Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? (7675 Views)

Poll: Who would lift the Community Shield?

Chelsea: 54% (17 votes)
Manchester United: 45% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL / Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Community Shield (1 - 0) On 2nd August 2015 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City - FA Community Shield (3 - 0) On 10th August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by A40(m): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2007
@somze
You got it twisted you counted yours and you didnt count ours, that was what went down you guys are losing that match though,

I would rather back UTD this time for the same reasons i gave earlier,

@ManU
E ku No Wo o! you guys had better win stuff 85 million pounds is no joke
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by 9ja4eva: 4:07am On Jul 15, 2007
United to win.

Make we see how Chelsea go perform dis night sef
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2007
I hope you manscummites really laughed your hearts out at our defeat to Rangers because that would be the last laugh you'll have before the PREM starts.  angry grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Jackal(m): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2007
@ Razorr,

Dream on . . . . . . . . .dreamer.
Ferguson just need to watch the way Rangers dealt with u guys and make a repeat performance.
I really dont want United to win the Shield cos it's spells doom for any team contesting the title.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2007
Jackal:

I really don't want United to win the Shield because it's spells doom for any team contesting the title.

Yea yea yea. . .

We haven't even played the f*ucking match and you've already started with the bloody excuses.

So when we trash your asses, you'll say "Well, we deliberatly let them beat us because we didn't want the 'community shield curse'".

Oh my dayzzzzz. . . grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2007
Well, not to worry. Chelsea would break the bloody curse this season by winning the shield, winning the PREM, winning the shield again and winning the PREM.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Jackal(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2007
Alex Ferguson is a winner.
He will give Chelsea a run for their money and players like Wazza, Ronaldo, Nani and Giggs will make Chelsea suffer.
United will win it but they would have sold the Prem title for the Shield if they win it.

There will be no excuses.
Chelsea's 11 on the day is not better than United's.
We wont have SCHOLESY and some notable players but any team United rolls out is still capable of lashing Chelsea.
3rd rated Liverpool destroyed Chelsea in the community shield last season. How much more, a Great United side.

Mourinho's job hangs in the balance again.
The United camp is buzzing with the news that Tevez issue will be resolved this week.
KIA pays 6 million to the Hammers and he gets 36 milla from United. He wld make 30 milla pounds and TEVEZ joins United without harm. grin
I see Liverpool also getting frustrated and fined by the FA for trying to TAP Gabriel Heinze.
United wins in all form.
UP UNITED.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2007
Jackal:

Alex Ferguson is a winner.

Yea. . . We saw that at the F.A. Cup final. Sit back, relax and enjoy De javu at its best. grin cheesy

I would have asked you to put your money where your mouth is, but naaaa. . . I'll pass. tongue
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by somze(f): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2007
Jackal:

There will be no excuses.
Chelsea's 11 on the day is not better than United's.

Woteva, we are interested in results and statistics in the last few years have supported us. Except you care to show otherwise wink
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Jackal(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2007
Its only some few days away.
United will roll out the purest, finest and the most-talented buncha players @ the Wembley stadium.
Nani is rearing to go, Wazza is ready, Ronaldo is poised to unleash on the Chelskites and Ferguson is ready to put Chelsea where they belong.
United, being the best in the land won the best Cup in England.
I see nothing wrong with Chelsea(2nd best) winning the FA (2nd best )cup in England

This is a different matter. It's a new season.
United is buzzing with new players. All the South American players involved in Copa are resuming today for pre-season preparations.
Anderson and Heinze will be available. Hargreaves, Nani and maybe Tevez can give a cameo appearance on Sunday.
If Chelsea's match against Rangers is something to go by . . . . . . . .United will WIN Chelsea by 4 goals to 1.
Can it be any different? I don't think so. Chelsea needs to ressurrect their DEAD defence. tongue
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by somze(f): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2007
Dead defence huh?

Atleast we played real teams unlike some that played Pharmaceutical companies in Asia. tongue
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2007
somze:

Atleast we played real teams unlike some that played Pharmaceutical companies in Asia. tongue

Bu haaa haaa haaa haaa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Jackal(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2007
United played quality clubs in Asia.
Man Utd will play Inter Milan(Italian champions) on Wednesday.
Chelsea went to America to play clubs with the same quality as Sheffield Wednesday, Crewe Alexander and Bradford City grin
The Blues(2nd best in England) came back to the UK and played Rangers(2nd best in Scotland) thinking it will be an easy ride, didn't they get served?
Mourinho deliberately avoided Celtic FC(Scotland champions) and chose a less-powerful club and still got punished. grin grin grin grin grin
Maybe Chelsea should choose the 2nd best team in Nigeria or Ghana and play 'em to get a WIN.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2007
Jackal, would you klike to bet on the Community shield match? 100 Pounds. grin

But this time around, there'll be a referee. We'll do it like this: - We'll both send 100 pounds to a trustworthy middleman and the winner would get the 200 pounds, depending on who wins the match. cool

Let me guess. . . You ain't interested. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh ma dayzzzzzz. . .
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Jackal(m): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2007
Stop second guessing . . . . . . . . .

Who is this middleman?
It has to be a trust worthy lad/lass else i am not interested.
Somze will disappear into thin air with 200 pounds(i am cock-sure of this).
Why not fly to England and lets go Wembley together if u r this passionate.

If u can gimme a list of trusted souls on NL and i approve of it then we can deal.
Bring me a list of nominees and lets screen their web credibility.
Pls leave MUKS and SOMZE outta this. They r hoodrats.
I am expecting a reply ASAP.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2007
WOW!!! shocked shocked

I'm so shocked. Jackal is willing to drop cash? shocked shocked

Ok sport, you're on. grin grin

Let's use Loyika. I can vouch for him. He won't steal the cash and run.

