Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? (3490 Views)

Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? / Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper? / Is It Proper To Address Your Partner By His/her Real Name In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by Rubbiish(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2021
frozen70:

In as much as such is done where there is love and good family bond between brothers, it's time you seat him down and let him know that you will appreciate if he stops wearing your clothes and you promise to be giving him money to buy cloths when you have it and you will always transfer the ones you don't want to him

You have to do these because of your girl

She doesn't know how your family bonds with each other to avoid her reasoning the other way

Women get time Sha

The bold is arrant nonsense!
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by Rubbiish(m): 8:26pm On May 24, 2021
Chrizoby:
The fact remains that I always buy clothes for him, it's not as if he is lacking. The issue is that he is fond of leaving his own untouched but loves meddling with mine without permission.
You are nothing but a simp!
I pity for u when u finally marry that girl!
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by Rubbiish(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2021
ImaIma1:

You guys are not objective in your comments. A younger brother that doesn't respect his brother's things. He even has the guts to wear something the brother hasn't worn before.

And yes, if as a girlfriend, I buy my man a gift and the first person to launch it is his brother, I will feel offended. If the younger brother lacks the respect and wisdom, his older brother needs to tell him.
The bold only bespeaks how selfish u women are! So if I buy a car & yet to ride it, my brother can't ride it? Now I see how u ladies turn siblings against one another, it is due to selfishness!
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by Rubbiish(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2021
frozen70:

If you have sense you will read that post again and again to understand every sentence there
What u wrote up there is arrant nonsense!
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by frozen70(f): 8:32pm On May 24, 2021
Rubbiish:

What u wrote up there is arrant nonsense!

Since your moniker is Rubbish, everything you read will sound rubbish to you

So blame yourself
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by Rubbiish(m): 8:36pm On May 24, 2021
frozen70:

Since your moniker is Rubbish, everything you read will sound rubbish to you

So blame yourself
Read what u wrote!
No wonder a man start having issues with family once he gets married to u Jezebels! Once he gets married, will his brother be coming to his house to wear his clothes?? The only thing his kid bro is enjoying from him right now, u ladies still want him to deny his brother! Selfish creatures!
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by frozen70(f): 8:38pm On May 24, 2021
Rubbiish:

Read what u wrote!
No wonder a man start having issues with family once he gets married to u Jezebels! Once he gets married, will his brother be coming to his house to wear his clothes?? The only thing his kid bro is enjoying from him right now, u ladies still want him to deny his brother! Selfish creatures!

Why e dey pain you ?

You carry Op matter for your head, go and hug transformer
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by Rubbiish(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2021
frozen70:

Why e dey pain you ?

I hate it when people try to come between families & u ladies are the main culprit!
U things created issues between Adam & God!
God & Adam had peaceful rapport just like the op & his kid bro, until a lady came into the picture & it all turned to curse! What do u Jezebels have against peaceful coexistence? Why must u people always crave for division among siblings?? Mistake of a creature!
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by frozen70(f): 8:46pm On May 24, 2021
Rubbiish:

I hate it when people try to come between families & u ladies are the main culprit!
U things created issues between Adam & God!
God & Adam had peaceful rapport just like the op & his kid bro, until a lady came into the picture & it all turned to curse! What do u Jezebels have against peaceful coexistence? Why must u people always crave for division among siblings?? Mistake of a creature!

Is because Adam was as Rubbish as you are that was why eve acted on him

If you can't handle a woman remain single
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by Rubbiish(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2021
frozen70:

Is because Adam was as Rubbish as you are that was why eve acted on him
Don't compare me with Adam!
We all know Adam was a simp just like op, reason he fell for eve manipulations!!! Real men sense manipulators from miles away, same way I can sense your manipulative smell!
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by frozen70(f): 8:51pm On May 24, 2021
Rubbiish:

Don't compare me with Adam!
We all know Adam was a simp just like op, reason he fell for eve manipulations!!! Real men sense manipulators from miles away, same way I can sense your manipulative smell!

No matter how smart a man or you think you are, you will still definitely fall under a woman when she is set to use your mumu botton
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by Rubbiish(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2021
frozen70:

No matter how smart a man or you think you are, you will still definitely fall under a woman when she is set to use your mumu botton
Hahahahahaha
Not all men my dear!
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by Sterope(f): 9:25pm On May 24, 2021
Once in blue moon might have been fine but in your case, you need to curb you brother.
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by Sterope(f): 9:27pm On May 24, 2021
He shouldn't be making such promises though.
frozen70:

In as much as such is done where there is love and good family bond between brothers, it's time you seat him down and let him know that you will appreciate if he stops wearing your clothes and you promise to be giving him money to buy cloths when you have it and you will always transfer the ones you don't want to him

You have to do these because of your girl

She doesn't know how your family bonds with each other to avoid her reasoning the other way

Women get time Sha

Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by Sterope(f): 9:32pm On May 24, 2021
There are homes with all boys that don't share clothes. When one needs something, he ASKS!

