Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom (49229 Views)

US Firm, Barker Hughes Set To Build Oil Refinery In Nigeria / Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State / Aliko Dangote & Zainab Ahmed Visit The Oil Refinery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Trendy247: 6:21pm On May 21, 2021
G
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by markidoo(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2021
Coconut wia dem don curse
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by lexy2014: 6:23pm On May 21, 2021
inumidun2010:
Akwa-Ibom is DOING WELL

because of one coconut factory

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Banmeallday: 6:24pm On May 21, 2021
Biafra will surely be great! No terrorism, no RANKA DAADA, no useless folks in government house...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auQI72_DqFI
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Thinktwicemybro: 6:25pm On May 21, 2021
Kudos, hope tax payers money won't be wasted at long run.
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by findel: 6:26pm On May 21, 2021
Yeye project. How can one build a factory without raw materials.
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by NkanAkpanika: 6:26pm On May 21, 2021
LegendHero:
I have been watching the development in Akwa-Ibom for a while now and I think this governor is really trying.

I hope he can handover some of these factories he’s building to the private sector and make it some sort of PPP.

They are all PPP
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by inumidun2010(m): 6:26pm On May 21, 2021
lexy2014:

Yes... It's COCONUT OIL not COCONUT.... Lols... During my school days, I'm always surprised when I see indians coming to buy CASHEW NUT in BULK in KOGI STATE( I was ignorant like you till I went online to check the use of CASHEW NUT )... Infact INDIA is the one of the LARGEST PRODUCER of CASHEW but we only think of how to eat CASHEW NUT here in NIGERIA...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:29pm On May 21, 2021
WetinhappenPR:
Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel, today visited the St. Gabriel's Coconut Oil Factory at Mkpat Enin to assess the ongoing installation of production lines.

The Governor who was conducted round the facility by the project consultant Engr. Francis Uwah and project supervisors from VKS was assured that the factory, capable of engaging 1300 direct staff would be ready for inauguration before the anniversary of the state's creation in September this year.

Here are photos of the factory.
This business will struggle except they plant their own coconuts because the people will soon hike the prices of their coconut, main raw material but I wish them the best.
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by NairaMaster1(m): 6:29pm On May 21, 2021
This is what Nigeria needs now

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by imagrg(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2021
Good. We need petroleum refinery too.
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by NkanAkpanika: 6:32pm On May 21, 2021
akeentech:
Not complete without coconut trees
4 LGA's currently play host to it's plantation.
Ibeno, mpat enin, eastern obolo & ikot Abasi.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Qoko: 6:34pm On May 21, 2021
South-south might be the most beautiful country if divided unlike our Ogun state with many unofficial unorganised factories and manufacturing firms.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by KoshCAD: 6:35pm On May 21, 2021
This will provide job to many young graduate in the state. Good one akwa ibom

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by NkanAkpanika: 6:35pm On May 21, 2021
lexy2014:

You too sound jealous bro

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by NkanAkpanika: 6:35pm On May 21, 2021
KoshCAD:
This will provide job to many young graduate in the state. Good one akwa ibom
Exactly bro

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by FBIBOT(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
Gov Udom walks like an emperor. I will like see how he walks after office

Was abt to say this it's kind of funny grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by DavSagacity(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2021
Where is the Coco nut plantation. ..? There can't be coconut oil extraction factory without coconut plantation. The OP ought to show the pictures of the plantation .
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by pat077: 6:40pm On May 21, 2021
Good development.
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Reference(m): 6:43pm On May 21, 2021
Good one. I just appreciate every effort at industrialisation and hope it will be managed business like.
What the government can do is to ensure the takeoff is as smooth as possible.

By now they should have liaised with the Federal Government through NAFDAC and the Ministry of Industries to identify onshore industries that utilise the proposed products as raw materials or feed-stock particularly those presently importing them and tailor the production line to meet with the specs.

If the country is serious about industrialisation it should have a database of enterprises and their primary raw materials with a view to encouraging local production, then incentify those who want to venture with firm order books and markets awaiting.

This is the fastest way to create jobs, wealth, deflate the economy and keep the balance of payment and the naira healthy.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Wahalaperson: 6:44pm On May 21, 2021
If you are complaining of Yahaya Bello and ortom what would you now say about Godwin obaseki ?
DubaiLandLord1:
At least he dey do something, what do you want us to say about Yayha Bello and Ortom?
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Reference(m): 6:45pm On May 21, 2021
DavSagacity:
Where is the Coco nut plantation. ..? There can't be coconut oil extraction factory without coconut plantation. The OP ought to show the pictures of the plantation .

I suppose this will stimulate the creation of a value chain of agricultural entrepreneurs.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Ugandatales: 6:46pm On May 21, 2021
Momcherry:
Nice.
But where will all the coconuts come from? Do we have that much coconut in this country?

Yes we do. Even in Ibadan, Oyo state, we have abundant coconut. Not to talk of Akwa Ibom that is in the Niger Delta area.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by lexy2014: 6:46pm On May 21, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

You too sound jealous bro

Jealous about what?
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by B2mario(m): 6:48pm On May 21, 2021
WetinhappenPR:
Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel, today visited the St. Gabriel's Coconut Oil Factory at Mkpat Enin to assess the ongoing installation of production lines.

The Governor who was conducted round the facility by the project consultant Engr. Francis Uwah and project supervisors from VKS was assured that the factory, capable of engaging 1300 direct staff would be ready for inauguration before the anniversary of the state's creation in September this year.

Here are photos of the factory.
Good one
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by owobokiri(m): 6:48pm On May 21, 2021
This young man is always walking around with a walking stick!
What does that mean sef?
He started that nonsense since his second term. Her thinks that by so doing, he will become an elder overnight?
Same with our useless pot bellied Generals who all announce their arrivals with all sorts funny looking walking sticks..
The new IGP has added a new trend by painting his own in police colors!
Very funny bunch..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by lexy2014: 6:48pm On May 21, 2021
inumidun2010:

Yes... It's COCONUT OIL not COCONUT.... Lols... During my school days, I'm always surprised when I see indians coming to buy CASHEW NUT in BULK in KOGI STATE( I was ignorant like you till I went online to check the use of CASHEW NUT )... Infact INDIA is the one of the LARGEST PRODUCER of CASHEW but we only think of how to eat CASHEW NUT here in NIGERIA...

What will d coconut oil be obtained from? I don't see what analogy of indians buying cashew from kogi has got to do with d comment I made. Kindly elucidate
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Ezedon(m): 6:49pm On May 21, 2021
Unlike Gburu gburu and ikpeazu
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by jesmond3945: 6:50pm On May 21, 2021
Momcherry:
Nice.
But where will all the coconuts come from? Do we have that much coconut in this country?
what would happen if you start a coconut farm in your backyard, grow it and sign mou to supply to the factory? By now our research institutes should be seeking ways to derive energy from the byproducts of the factory but no we are on Instagram, we are going to worship centers, we are waiting for money to loot.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Arigwaska: 6:52pm On May 21, 2021
Develop your territory
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by jesmond3945: 6:53pm On May 21, 2021
owobokiri:
This young man is always walking around with a walking stick!
What does that mean sef?
He started that nonsense since his second term. Her thinks that by so doing, he will become an elder overnight?
Same with our uselipot bellied Generals who all announce their arrivals with all sorts funny looking walking sticks..
The new IGP has added a new trend by painting his own in police colors!
Very funny bunch..
why not leave the wall stick and look at how standard the factory is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer / Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner / Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.