Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? (7677 Views)

Poll: Who would lift the Community Shield?

Chelsea: 54% (17 votes)
Manchester United: 45% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL / Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Community Shield (1 - 0) On 2nd August 2015 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City - FA Community Shield (3 - 0) On 10th August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by A40(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2007
Replay of the UCL 3rd and 4th place playoff, Chelsea are getting their asses kicked for sure
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2007
Why don't you put your money where your mouth is my dear? wink
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by A40(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2007
Whats the color of your money?
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2007
100 Pounds==203 Dollars==26,000 Naira. You game? grin cheesy We can get a referee. wink
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by A40(m): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2007
I no run o!
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by lordimpaq(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2007
may the best team win,
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by 9ja4eva: 3:58am On Jul 31, 2007
The best team being Manchester United
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2007
Chelsea VS Manure
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2007
Counting Down. . .
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2007
Predictions Please. . .
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Jackal(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2007
Man Utd 3-1 Chelsea.

Ronaldo(pen.) Terry
Rooney
Nani
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2007
Jackal, make you no find my wahala this early mor mor o. angry

You don shack paraga abi? tongue grin cheesy grin

Chelsea 4 Manure 0

Drogba (2 goals)
Terry
Joe cole
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Banderas(m): 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2007
Even if the whole of Man U get malaria, Chelski can NEVER give them 4-0.

Let's see if (A)D(e)rogba will do well this season, I have a hunch,

My prediction - Penalties, after which it will go anyway.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2007
Banderas:

Even if the whole of Manchester United get malaria, Chelski can NEVER give them 4-0.

Banderas, you see, I like you a lot. I don't know what it is, but there's something about you I'm really attracted to. Maybe its your name. kiss

But make you no make me vex for you this afternoon o. You dey crase. angry angry

Chelsea would trash manure! I repeat. . . Chelsea would give manure the whooping of their lives!

Watch out! angry angry
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Banderas(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2007
Razor, I like you too, partly your pic, and partly your fiery temperament on the forum. That said, please note that I'm not disputing that Chelsea will win, but I can say for sure that there's NO WAY that chelsea will put 4 goals past united, hell, Chelsea was unable to scrape a win past Rangers a few days ago.

Naah men, no chance.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by mukina2: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2007
Banderas:

Razor, I like you too, partly your pic, and partly your fiery temperament on the forum. That said, please note that I'm not disputing that Chelsea will win, but I can say for sure that there's NO WAY that chelsea will put 4 goals past united, hell, Chelsea was unable to scrape a win past Rangers a few days ago.

Naah men, no chance.

razorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you are being crashed grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2007
Banderas:

hell, Chelsea was unable to scrape a win past Rangers a few days ago.

We all know what caused that and the Feyenoord draw. It was Paris Hilton. wink grin cheesy grin

@Muki

Mind your business. Gbeborun! tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Banderas(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2007
But you know that Paris Hilton and JT are currently having an affair? Just as Derogba is trying to hook up with Serena (She says she prefers Kolo Toure, of course, he's hotter), and Cech and Britney are also quite hot at it (Her divorce has been finalised now, )

I guess you guys are in big trouble then?
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by mukina2: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2007
from cheksli and scummies to who is dating who

abeg Razorr heard you were dating Dr who grin am i correct grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2007
Banderas:

But you know that Paris Hilton and JT are currently having an affair? Just as Derogba is trying to hook up with Serena (She says she prefers Kolo Toure, of course, he's hotter)

Banderas!!!!!!  shocked

Where did you get this gist from? shocked shocked shocked

Last time I checked, Terry was on honeymoon o! grin cheesy grin

As for Drogba, please don't playa hate. The nigga likes them big, especially below the back. wink grin cheesy grin

@Muki

Girl, you dey find my wahala o. Oya, report to my bed now! That's an order. cheesy

By the way, you never give your predictions for Sunday.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Banderas(m): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2007
Drogba? He was giggling and hiding behind SWP. The man's got NO action jare!

There go Chelski's shield dreams init?
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2007
You have no idea!

Drogba is every American babe's fantasy right now! tongue grin cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Banderas(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2007
American babe? A man who can't speak english and has a perm is every american babe's fantasy? Maybe horror fantasy aka nightmare.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by timbros(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2007
Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd

Drogba 116

Remember that?? grin

This time,

Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd

Malouda 83
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2007
timbros:

Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd

Drogba 116

Remember that?? grin

This time,

Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd

Malouda 83

That's what I'm talking about!

D   E   J   A   V   u'
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by mukina2: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2007
*****yawn*******

that match will be boring grin

i'll rather watch tom and jerry grin

i wil watch only to see what  the scummies new boys can do grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2007
mukina2:

i wil watch only to see what  the scummies new boys can do grin

Oh no. . .

Please don't watch it at all! Go and watch Tom and Jerry! We don't want you to watch it! tongue
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Jackal(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2007
Mukina is right to rather watch Tom n Jerry than watch the match.
I'd rather play with Razorr's CHESTICLES for 90 minutes than watch the match.(Ruudie and Lordi, i am surry!!!!!!!)
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2007
Jackal:

I'd rather play with Razorr's CHESTICLES for 90 minutes than watch the match.(Ruudie and Lordi, i am surry!!!!!!!)

Ofcourse. . .

Who wouldn't want to play with Razorr's sexy chesticles if given a chance? Emphasis on the phrase:'if given a chance'. tongue
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Jackal(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2007
Do NL United fans need permission to play with ur CHESTICLES? Nah
We got exclusive rights just like MSI/KJ owns Carlos Tevez. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2007
Haaa haaa haaaa

In your wet dreams. . . tongue grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe / Manchester United Vs Norwich City (4 - 0) On 2nd March 2013 / West Ham Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 26th April 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.