Loyika, where are you? grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Jackal(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2007
5 reasons why i won't use Loyika.

He is a gooner.
Loyika, like everyone knows, is ur bed mate.
He hates United with a passion.
Loyika stays in PH thus the money aint safe. . . . .PH gals have a knack of taking money off MEN. PH boys r mostly militants, do the maths.
Chief Loyika is smart. He might wanna keep the money if the match ends in a draw as penalties dont count in Loyika's world.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2007
Oh my dayzzzz

Wait till Loyika sees that.

Who do you suggest we use then? Let's use Seun, the site Admin. He should be credible enough for this. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by somze(f): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2007
Jackal:

Stop second guessing . . . . . . . . .

Who is this middleman?
It has to be a trust worthy lad/lass else i am not interested.
Somze will disappear into thin air with 200 pounds(i am cock-sure of this).
Why not fly to England and lets go Wembley together if you're this passionate.

If u can gimme a list of trusted souls on Nairaland and i approve of it then we can deal.
Bring me a list of nominees and lets screen their web credibility.
Please leave MUKS and SOMZE out of this. They r hoodrats.
I am expecting a reply ASAP.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by somze(f): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2007
Well, I see there's an attack on my integrity angry

Anyway i'll be in central london in a few weeks and i stay in lagos, so i'm accessible to both of you.

The problem is I never want to meet you guys tongue

But we can do bank transactions, so that solves the issue.

Let me know if you guys have a rethink.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2007
Forget it Somze. Jackal would never drop cash. He doesn't have it. Trust me. wink
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Jackal(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2007
@ Somze,

Central London? Fyne by me.
I stay close to anywhere in the Central London.
Take Razorr with u if she wldn't be an excess baggage and we can all have cappuccino in a restaurant after sealing the deal.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2007
I can't vouch for Somze. Let's use someone neutral like I said. I suggest the site Admin.

But I' not surprised that you're not co-operating. I've already said you won't drop cash anyway. tongue
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Jackal(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2007
You can't TRUST a fellow Chelskite like ya? I can't believe it.
Somze will have FITS with this statement.
Being refused by a Man Utd or any other rival fan is acceptable but being put down by a comrade is devastating.
Razorr can't trust no one with 1 naira, let alone 200 quid. grin

Site Admin? How do we get him to take the dough?
The Admin is in Lagos and i'm in London. Any ideas?
Who picks up the transfer fee for sending money to and fro?
This aint feasible, babes.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2007
Oh its very feasible.

There is something called Western Union Money Transfer. wink
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by somze(f): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2007
Razorr:

I can't vouch for Somze. Let's use someone neutral like I said. I suggest the site Admin.

But I' not surprised that you're not co-operating. I've already said you won't drop cash anyway. tongue

Your unruly and incautious comments are down right belligerent and unwise. Its shocking how far you would go in public to humiliate and discredit me.

Little wonder you ever make it into my good books.

You have certainly drawn a line and i will reciprocate.

Rest Assured.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Jackal(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2007
@ Razorr,

Seeing that u are a bit bush and NOT exposed about stuffs like this, i will take ma time to explain. . . . . . . .

It will cost me 12 pounds to send 100 pounds on Western Union.(who picks up the 12 pounds bill?)
Say the money gets to Nigeria and i win . . . . . . .The Admin will have to use part of the bet(18-24 pounds) to send 200 pounds back to me in England. cry
On the whole issue . . . . .I would lose close to 40 pounds which is bad business for me.

If u win the bet, the money goes straight to u from Seun and i still lose 12 pounds for sending the money to Seun.
So, whatever pans out, i am bound to lose some change which is bad business for my company.
The Western Union thingy cannot work unless u have a Nairaland member u can TRUST in England or u fly down to London yourself and we seal the deal.
You copy?
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2007
Jackal, ok in the interest of fair play. We'll split the Western Union cost. We'll subtract it from the overall bet figure. 6 pounds from you and 6 pounds from me.

That means you're contributing 94 pounds and I'm contributing 94 pounds. Happy now?

All you have to do is send 88 pounds to seun. Seun would then remove 6 pounds from my 100 pounds and add it to yours. Then we will be even. wink

I believe Western Union is the fastest for now, so I don't know why you're hesitating. Or are you a broke ass like I've been saying all along? shocked
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by mukina2: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Jackal angry

comot my name there now now

who is a hoodrat angry and when did cheksli and scummie interest me angry
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Razorr(f): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2007
Muki darrrrrling. . . No vex for am too much. He was just trying to deviate from what I was saying.
We agreed to make a bet, but he ain't got no money. He's just picking at straws. He's a broke ass nigga. wink
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Jackal(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Razorr,

Have u spoken to Admin about the willingness to be the umpire?
What has he gotta say?

@ MUKS,
Ain't u a hoodrat?
So u aint interested in Man Utd?
Ur match against Inter and PSG interested when none of y'all poor gooners couldn't even watch the match.
I had to stand in and ran the commentaries LIVE for NL audience. Do u think i like ARSENAL that much?
Anyways, how was ur party last night after the gunners won?
How was the other party when Chelski lost on saturday? Which was sweeter? grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by mukina2: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2007
Better change that hoodrat thing o angry

i am in a gross mood today angry

change it now angry and dotn get me started angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe / Manchester United Vs Norwich City (4 - 0) On 2nd March 2013 / West Ham Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 26th April 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.