Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? (7674 Views)

Poll: Who would lift the Community Shield?

Chelsea: 54% (17 votes)
Manchester United: 45% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL / Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Community Shield (1 - 0) On 2nd August 2015 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City - FA Community Shield (3 - 0) On 10th August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2007
grin   grin   grin

Barely a few weeks back, Chelsea rendered schorlarly services to Manchester United in a training session called "Effective Football - the Chelsea way"! That training session was dubbed 'the FA Cup final'.

Now, in about 3 weeks from now, there would be a reunion of the two clubs at the same venue (Wembley Stadium) for another training session to test how much of the knowledge Chelsea FC tried to impart on Man United was actually assimilated by the later.  grin   grin

I'm sure most of you already know who the winner of that match would be. Chelsea FC ofcourse.  cheesy

Manchester United cannot and would not beat Chelsea in a competitive football match in the next ten years. Man United players have recently learnt to give up whenever they are drawn against Chelsea in a football match. This match would be no different ofcourse.  grin   grin

What do you guys think?  cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by mukina2: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2007
not a fan of either i hate both of em tongue muki pukes on thhread grin

whoever wins good grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2007
Thanks for puking. Make sure you wash your mouth o. Yeye girl. Carry your wahala comot.  tongue

Make people wey the thread konsain comment jare.  grin   grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by debosky(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2007
hopefully, we'll begin to see if all the summer shopping by both sides can really have an impact this season

I think Man Utd will win though, Chelsea won that last game cos the Utd players were simply worn out, they'll be fresher this time around wink
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by jejelolatu(f): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2007
GOD FORBID!!!!!!!!!!!!

MANSCUM WINS AND THEIR FAnS WOULD HAVE BRAGGING RIGHTS.[a whole season of scumtalk.]

I DNT WANT THEM TO WIN CAPISHHHHHHHHHH.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2007
Manchester United are favourites to win, as they have spent the most this tranfer period.  grin

Is it just me, or is Manchester United trying to buy titles with their crazy spending? 

I would love to see Chelsea whoop ass, especially after all the money that manure has spent on trying to buy titles.  grin   grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by doyin13(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2007
just crossing the wires

man u make 50m pound bid for ronaldinho
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2007
doyin13:

just crossing the wires

man u make 50m pound bid for ronaldinho

shocked shocked shocked

That was a joke, right? angry
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by doyin13(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2007
my bad

mistook the month for april
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by A40(m): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2007
I only hope that match would not be as boring as the F.a cup final was i had to watch my eyes to make sure i wasnt watching the Coca cola fa cup final betwwen Ocean Boys and Heartland

I dont want any of them to win i wish they could both lose,
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by jejelolatu(f): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2007
too bad thats not gonna happen
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by A40(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2007
Lol i just dont see myself supporting anyone of them maybe id back Man.U though it would be fun seeing Chelseas lose their second straight community shield match,
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by somze(f): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2007
You dont allow JM to count community cups he has won and yet you count the one he lost, how biased.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by mukina2: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2007
scummies to win  angry cheksli to win

lets see angry
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by 9ja4eva: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2007
Oh well we wld use this to show dem wat we r made of
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2007
That match should be an expose to what the season would look like.

I hope Tevez plays in that match and dies on the pitch.   lipsrsealed
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 13, 2007
A-40:

Lol i just don't see myself supporting anyone of them maybe id back Man.You though it would be fun seeing Chelseas lose their second straight community shield match,

You are going to wait forever grin
As far as Mourinho is concerned,
Chelsea will continue to be a nightmare
For Arsenal and Man-u
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by mekoyo(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2007
@razorr
Didn't know you were a chelsea fan. Dats cool

Chelsea is winning the cup no doubts about that. Its going to be a second defeat to manu
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2007
mekoyo:

Chelsea is winning the cup no doubts about that. Its going to be a second defeat to manu

Haaa haa haaa. . .

