Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom (49225 Views)

US Firm, Barker Hughes Set To Build Oil Refinery In Nigeria / Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State / Aliko Dangote & Zainab Ahmed Visit The Oil Refinery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 21, 2021
Angrygoat:
That whole axis go get light o
If that area no use step down . All their appliances go burn to ashes.

grin
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Ray07(m): 11:11pm On May 21, 2021
poiZon:

Heard the ones at ikot abasi are having stunted growth
Some said na the locals go pour mbiam make the thing no grow..
grin village people and wahala.
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Nathz101(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2021
grin
Ray07:
cheesy
Ray07:
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by LightUpWithKemi: 11:49pm On May 21, 2021
Quite laudable. If 36 governors can do same, it will take some youths off the street and reduce ills like kidnappings, ritual killings etc. May our leaders receive sense.

Meanwhile, I need your support to grow my channel (url in my signature). Kindly watch, subscribe, comment and share with your friends. Merci!
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by ThePlugg(m): 12:09am On May 22, 2021
Some are working, others are changing parties

Shame undecided
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Estellie: 2:10am On May 22, 2021
LegendHero:
I have been watching the development in Akwa-Ibom for a while now and I think this governor is really trying.

I hope he can handover some of these factories he’s building to the private sector and make it some sort of PPP.

cheesy grin grin You don’t know what’s going on my brother

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by fashrola(m): 2:54am On May 22, 2021
Momcherry:
Nice.
But where will all the coconuts come from? Do we have that much coconut in this country?

Yeah.... They planted lot of coconut trees for this purpose and naturally the LGA is blessed with coconuts in that axis... In fact it grows like weeds in Mkpat Enin, Ikot Abasi & Oruk Anam

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 4:50am On May 22, 2021
fashrola:

Yeah.... They planted lot of coconut trees for this purpose and naturally the LGA is blessed with coconuts in that axis... In fact it grows like weeds in Mkpat Enin, Ikot Abasi & Oruk Anam
Yeah
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Bigpat: 5:42am On May 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
At least he dey do something, what do you want us to say about Yayha Bello and Ortom?
I wonder, if you visit Benue 20 years back & you visit now, you will not miss your way or ask questions for direction, because there is no changes, nothing is on ground. Although this picture thing is deceiving
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by elisho: 6:27am On May 22, 2021
Hunchogee:

For now planting of coconut or site labour work or you can wait untill it's commissioned in September.
no problem I will wait
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Iykewhite(m): 6:52am On May 22, 2021
Kudos to him his neighbour was busy changing party

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 7:35am On May 22, 2021
Iykewhite:
Kudos to him his neighbour was busy changing party
yeah
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Fluency(m): 7:41am On May 22, 2021
LegendHero:
I have been watching the development in Akwa-Ibom for a while now and I think this governor is really trying.

I hope he can handover some of these factories he’s building to the private sector and make it some sort of PPP.

That's what it is already (PPP).
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by whirlwind7(m): 7:56am On May 22, 2021
kinzation:
Smh
See weytin we dey celebrate
Mtcheww

Rifinery nnko

It is appalling, really.
We should have moved beyond all these stage since the 1960s

Instead, we see governors celebrating and commissioning boreholes, public toilets, lockup shops and buying wheelbarrows for "youth empowerment"

I hate identifying as a Nigerian. It is a liability
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by kinzation(m): 8:04am On May 22, 2021
We just celebrate Mediocrity

Nigerian Politicians has done great harm than good to his country

Olof then should just getat and another good party or individual comes in
Being and living in Nigeria is stressful
whirlwind7:

It is appalling, really.
We should have moved beyond all these stage since the 1960s

Instead, we see governors celebrating and commissioning boreholes, public toilets, lockup shops and buying wheelbarrows for "youth empowerment"

I hate identifying as a Nigerian. It is a liability
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by baley(m): 10:01am On May 22, 2021
They have invested In Coconut Estate.
Momcherry:
Nice.
But where will all the coconuts come from? Do we have that much coconut in this country?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Frideen: 10:01am On May 22, 2021
This is a welcome development to the state and country at large. We will begin to value coconut. Udom Emmanuel well-done
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Udobass: 10:44am On May 22, 2021
God bless Gov. Udom Emmanuel, the performing governor.
Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by kamalbob(m): 11:25am On May 22, 2021
WetinhappenPR:
Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel, today visited the St. Gabriel's Coconut Oil Factory at Mkpat Enin to assess the ongoing installation of production lines.

The Governor who was conducted round the facility by the project consultant Engr. Francis Uwah and project supervisors from VKS was assured that the factory, capable of engaging 1300 direct staff would be ready for inauguration before the anniversary of the state's creation in September this year.

Here are photos of the factory.

Probably the best state in Nigeria, I enjoyed my service year there. I will always choose akwa ibom again and again and again. Udom is trying

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Gerrard59(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2021
My issue is the safety of coconut plantations cultivated by willing suppliers from maurading Fulani herdsmen. Those cretinous fvcktards are very dangerous. If they could destroy the cassava farm of his aide, who is the ordinary bloke that they can't destroy his/her farmlands?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by redsun(m): 11:55am On May 22, 2021
Momcherry:
Nice.

An opening for you to make a kill. Coconut water is pricey. Start planting hybrid coconut trees. The good thing about an undeveloped world like Nigeria is that there are so many opportunities for those that can see beyond their noses.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom by Momcherry(f): 8:24pm On May 22, 2021
fashrola:

Wow! That's lovely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter / How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson / Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.