her how much I was drooling over her and how much I love her which is very true. I lovestruck and bombard this young white lady so much, asking her to give me her heart and body in exchange for my love.

I heavily romance the mind of this white babe to the point where she began to beg and pet me. I told her things that seem very strange to her mind, things she has never heard of before

As we got so deep, I made more of my intention known to her. How I will marry her and worship the earth she walks on. Spend all my days being a good husband and wonderful father to our children. She was convince and fully agreed to get married to me.

She knew I am not the type that talk much on the phone but write a lot. Every week I do write her love stories, poems and letters. How she loved reading my hand written stories and love letters everyday.

One day she was very down. I then handedly compose to her poems and letter just to comfort and console her heart. She cried when reading my letters, because it came from a little child.

She took the emotional letter I sent her and posted it on a certain website for americans to see. She then gave me the link and I saw hundreds of comment and multi thousands of views. Some people where forwarding my letter to their loved ones, to those in prisons and to those who also did abortions. There where hundreds of letters on that website, but when I saw my own hand written letter, I broke down in tears as I can't seem to understand, living among Nigerians who who don't give a fvck about others. They only cares about themselves and money.

She later told me that, Hallmark will need me. That she has been working on it over me.'Hallmark Channel" will have much interest in me. But first, "she wants to marry me and bring me to America first".. She told me Hallmark channel need people who can write fantastic romance and dramas stories that can be scripted into movies. I was like, see me see wahala. !!!!

Are you sure I can do this?

Yes, she rest assured me that I can do a lot better. She told me she was coming to Nigeria in a hurry, to make passionate love making to me, marry me and bring me to America as soon as possible.

Apart from love, I keep shoveling my christian and spiritual faith to her face, letting her know that, God is important in our lives. And that without God we are nothing but dry bones. She told me she is happy she wants to marry a decent man who believe and trust so much in Almighty God.

She always phone call me and sometimes asked me if I need anything. She help me a lot and support me financially without me even asking her, making sure I lack nothing. She told me she love me so much and will do anything I want and she will do anything for me

She sometimes cry on the phone, telling me how much she has come to love me and wants to be with met. She promise to do everything within her power to bring me into the America society and culture. All she only need from me in return is faithfulness and love

I will tell you, western ladies are DA bomb. They just simply know how to love and care. They care so much and can cry because of love.

This my american baby boo pet me a lot.
She treat me like a great king

I began to wonder how beautiful our kids will look like. I began to feel I was the luckiest guy in the whole Nigeria, to have such an adorable young American woman to fall for me and to be by my side. But I made a mistake that has hunted me to this very day. An error that will never repeat itself.

The Question; What happened to my american babyboo?

How did I lost lady blue eyes?
Re: Take A Look At This (Photo) by Lostchild(m): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
THE ENEMY

My American baby boo "blue eyes lady" sent me some goodies to fix something. On my way to access bank, I met with a Nigerian girl

She was the most beautiful female being I have ever met in person. Her beauty was such that people keep wondering where I brought her from. My intention was not to have sex with her, but to use her beauty to match my personality and boost my pride. But I never knew I have taken a wrong path that will bring tears and suffering to my life. She is a marine queen, a killer and destroyer of men. And also a messenger of the marine powers and kingdoms.

When she first came for a visit, I asked her about her family origin, where she is from. She called the name of my mother village. Wow, I blurted. :

She never cared to asked me about my own family, nor care to know about me, my profession or what jobs I do for a living. Spiritually she knows many things about me and about who I am.

I keep hearing voices of danger in my head and I saw all the red flag but the big idiot in me ignored them. See the link

https://www.nairaland.com/6891474/marine-girl-dated

She pleaded with me to trust her. She then kissed me in a very strange way and kiss infirmities into my stomach. She fork me and she left.

After she left, I began to cry because I never intend to have sex with her. I just want her to be round me.

After me having sex with the Devil's girl, I instantly began to have massive problems and dryness in every area of my life.

The marine kingdom told her that, her kisses and the snake-cobra that was inside her toto (vagina) is not enough to bring me down. They told her that, the secret and power of all my success is hidden inside "my hands

In order to cripple me, they told her to quickly put my hands into her menstrual blood.. This will make me eternally useless.

I was at home that very day when I heard a knock on my door. I opened, here she come. She never called me that she was coming, neither did I even ask her to come self.

She romantically convince and nudge me to deep my hands into her vagina which I foolishly did. I instantly felt a thick goefill wetness all over my left hand. I quickly remove and look at my left hands, it was all stain with menstrual blood. I was in pain as she gave out a laughter that was very unnatural.

I then look at her face, she was full of joy. Mission accomplished, she pick up her hand bag and left my place. That was the day my American baby boo "the blue eyes lady instantly hated me and left me.

That was the day I will never forget.