It's not a cup o! It's a shield! grin grin

Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by justkunmi(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2007
so maureen can add the cup shield to the trophies he was counting some weeks ago. . . and make it everything 7 in number. .

slow and steady maureen. . .u just mite get there grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by mukina2: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2007
Razorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr shocked na die you dey wish for tevez angry winch alert grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2007
Sorry ma. It was a slip of tongue. tongue
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by texazzpete(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2007
chelski sucks!!
There's only one true Champion of England. And that's United!!

It's always amusing seeing these chelski geeks struggling to do damage control. When i go visit my guys and they're watching Chelsea TV, 90% of the gist is all about moaning about which players cost them the title, and how they wanna try and wrest it back from united.

The other 10%? Irate Chelski fans begging Abramovich to 'buy Tevez before united does'!! grin

PS: Chelski fans, stop arguing. you know carling cup + FA Cup isn't equal to the Premier League Title. One allows you to bear the moniker 'english champions', the other soon becomes forgotten! Nice try anyway
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by 9ja4eva: 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2007
Manchester United to lift this.

NANI,ANDERSON,ROSSI,PIQUE,OWEN,EVANS,EAGLES,

raring to go.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 10:26am On Jul 14, 2007
Sorry sweety, but Nani, Anderson, Tevez, and the rest of your players have nothing on us and you know it.

We would whoop ass that day, like we did at the FA Cup final. It's going to be a case of Deja Vu, except this time, we would whoop your ass by a margin of 4 goals! grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2007
9ja4eva:

Manchester United to lift this.

NANI,ANDERSON,ROSSI,PIQUE,OWEN,EVANS,EAGLES,

raring to go.

I think it will be helpful if people stop to share their sense-less dream on N.L
Ferg. himself can't boast of defeating the blue
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Hugoboi(m): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2007
Sorry sweety, but Nani, Anderson, Tevez, and the rest of your players have nothing on us and you know it

I'd love to see ur cute face when United makes u eat ur words!!

We would whoop ass that day, like we did at the FA Cup final. It's going to be a case of Deja Vu, except this time, we would whoop your ass by a margin of 4 goals!

Razzor! I love the optimism but if u call the FA Cup Final an ass whoopin then I really think ur headed for Psych evaluation.
A margin of 4 goals!! >>>>> In ur dreams!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by mukina2: 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2007
a match to yawn grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2007
@hugoboi

you will be highly surprised

@mukina2

Your guys are doomed this season.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by hucarson(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2007
the shield is there for the taking. on the same note, the shield is a bad omen. u win the shield, u lose the title.
if i am to go by the best team, united will definitely clinch it. who has chelsea got in their ranks to defeat an attack minded man united? pizarro? shorey? or even a rusty frankie lampard?

jose mourinho has lost the plot. his summer signings are disappointing. why would any top manager sign shorey or ben haim? what was he thinking?
i looked at chelsea's 1st eleven and they dont have enough fibre to break this united side brimming with young talents. how would chelsea defence cope with the surge of ronaldo rooney and carlos tevez?

game on!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2007
hucarson:

the shield is there for the taking. on the same note, the shield is a bad omen. u win the shield, u lose the title.
if i am to go by the best team, united will definitely clinch it. who has chelsea got in their ranks to defeat an attack minded man united? pizarro? shorey? or even a rusty frankie lampard?

jose mourinho has lost the plot. his summer signings are disappointing. why would any top manager sign shorey or ben haim? what was he thinking?
i looked at chelsea's 1st eleven and they don't have enough fibre to break this united side brimming with young talents. how would chelsea defence cope with the surge of ronaldo rooney and carlos tevez?

game on!!!!!

HAA HAA HAA!

I would be really delighted to watch this team that 'lacks fibre' trash your 'perfect' team on the fifth of August. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Jackal(m): 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2007
@ Razorr,

U reckon?
Man United will be a mean machine next season.
The amount of extensive damage this team will cause next season is humungous.
Other teams should start pissing their pants off cos United boys are rearing to blow.
Tevez should join by next week and United flies to the Far East Asia for its pre-season tour.
Future is very bright!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe / Manchester United Vs Norwich City (4 - 0) On 2nd March 2013 / West Ham Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 26th April 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.