Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport (49802 Views)

Obi/Datti Billboard Erected Near Kaduna Government House (picture) / Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den / Nigerian Airforce Confirms Trainer Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by ginggerxy: 10:00pm On May 21, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Common CCTV camera Nigeria never install in airport. We should be removed from developing countries to under developed
His wife will read d news online B4 dey told her. RIP Sir.
they were both on board.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Techguy96(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2021
Kandeed:
With the video I watched o that crash was not weather related but something is fishy bout the man's Death. May God have mercy on him. better thing no just dey sell for this Country

Interview from some soldiers report this man was actually doing well before his Death
There’s nothing fishy, about two to three air force plane has crash in less than six months shows u they buy old products with poor maintenance culture because they keep looting all the money ment for buy new products n maintaining
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Lasay: 10:12pm On May 21, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Common CCTV camera Nigeria never install in airport. We should be removed from developing countries to under developed

The wife died along with him.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Olatomiwami(m): 10:21pm On May 21, 2021
dannypaul:
Any promotion that will end me, Baba God!! I no need am!! RIP

Amen Amen Amen, have u heard of this prayer too ?"Eni ti ina e ma ku, ti ina tiwa ma fi jo Oluwa ba wa ro ojo pa " for who understand it only. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 21, 2021
AustineCJ:
Few weeks they celebrated killing Biafra commander Ikonso .... today na COAS ..... Biafra 1:1 FG

grin grin grin Hehehe
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by observanc1: 10:25pm On May 21, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Irony of life
see those days, on saturday, i would zoom off from abuja with my car 7am, before 9am i would in kd. then come back by 1 or 2pm. By 4pm, i will zoom back to kaduna and and go enjoy life and come back anytime i want, leaving kaduna like 5 or 6pm sunday evening.
That's d same road that the chief of army staff of the federation is even afraid of plying.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 21, 2021
Lasay:

The wife died along with him.

She wasn't in the plane, she's still alive
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by FantasticJ: 10:27pm On May 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences to His Family

Shekau Dead or brutally injured by his own!
COAS Dead!

If you ask me! I will tell you for free that the Prayers and tears of the People has moved the Hand of GOD.
The Judgement of GOD is moving in the Land of Nigeria!
Pharoahs will be taken away!
That is all I see!

Use your brain.

That guy was killed.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Olatomiwami(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2021
AustineCJ:
Few weeks they celebrated killing Biafra commander Ikonso .... today na COAS ..... Biafra 1:1 FG

U this ipob with shallow brain, u must come with stupid narratives to feel important.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 21, 2021
YoungLionken:
I read how people are rejoicing over the death of the Chief of army staff..

The truth is, the hate against the north is now very glaring!

And if the trumpet sounds today, nobody would make it, with the number of hatred and resentment against the north!!

Thank God Buhari didn't appoint a Southerner as the security Chief, if yes, who would have believed Buhari didn't have a hand in his death..

Nnamdi Kanu is quick to say rubbish, but if it were a Southerner, he would have seized it to blackmail and instigate hate and bitterness in the minds of his gullible followers..

Igbos complain of what they actually do;bigotry!!!..

1) people don't usually hate unnecessarily ,thousands of southerners will be touched by this death because after all ,when we discard tribe, ethnicity and color-we are all humans. And one never can tell the future so it pays to show sympathy.

2) is it fair that for over 6 years now,no igbo man has been found worthy to head a security outfit in this country? is it fair that during a meeting to debate about insecurity in the East that no single igboman was present? Juxtapose yourself into the position of the igbo man and tell me you will feel content with what is happening. Do you think it's easy to move to a foreign land and build houses and businesses over there? is that what a hate filled tribe does? And after this bitter outburst against us,you still accuse us of what you and by extension every ethnic group in Nigeria is guilty of ....

Biko ,may there souls rest in peace-Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Olatomiwami(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2021
Kaiser20:

Get lost mumu. Aircraft crashes with small turbo planes happens also in USA often

U for allow the mumu to enjoy his hr of foolishness small, ipob with ant brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 10:39pm On May 21, 2021
[
=observanc1 post=101935244]see those days, on saturday, i would zoom off from abuja with my car 7am, before 9am i would in kd. then come back by 1 or 2pm. By 4pm, i will zoom back to kaduna and and go enjoy life and come back anytime i want, leaving kaduna like 5 or 6pm sunday evening.
That's d same road that the chief of army staff of the federation is even afraid of plying.
He is not afraid of plying that root, he just didn't want the bandits to greet him.

On a more serious note, every body either rich or poor profit from a good system: the same way you reap when the system is bad. We can't hide from consequences of our actions or in actions.