That entitlement might lead to something else.

T
Chrizoby:
The fact remains that I always buy clothes for him, it's not as if he is lacking. The issue is that he is fond of leaving his own untouched but loves meddling with mine without permission.
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by ImaIma1(f): 9:50pm On May 24, 2021
Rubbiish:

The bold only bespeaks how selfish u women are! So if I buy a car & yet to ride it, my brother can't ride it? Now I see how u ladies turn siblings against one another, it is due to selfishness!

Oh please! I am a last child and I should know about respect your older ones and their things. Why would I in my right sense drive a car my older or even younger one (if I had one) just got and hasn't riden it? How does that make sense to you?

I never wore things that I knew were precious to them, new or given to them by their bf/gf especially when they hadn't had a chance to rock them.

If you are the kind of person who just wears whatever you see without a thought of how the person would feel, then that shows how thoughtless you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by ImaIma1(f): 10:02pm On May 24, 2021
frozen70:

Why e dey pain you ?

How won't the comments pain him when he's one of those who wears people's things without thinking.
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by Rubbiish(m): 10:03pm On May 24, 2021
ImaIma1:

Oh please! I am a last child and I should know about respect your older ones and their things. Why would I in my right sense drive a car my older or even younger one (if I had one) just got and hasn't riden it? How does that make sense to you?

I never wore things that I knew were precious to them, new or given to them by their bf/gf especially when they hadn't had a chance to rock them.

If you are the kind of person who just wears whatever you see without a thought of how the person would feel, then that shows how thoughtless you are.
You are still a kid!
Siblings bond in different ways!
If the bond between u & your siblings is loose, do not use it to rate others. Using your siblings belongings doesn't bespeaks disrespect, but love! If he doesn't love his brother, he wouldn't wore his clothes. I am very sure he doesn't go about wearing his neighbours clothes!
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by Rubbiish(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2021
Sterope:
There are homes with all boys that don't share clothes. When one needs something, he ASKS!

That entitlement might lead to something else.

T
What about homes with all boys & they share clothes? Why is it that whenever u ladies enter into any family, the first thing u people do is to cause division? If his brother has been wearing his clothes & he is cool with it, why must his girl bring it up when they are yet to get married? Will the younger bro be coming to his house to wear his clothes after they get married? Do u ever think his family will be at peace with the girl if they should find out she has already started talking the op into thing as such? I just pity the op sha!
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by Sterope(f): 10:14pm On May 24, 2021
Share clothes and brand new ones as well?

We are talking about the younger brother that doesn't wear his wear clothes. The one that wears his elder brother's clothes to the point it is a conversation topic. They don't share clothes. He shares his elder brother's clothes.

It is called greediness and lack of contentment where I come from. When he gets married, he will definitely enter his marital room for his brother's clothes.

Rubbiish:

What about homes with all boys & they share clothes? Why is it that whenever u ladies enter into any family, the first thing u people do is to cause division? If his brother has been wearing his clothes & he is cool with it, why must his girl bring it up when they are yet to get married? Will the younger bro be coming to his house to wear his clothes after they get married? Do u ever think his family will be at peace with the girl if they should find out she has already started talking the op into thing as such? I just pity the op sha!

1 Like

Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by ImaIma1(f): 10:14pm On May 24, 2021
Rubbiish:

You are still a kid!
Siblings bond in different ways!
If the bond between u & your siblings is loose, do not use it to rate others. Using your siblings belongings doesn't bespeaks disrespect, but love! If he doesn't love his brother, he wouldn't wore his clothes. I am very sure he doesn't go about wearing his neighbours clothes!

You are the kid here just ranting like a loose canon.

So because I want to bond with my older sister or brother, I should just go right to their wardrobes and wear anything without asking?

So love makes you wear new things they haven't worn before? That is just you trying hard to mask covetousness and greed.

Such a person will see something he likes hanging on the line outside and wear it and expect to be patted on the back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by Rubbiish(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2021
ImaIma1:

How won't the comments pain him when he's one of those who wears people's things without thinking.
Lol go through my comments on nairaland
Friends drive my car, not even siblings!
No woman on earth can dictate what property of mine my siblings will have access to! Them no go ever born that woman! My kid bro wey i love pass my life? I am not Adam wey eve manipulate & landed everyone in this mess we are today! U just got into a family, not yet married & the first thing u are already planning is to cause division? Daughters of Jezebel!
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by Rubbiish(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2021
ImaIma1:

You are the kid here just ranting like a loose canon.

