Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road (18971 Views)

People's Reactions As Tinubu Releases 7-point Agenda For Rebuilding Nigeria / FG Releases ₦20 Billion For The East-West Road Project / INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by Onyi90(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2021
Long overdue. The road has been terrible and a death trap for the users for donkey years now.

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by adioolayi(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2021
Always same road budgeted for in the past and money released....Why can't we go after the collectors of those money
Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by kraftysprouts: 3:17pm On May 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
I think there is actually the need for restructuring especially in the areas of financing.

Fed govt projects on states should be based on revenues generated from those states. undecided

Imagine, Lagos alone generated 429b for the fed govt in 1 year and Lagos be receiving averagely same allocation with Imo. undecided

Better still the FG should allow the state do their construction
Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by Bialegend(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2021
Useless country. Who asks you, idiots, to build for us? News to confuse the gullible that they actually want to build anything. How far is the useless second niger bridge? You fools think that we are myopic like you guys. Biafra is around the corner and we shall build our infrastructures by ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by MyexamsHUB: 3:21pm On May 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
I think there is actually the need for restructuring especially in the areas of financing.

Fed govt projects on states should be based on revenues generated from those states. undecided

Imagine, Lagos alone generated 429b for the fed govt in 1 year and Lagos be receiving averagely same allocation with Imo. undecided

But if its done that way; some states will be far left behind
Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by Biafranboys: 3:21pm On May 21, 2021
They are doing everything they can to please people from the south, we want freedom
Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by Priwillo: 3:21pm On May 21, 2021
The south needs restructuring

1 Like

Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by Ade1907Ade: 3:21pm On May 21, 2021
It is well
Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by Eriokanmi: 3:22pm On May 21, 2021
Good news. Hope they'd not have to start from the beginning because that road is out of shape already. If that Road were to be in the north, it would have been completed a long time ago. Something is wrong with southern leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by Oshobo44: 3:24pm On May 21, 2021
see below
Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by SATANICALLY: 3:24pm On May 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

SATANICALLY, is this true? cheesy

The good news disappoint the wailer. No mind am grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by lagonovo: 3:26pm On May 21, 2021
kraftysprouts:

Better still the FG should allow the state do their construction
Haaa! No try am o grin
Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by highcadre: 3:30pm On May 21, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by wink2015(m): 3:31pm On May 21, 2021
SHAME ON EX-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by Josywhyte: 3:35pm On May 21, 2021
Wike,oyigbo and etche roads no good o. Those places no be human beings dey live? Haba!
Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by smsinnigeria(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2021
Good one , eastern corridor next. Osibanjo should continue his good work. He is the next president .
Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by nograv: 3:35pm On May 21, 2021
aspabay:
Buhari the completer general.

Haters oya see some wrong with this as usual

If you work with me, I pay you 1 kobo for your work, but pay 1000 Naira to my family for the same work

Would you be happy?? Mtchew
Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by Cathy0505(f): 3:36pm On May 21, 2021
What about Asup Bill we student will are tied of staying at home
Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by Kamachicho(f): 3:39pm On May 21, 2021
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters wow our brothers in the east are remembered this week by Federal Government oooo

The East-West road is in Rivers State which is in the South-South. As you don see East abegi tell your reasoning to be calming down.
Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by Okwyjesus(m): 3:39pm On May 21, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/fg-releases-n7b-for-completion-of-east-west-road/

Up Buhari. Let him just do Aba to PH road then he is free to go for third term.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 21, 2021
complexBoss12:
Somebody will create topic and use another of his monikers to be ftc. even the one below, na the same person.

besides na who get time dey reply BMC
You just pinned him..
Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by ottohan: 3:44pm On May 21, 2021
PussyKing:
cheesy

Major cash out for Lootimi Amaechi
Amaechi caught your fulani sister granting Dangote tax waivers after giving her blowjobs despite that....he is still owing ₦600b...these pple are just daft.
Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

You can only get that when every state starts controlling it resources
Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by Dymaco(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

Hypocrite
Why restructure only on finance? Why not full restructuring or division straight?
Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by Bialegend(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Good news. Hope they'd not have to start from the beginning because that road is out of shape already. If that Road were to be in the north, it would have been completed a long time ago. Something is wrong with southern leaders
Naive and myopic goons like you are the reason why these northerners continue to have the audacity to take us for granted. Just read yourself. Like you are begging them to build your infrastructures which will be financed with money from your land. The worst is that you actually believe they will build anything because of what they wrote in their controlled news journals. How foolish you can be. What happened to their so-called niger bridge? How long have they touted building this same east-west road for you fools? How long are you going to remain foolish for people that you are more educated than? My fren stop your naivety and join others to restore Biafra where we shall have to build infrastructures for ourselves and by ourselves.
Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by integrity16(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2021
How many times would they be budgeting billions to complete east west road??

I cannot count the number of times the PDP administration budgeted several billions to complete that road, it is still not completed.

Now APC is doing their own budgeting for the same road. Nigeria is just so blessed with corrupt leaders and citizens.
Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by Dymaco(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2021
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters wow our brothers in the east are remembered this week by Federal Government oooo
East-west roads are roads in portharcourt. When it comes to awarding contract it becomes east roads but you people claim that portharcourt is not east
Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by iampeterben(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2021
Cholls:
Story oh!
Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by Kamachicho(f): 3:57pm On May 21, 2021
Bialegend:
Useless country. Who asks you, idiots, to build for us? News to confuse the gullible that they actually want to build anything. How far is the useless second niger bridge? You fools think that we are myopic like you guys. Biafra is around the corner and we shall build our infrastructures by ourselves.

The 2nd Niger bridge has taken shape and visible on the road from before Asaba Airport the road leading to the bridge has been carved out. And the whole of Oba has taken a new look where the bridge will terminate for onward movement to any part of Eastern/Southern State. From River Niger bridge it is could be clearly seen.

I am excited about the bridge that finally sleeping on the road while passing through Asaba to Onitsha would soon be a forgotten as I am an Easterner. The Ministry of Works under Babatunde Raji Fashola, kudos.

Also my shout out to the present governor of Ogun State for attempting and almost if not totally completing the road from Epe to Ijebu-Ode. Akinwunmi Ambode, I do remember you too. I feel happy , thank you.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases ₦7 Billion For Completion Of East-West Road by Validated: 4:02pm On May 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

Bros, Imo sustains Lagos. If Imo is allowed to control her oil and HUGE gas resource, Lagos would be subservient to Imo. Check facts before you post.
Anyhow, Nigeria need to divide into South and North, thereafter, those who want Oodua and those who want Biafra can make their respective demands. Restructuring is another SCAM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ADC Collapses Structure For Peter Obi And Datti Of Labor Party In Cross River / Wike Receives Top Military Chiefs In Port-Harcourt. See Photos / Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.