That day was the beginning of a new phases of hatred, rejection and lamentation in my life. That day is not lost. That day is still alive. That day gave birth to many painful years of suffering. That day thought me many bitter lessons and also made me to be a more better man.

A western woman is lifting me up, Nigeria women are dragging me down. Nigeria women are only good in damaging and destroying me.

I repeat; Nigeria women are deadly bullet every sane man need to dodge.

From many different experience, Nigeria women are just too BAD... All of them.
Re: Take A Look At This (Photo) by Honchoslim16(m): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Anyone done reading, should please summarize

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This (Photo) by okunwaye(m): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
angry

Re: Take A Look At This (Photo) by Candidlady: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
So from that cave of yours.

You are still hating on naija girls undecided

You are not ready to be free

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This (Photo) by ahnie: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
My brother is back.
You were solely missed.

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tales from the lost child
Re: Take A Look At This (Photo) by Chaos14: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Candidlady:
So from that cave of yours.

You are still hating on naija girls undecided
You are not ready to be free
Op this is one of them
Re: Take A Look At This (Photo) by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
Still another masterpiece from the greatest storyteller of nairaland. Ride on!!
Re: Take A Look At This (Photo) by Nonam: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2022
Things like this is why olosho is a no go area for me.
Re: Take A Look At This (Photo) by Joeev: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2022
Lostchild:
THE ENEMY

My American baby boo "blue eyes lady" sent me some goodies to fix something. On my way to access bank, I met with a Nigerian girl

She was the most beautiful female being I have ever met in person. Her beauty was such that people keep wondering where I brought her from. My intention was not to sex her, but to use her beauty to match my personality and boost my pride. But I never knew I have taken a wrong path that will bring tears and suffering to my life. She is a marine queen, a killer and destroyer of men. And also a messenger from the marine powers and kingdoms.

When she first came for a visit, I asked her about her family origin, where she is from. She called the name of my mother village. Wow, I blurted. :

She never cared to asked me about my own family, nor care to know about me or what jobs I do for a living. Spiritually she knows many things about me and about who I am.

I keep hearing voices of danger in my head and I saw all the red flag but the big idiot in me ignored them. See the link

https://www.nairaland.com/6891474/marine-girl-dated

She pleaded with me to trust her. She then kissed me in a very strange way and kiss infirmities into my stomach. She fork me and she left.

After she left, I began to cry because I never intend to have sex with her.

After me having sex with the Devil's girl, I instantly began to have massive problems and dryness in every area of my life.

The marine kingdom told her that, her kisses and the snake-cobra that was inside her toto (vagina) is not enough to bring me down. They told her that, the secret and power of all my success is hidden inside my "my hands

In order to cripple me, they told her to put my hands into her menstrual blood.. This will make me eternally useless.

I was at home that very day when I heard a knock on my door, I opened, here she come. She never called me that she was coming, neither did I even ask her to come self.

She then romance and convince me to deep my hands into her vagina which I foolishly did. I instantly felt a thick goefill wetness all over my left hand. I remove and look at my left hands, it was all stain with menstrual blood. I was in pain as she gave out a laughter that was very unnatural.

I then look at her face, she was full of joy. Mission accomplished, she pick up her hand bag and left my place. That was the day my American baby boo "the blue eyes lady instantly hated me and left me.

That was the day I will never forget.

That day was the beginning of a new phases of hatred and lamentation in my life. That day is not lost. That day is still alive. That day gave birth to many painful years. That day thought me many bitter lessons and also made me to be a more better man.

Western woman is lifting me up. Nigeria women are only good in damaging and destroying me.

I repeat; Nigeria women are deadly bullet every sane man need to dodge.

From too many experience, Nigeria women are just too BAD... All of them.

say the truth, did this really happen bro?

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This (Photo) by FatherBona: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2022
okunwaye:
angry
Your Dad is so cute cheesy
Re: Take A Look At This (Photo) by browndre: 11:47am On Oct 31, 2022
If this girl was a black girl, I am very sure that she will be ugly to you. See her big nose. Anyways, she still better than Nigerian girls. At least she confessed to you that she likes you. Our own dear opposite gender in this our dear nation will rather dance naked on transformer than to let you know how they feel about you. They are not romantic kan kan.
Re: Take A Look At This (Photo) by Baronthecelebri: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nigeria girls are hsshdysydu
Re: Take A Look At This (Photo) by Littlechild(m): 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
Joeev:
say the truth, did this really happen bro?

Yes, it is true.

It happens and it can happen to anyone, especially to those who are not being careful like me.

My stories are 100% true.

https://www.nairaland.com/6798582/how-overcome-curse-hatred-rejection

https://www.nairaland.com/6902138/she-giving-out-free-sex
Re: Take A Look At This (Photo) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Na wao shocked

(1) (Reply)

Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients / Guys Are Downloading Grindr App Lowkey In Nigeria / Am Going Crazy And Will Do Something I Will Regret:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.