So because I want to bond with my older sister or brother, I should just go right to their wardrobes and wear anything without asking?

So love makes you wear new things they haven't worn before? That is just you trying hard to mask covetousness and greed.

Such a person will see something he likes hanging on the line outside and wear it and expect to be patted on the back.
Read what u wrote??
What is bond without sacrifice??
What is blood without sacrifice??
If your siblings can't access your things as worthless as clothes without your permission, where is the bond?? Where is the blood?? I can imagine how u people relate in your family! U don't know there are families where brothers & sisters share things?? Let alone brothers & brothers? I know u ladies don't love that!
Because when a man is close to his siblings, it becomes very difficult for u ladies to manipulate him! First is to weaken that bond & lead him astray!
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by ImaIma1(f): 10:38pm On May 24, 2021
Rubbiish:

Read what u wrote??
What is bond without sacrifice??
What is blood without sacrifice??
If your siblings can't access your things as worthless as clothes without your permission, where is the bond?? Where is the blood?? I can imagine how u people relate in your family! U don't know there are families where brothers & sisters share things?? Let alone brothers & brothers? I know u ladies don't love that!
Because when a man is close to his siblings, it becomes very difficult for u ladies to manipulate him! First is to weaken that bond & lead him astray!

Bond, sacrifice means wearing things without asking? Brothers and sisters share things everyday. Your family is not special. But it is done with common sense and discretion. That is how siblings develop entitlement mentality.

Would you go to your father's wardrobe and pick any of his clothes and wear, whether special or not?

Bonding and loving is not all about wearing each other's things. And some families are contented with what they each have that they don't always have to "chook" their eyes on the other's things.

Not everybody has respect and they try to justify it with their many theories and reasons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by ImaIma1(f): 10:40pm On May 24, 2021
Rubbiish:

Lol go through my comments on nairaland
Friends drive my car, not even siblings!
No woman on earth can dictate what property of mine my siblings will have access to! Them no go ever born that woman! My kid bro wey i love pass my life? I am not Adam wey eve manipulate & landed everyone in this mess we are today! U just got into a family, not yet married & the first thing u are already planning is to cause division? Daughters of Jezebel!

That is you and your women. I won't buy something for my husband and his brother will come into my room to take it to wear it. His brothers have sense and respect.
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by Rubbiish(m): 10:44pm On May 24, 2021
ImaIma1:

Bond, sacrifice means wearing things without asking? Brothers and sisters share things everyday. Your family is not special. But it is done with common sense and discretion. That is how siblings develop entitlement mentality.

Would you go to your father's wardrobe and pick any of his clothes and wear, whether special or not?

Bonding and loving is not all about wearing each other's things. And some families are contented with what they each have that they don't always have to "chook" their eyes on the other's things.

Not everybody has respect and they try to justify it with their many theories and reasons.

If your siblings can't freely use any of your property without fear of embarrassment, then u are not different from a stranger! It obviously means the bond is very poor! Some families are like that. Even when they want to eat, they take permission before entering the kitchen, each individual can't dish food because they are use to taking permission. I presume yours is like that!
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by ImaIma1(f): 10:55pm On May 24, 2021
Rubbiish:

If your siblings can't freely use any of your property without fear of embarrassment, then u are not different from a stranger! It obviously means the bond is very poor! Some families are like that. Even when they want to eat, they take permission before entering the kitchen, each individual can't dish food because they are use to taking permission. I presume yours is like that!

It's ok to feel your family is special because you guys share your clothes, pants, bras, boxers round including your parent's own. grin cheesy

Enjoy your family like that while I enjoy mine that share things with sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by Rubbiish(m): 11:00pm On May 24, 2021
ImaIma1:

It's ok to feel your family is special because you guys share your clothes, pants, bras, boxers round including your parent's own. grin cheesy

Enjoy your family like that while I enjoy mine that share things with sense.
Lol
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by ImaIma1(f): 11:29pm On May 24, 2021
Rubbiish:

Lol

Family bond good night
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by frozen70(f): 11:52pm On May 24, 2021
ImaIma1:

Exactly, that's why he does rubbish things like his name implies
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by Chrizoby(m): 8:00pm On May 25, 2021
Waoh!!!. I hope more people to share their opinions.
Re: Sharing Same Clothing With Our Younger Ones. Is It Proper? by Mskrisx(f): 9:47pm On May 25, 2021
I hope my elder brother forgives me really for wearing all his Tee shirts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Wife Deliberately Aborted Her Pregnancy Twice / My Husband / Family Joke Of The Day. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.