Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport (49559 Views)

Obi/Datti Billboard Erected Near Kaduna Government House (picture) / Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den / Nigerian Airforce Confirms Trainer Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by adabaraabdul: 9:06pm On May 21, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Common CCTV camera Nigeria never install in airport. We should be removed from developing countries to under developed
His wife will read d news online B4 dey told her. RIP Sir.
unfortunately the wife was also in the plane. I saw that news somewhere online too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by BabaO2: 9:07pm On May 21, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Common CCTV camera Nigeria never install in airport. We should be removed from developing countries to under developed
wife involved too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by AbuAeesha: 9:07pm On May 21, 2021
Arexit:

if its kaduna and its around 6pm this evening then trust me it is weather related, but is it that these people don't have weather predicting devices or have they stolen the money to get those too? anyways rest in peace to the dead
but u know the weather suddenly changed,and the cloud just got dark almost at once.
though it's a predestined event.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by joelag: 9:08pm On May 21, 2021
Buhari never wanted to change Buratai.. it's well.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by DropsMic(m): 9:08pm On May 21, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:

Apparently she wasn't.. Thank goodness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Agbebakun22: 9:08pm On May 21, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:

I heard his wife also died too maybe when she heard abt the unfortunate incident

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Iykediallo: 9:08pm On May 21, 2021
Vengeance
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by dederocs(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2021
This is alarming, how can expensive national war assets be getting destroyed like this angry

I smell a rat.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by mhmsadyq(m): 9:10pm On May 21, 2021
Mikecold:
Replacement by another Northerner brewing

Before nko!

If you want to become COAS get your own country.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by McEphiks(m): 9:10pm On May 21, 2021
Do you guys remember what happened to Azazi? How can military planes be falling from the sky without an iota of probe?

All this things call for concerns. Why are our leaders treating this nation like this? Killing people as if life meant nothing.

When evil is befallen your neighbor and you keep quiet, it will soon knock at your door.

Shakau was killed yesterday and army chief died accidentally today. Aje ke ni ono Omo ku ni eni.

My brother’s wife was kidnap yesterday who knows who turn is it tomorrow?

Let them continue,
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by FarahAideed: 9:11pm On May 21, 2021
TheAviator:

The pilot was also an officer

Yes probably a flight liutenant and that even makes his level of VIP fright worse ..Imagine a junior officer flying a four star general, man you can't tell him you want to make a return

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by FarahAideed: 9:11pm On May 21, 2021
AfonjaMuslim:
Mumu IQ
IQ wey don secure my generation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Nelson156(m): 9:11pm On May 21, 2021
They claimed Shekau B’ Haram leader was killed, hope the military plane crash isn’t not B’Haram fires back?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by engrchykae(m): 9:12pm On May 21, 2021
topboss:
Dem done package am.

He knows too much.

Next step forward.
has the new coas found out the CIA connection with boko Haram in Nigeria and he is not being a good boy like burutai and others?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Kobicove(m): 9:12pm On May 21, 2021
olatade:

She died with him in the crash

How terrible sad
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by aryzgreat: 9:12pm On May 21, 2021
YoungLionken:
I read how people are rejoicing over the death of the Chief of army staff..

The truth is, the hate against the north is now very glaring!

And if the trumpet sounds today, nobody would make it, with the number of hatred and resentment against the north!!

Thank God Buhari didn't appoint a Southerner as the security Chief, if yes, who would have believed Buhari didn't have a hand in his death..

Nnamdi Kanu is quick to say rubbish, but if it were a Southerner, he would have seized it to blackmail and instigate hate and bitterness in the minds of his gullible followers..

Igbos complain of what they actually do;bigotry!!!..

I actually saw you dressed in black mourning when Igbos are killed by the military.

Eg Ikonso, you were in mourning mood and never rejoiced.

Hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by bunnae(f): 9:12pm On May 21, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
I read that She was with him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Youngminister(m): 9:13pm On May 21, 2021
I pledge to Nigeria my Country To be faithful, loyal and honest To serve Nigeria with all my strength To defend her unity And uphold her honour and glory So help me God.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Raph82(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2021
May his gentle soul rest in peace. This is disheartening. I deeply condole with the family. And to others that lost their life in the crash, may ur souls rest in peace. God we don't want this kind of evil occurrence again in our land. Heal our land oh God.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by AustineCJ: 9:14pm On May 21, 2021
Kaiser20:

Get lost mumu. Aircraft crashes with small turbo planes happens also in USA often
this my comment done pain you sha ... i only stated a fact, don’t know why u r reacting like acid.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Kaiser20: 9:20pm On May 21, 2021
js230003:
Since they decide to kill the intelligent and professional ones from the south, they will never know peace.
Ha
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 21, 2021
YoungLionken:
I read how people are rejoicing over the death of the Chief of army staff..

The truth is, the hate against the north is now very glaring!

And if the trumpet sounds today, nobody would make it, with the number of hatred and resentment against the north!!

Thank God Buhari didn't appoint a Southerner as the security Chief, if yes, who would have believed Buhari didn't have a hand in his death..

Nnamdi Kanu is quick to say rubbish, but if it were a Southerner, he would have seized it to blackmail and instigate hate and bitterness in the minds of his gullible followers..

Igbos complain of what they actually do;bigotry!!!..

My friend say the obvious,you won't die!,are they not marginalised?...
His death is just like every other Nigerian...don't be emotional.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by TheAviator: 9:22pm On May 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

Yes probably a flight liutenant and that even makes his level of VIP fright worse ..Imagine a junior officer flying a four star general, man you can't tell him you want to make a return

I doubt if it's a case of VIP fright. I lived with Air Force pilots, and I know there is nothing like VIP fright when it comes to flight safety precautions. In fact, I once witnessed two junior pilots complain when Dike as Chief of Air Staff, called off a planned flight due to bad weather. Only God knows why they still flew in that bad weather in Kaduna this evening.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Biafranboys: 9:25pm On May 21, 2021
No peace for the wicked

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Richy4(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2021
Youngminister:
I pledge to Nigeria my
Country
To be faithful, loyal and
honest To serve Nigeria with all my
strength
To defend her unity
And uphold her honour and
glory
So help me God.

grin I wanted to know what triggered the national pledge..

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by JohnOkolo: 9:32pm On May 21, 2021
Jamiubond009:
It's the beginning of a new dawn and those holding this nation hostage will be eliminated one after the other.Osinbanjo will be president and the other pretenders to the throne will be shocked to their marrows.God kept him there for a purpose and it shall be fulfilled.The mannequin inhabiting the citadel of power will leave that post before 2023.This i have seen

you are having high fever though it may seem you are seeing vision.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 21, 2021
3lovelyflowers:
No one knows tomorrow indeed. RIP

Please I need any amount to survive this period because things are very rough. This is out of no other option. Even money to refill gas and cook beans I don't have. Help please.
Monica
Acct no: 315 887 1160 - First bank

Back in January

EnvelopeUs:
Any amount into this account is a life saver. My present kiss condition is very critical. I know you may see this as a scam but please leave that between me and my God. As a family woman, I have made less than 2k from my hustle the whole of this January due to low patronage. I really need your help please. Nothing is too small.

A/c no.: 315 887 1160, First bank.
Monica Ebebe

Monica, meet your family, not Nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by AreaFada2: 9:41pm On May 21, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
His wife was in the plane too. She died with him.
Not sure anymore o. Maybe it was a side chic, another wife or a random lady that was in the plane, I wouldn't know. News filtered through that Fati his wife wasn't in the plane after all. Thank God for his mercy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by rumaabk(m): 9:46pm On May 21, 2021
supportnija:
We have not learn anything, recruit people who can do this job, the rate at airforce plane crashes is terrible.
v Seriously i thought of that. In recent time more than 5 Nigria airforce crash.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:48pm On May 21, 2021
observanc1:
T to.
Abuja-kaduna expressway is about 170km or less.
The chief of army's staff convoy can leave abuja and arrive kaduna in an hour's time. I have done that road myself in 1 hr 30 mins. But he decided to fly and died .

Irony of life
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Erimmy2(m): 9:54pm On May 21, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
His wife died too.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Judolisco(m): 9:56pm On May 21, 2021
supportnija:
We have not learn anything, recruit people who can do this job, the rate at airforce plane crashes is terrible.
tribalism won't allow them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Revenue Allocation: Five Highest And Lowest Paid States / Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action / IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.