Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? (7663 Views)

Poll: Who would lift the Community Shield?

Chelsea: 54% (17 votes)
Manchester United: 45% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL / Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Community Shield (1 - 0) On 2nd August 2015 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City - FA Community Shield (3 - 0) On 10th August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by whitelexi(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2007
Chelski Flop 0 out of 3 penalties grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by jejelolatu(f): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2007
On penalties,chelski stand a beta chance.nice game as usual .d scummies nd chelskies here hv their hear.ts in dere mouth.may d beta side win
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by 9ja4eva: 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2007
Wow here we go again.

Where Atiku?

U don run
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by lordimpaq(m): 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2007
atiku07:

NA UNA GET UNA MOUTH MAKE UNA TALK ANYTHING grin grin grin grin grin grin

well, wat do u have to say
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by atiku07(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2007
I DEY HERE KAMPE I NO SEY RUN ABEG
SO WETIN HAPPEN
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by atiku07(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2007
SEE MAKE UNA LISTEN THAT IS UR MAJOR THROPHY THIS SEASON OK grin grin grin grin grin grin

SO EXPECT NOTTIN MORE AGAIN THIS SEASON
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Olalowo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2007
up van der sar, saves three out of three
up,man utd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is the first of many trophies to come this season
can sum1 tell me what cashley cole is doing with champagne, celebrating loss abi
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Jackal(m): 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2007
@ atiku07,
Take your rotten mouth and gall bladder of this thread u shameless cow.
What have u got to say? Zilch.
You just opened your mouth and spew balderdash in front of a radio.
This negro is so dumb he didnt even check Chelsea's team list before open his crappy mouth.
Any team can win the Shield . . . . . .It has no bearing on the season and u can tell both managers didnt take the whole shebang serious.
United wants the season to start ASAP and not reeling in the glory of a shield.
As we can see, Ferguson did not count his number of titles on his finger tips like erm, erm, erm, Moaninho.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by lordimpaq(m): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2007
atiku07:

SEE MAKE UNA LISTEN THAT IS UR MAJOR THROPHY THIS SEASON OK grin grin grin grin grin grin

you sound like a dejected man who just lost his son,

if chelsea had won the title, u would neva sound like this,

its an expected statement from you,

so wats wit the major trophy thing, u get plenty beef for manutd because they won the premiership last year,

eyah, pele, its just a shield, charity shield, so don't cry over spilt milk,
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by jejelolatu(f): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2007
up saar .hold on 2 dat trophy ,cos it wd be d only one u get dis season
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by lordimpaq(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2007
jejelolatu:

up saar .hold on 2 that trophy ,because it wd be d only one u get this season

Does abramovich pay his supporters?

shame,

so out of all the chelski fan nobody can appreciate a good game,
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by atiku07(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2007
well egbadun gbogbo yin well we shall see when the real thing start
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Jackal(m): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2007
@ Lordi,

Are u surprised?
Chelsea fans are IDIOTS worldwide.
Can u imagine what people have been spewing on this thread.
Now Karma has struck a big blow on em.
Drogba is injured, Terry will be out for 4 weeks and Mourinho confirmed 4 of his players were injured as at half-time.
Cech, Malouda, Cole and Phillips were injured so its a bleak future for the BLUES.
Moaninho is an unhappy man and he's been moaning again about the loss of Drogba.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Banderas(m): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2007
Jack, tell them jare. The look on Moaninho's face was simply,

Priceless!
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by A40(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2007
Why cant Chelsea and Man Utd ever bring out an interesting game so boring if only both tams could lose
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by lordimpaq(m): 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2007
@a-40

your post just gave u away,

i don't need to say the rest, u know what i mean if u understood what i said
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by 9ja4eva: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2007
Olalowo:

up van der sar, saves three out of three
up,man utd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is the first of many trophies to come this season
can someone tell me what cashley cole is doing with champagne, celebrating loss abi

Not suprised cos he doesnt look like he likes Chelsea as such.

atiku07:

Mouth of an angry fan.Na u suppose to dey cry cos as it looks now CHELSEA is ,

Expect more from us next season.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by somze(f): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2007
Its not the world cup u guys won o.

Its just the Shield and its thru penalties, nothing special at all.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Jackal(m): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2007
@ Somze,
Tell em ohhhhhhhhhhhh.
The Shield is just a game . . . . .No bearing at all on the premiership.
Scousers won it last season and where did they finish on the table?(Sorry Toshmann, i had to make this reference)
I cant wait for Chelsea to face Birmingham with their make-shift team just like United will face Reading next sunday.
Its looking promising so may the best team win the Prem Title.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by easimoni(m): 12:43am On Aug 06, 2007
Can't stand the special one because when you lose, you should take it like a man instead of saying your team was the better team (all the time) and whining about the players you didn't have.

Read his childish post-game comments here

Maybe the "special" stands for retarded
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by 9ja4eva: 12:52am On Aug 06, 2007
Mouthino is a sore loser so i no dey shocked.

Roman better erase am from d system cos he is filled with excuses.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Jackal(m): 1:34am On Aug 06, 2007
@ 9JA4EVA,

Its enough now.
Dont letz rub it in Chelski's face.
I felt sorry for em with the list of their injured players. Its sickening.
We used to think Chelsea has strength in depth and see how fate can slap one in the face.
I am monitoring Drog's foot scan religiously and i cant wait to hear the news that the pillock will be out for 6 months. grin grin grin
Wenger has coped without Henry and RVP last season. Ferguson coped without RVN in 2004/05 season for 5 months.
Lets see how Moaninho will cope without his 30+ goal scorer for 6 mths . . . . . .
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by kitaun(m): 1:50am On Aug 06, 2007
why shouldnt United rub it in their faces undecided

it would have been worse for Manscum if they had won cheesy

imagine what Moaninho would have said; WITHOUT DROGBA I WON THAT BEAUTIFUL TROPHY grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Jackal(m): 2:03am On Aug 06, 2007
@ Kit,

It still dont matter.
Let United be the bigger person here.
We shouldn't be making things difficult for shortyz like Moaninho.
He tried his best with his make-shift team but he couldn't scrape it. . . . . . . .I felt so sorry for him given the circumstances. cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by akinalabi(m): 3:01am On Aug 06, 2007
I think I'm the happiest here. I had £10 on
a draw.

I've got £31 in return. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by debosky(m): 3:18am On Aug 06, 2007
to think Maureen claimed MU was near 100% shocked

he only acknowledged Scholes' absence from the team, when Anderson, Hargreaves, Tevez, Heinze and more were out

selective memory issues are affecting JM, like I said earlier, he lost part of his frontal lobe after getting that crew cut last season grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Jackal(m): 3:40am On Aug 06, 2007
@ Debosky,

Dont mind Moaninho.

United were nowhere near 100% strength,
The geezer must be having selective amnesia.

Where was NEVILLE, HEINZE, SAHA, JS PARK, SOLSKJAER, TEVEZ, HARGREAVES and ANDERSON?
Jose Mourinho needs to sharpen his managerial skills.
He is getting mentally-deranged.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by odada(m): 7:51am On Aug 06, 2007
We started winning medals already! thats hottttt! 1UNITED cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 06, 2007
Up Man U, we always make it look so easy.
Three aya for Chelsea Fans
Aya
Aya
Aya
thre Gbosa for for Man U
Gbosa
Gbosa
gbosa
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by somze(f): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2007
Jackal:

Where was NEVILLE, HEINZE, SAHA, JS PARK, SOLSKJAER, TEVEZ, HARGREAVES and ANDERSON?
Neville is the only one really absent from that list. JM was correct

1. Heinze not your player ( in his head) besides he would have been on the bench - Evra is beta
2. Saha - is he eva fit, he's no more an integral part of the team
3. JS Park - come next to Saha on that list
4. Solskjaer - is more of a Geremi, meanwhile when last was he not injured, he's old man
5. Tevez - He's your player? shocked shocked
6. Hargreaves, Anderson - New players that have hardly make mark, since when did these ones classify as part of Manure percentage.

WE have
Terry and Drogba, none of those on your list compares to these ones in terms of the effect they have on the team and the role they play.
We have Robben, Ballack, Kalou, Shevshenko, Bridge, Maka.
I've left out new players cuz they have no bearing on the team for now.

If Scholes, Giggs, Ronaldo, Rooney, Rio, Vidic goes injured then you have a problem.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by somze(f): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2007
aisha2:

Up Manchester United, we always make it look so easy.
Penalties - yes
Game - no

Dont bother replying except you want to be sincere and know something about soccer, if not just be happy with you victory and walk.
Re: Chelsea Vs Man United - Community Shield! A Case Of Deja Vu @ Wembley? by tng(f): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2007
Hey people! it was a good game to me and unfortunate that we lost. we NEED to work on our spot kicks .Whatever happens keep the blue flag flying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe / Liverpool Vs Everton (2 - 0) On 21st October 2023 / Manchester United Vs Norwich City (4 - 0) On 2nd March 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.