BTW please for the sake of the kids avoid those late trips
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by funkekemi(f): 10:43pm On May 21, 2021
wunmi590:

In as much as alot of people have lost faith in the military, this is a trying time for the nigerian army family and nigerians as a whole....

On behalf of every nairalanders and nigerians we console and our condolence to the family of the people that lost their lives during this crash.....

speak for yourself
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by shameonyou(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2021
AustineCJ:
oga pls don't drag biafra to dis o...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by ghiloman28(m): 10:47pm On May 21, 2021
Wife sef follow join.

Another news said the wife is not on board.

oluseyiforjesus:
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Jimmy231: 10:56pm On May 21, 2021
FarahAideed:
Trying to land a small turboprop plane in very bad weather is not smart ..the beechcraft pilot should have made an air return back to Abj instead of trying to land in heavy windy rain with poor visibility ... Well pilots always suffer from VIP fright when carrying a Very important person and don't want to disappoint them
Guess you guys don't fly today? Sound like a pilot on holiday
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by PremierGuy(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2021
FarahAideed:
Trying to land a small turboprop plane in very bad weather is not smart ..the beechcraft pilot should have made an air return back to Abj instead of trying to land in heavy windy rain with poor visibility ... Well pilots always suffer from VIP fright when carrying a Very important person and don't want to disappoint them

This might be true, so sad this unfortunate accident happen
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Elchechereche2: 11:00pm On May 21, 2021
Boko haram loyalists at work
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Thetruthalways: 11:01pm On May 21, 2021
Kandeed:
With the video I watched o that crash was not weather related but something is fishy bout the man's Death. May God have mercy on him. better thing no just dey sell for this Country

Interview from some soldiers report this man was actually doing well before his Death
Not all bad weather conditions are seen with the eyes...you might think the weather is actually okay due to clear skies but it might not be....know this please

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Shukushaka: 11:01pm On May 21, 2021
Nobody should accuse Burutai
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by YoungLionken(m): 11:02pm On May 21, 2021
eduj:

1) people don't usually hate unnecessarily ,thousands of southerners will be touched by this death because after all ,when we discard tribe, ethnicity and color-we are all humans. And one never can tell the future so it pays to show sympathy.

2) is it fair that for over 6 years now,no igbo man has been found worthy to head a security outfit in this country? is it fair that during a meeting to debate about insecurity in the East that no single igboman was present? Juxtapose yourself into the position of the igbo man and tell me you will feel content with what is happening. Do you think it's easy to move to a foreign land and build houses and businesses over there? is that what a hate filled tribe does? And after this bitter outburst against us,you still accuse us of what you and by extension every ethnic group in Nigeria is guilty of ....

Biko ,may there souls rest in peace-Amen

The Jews hated Christ unnecessarily, the north Koreans and most Islamic countries hate the US. I'm very sure the larger population of the south Easterners are jubilating over the demise of the former army Chief Attahiru..

Buhari, no doubt has failed woefully.

But my message(especially to the Igbos) is just two: 1) They're not the only one suffering under the monster called Buhari. The north has turned into a den of terrorists, kidnappers and other criminal Elements, his hometown isn't left out..

2) That Buhari should be blamed solely for his high display of ineptitude, as a result of his never ending incompetence, and not instigations coming from Nnamdi Kanu against the north...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 21, 2021
YoungLionken:

The Jews hated Christ unnecessarily, the north Koreans and most Islamic countries hate the US. I'm very sure the larger population of the south Easterners are jubilating over the demise of the former army Chief Attahiru..

Buhari, no doubt has failed woefully.

But my message(especially to the Igbos) is just two: 1) They're not the only one suffering under the monster called Buhari. The north has turned into a den of terrorists, kidnappers and other criminal Elements, his hometown isn't left out..

2) That Buhari should be blamed solely for his high display of ineptitude, as a result of his never ending incompetence, and not instigations coming from Nnamdi Kanu against the north...

And my message for you Northerners is same, do not put the igbo in a position that he either for Nnamdi kanu or he is no one. What Nigeria needs now is equity,equality and justice without them, this hate will boil over -like it did 1965-1970
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 21, 2021
topboss:
Dem done package am.
He knows too much.
Next step forward.

Na Nasir El Rufai pull the plane down with his short hand
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by EyeTaspirant(m): 11:16pm On May 21, 2021
3lovelyflowers:
No one knows tomorrow indeed. RIP

Please I need any amount to survive this period because things are very rough. This is out of no other option. Even money to refill gas and cook beans I don't have. Help please.
Monica
Acct no: 315 887 1160 - First bank
abeg I fit see like 25k from the donations?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by GeneralPula: 11:25pm On May 21, 2021
YoungLionken:
I read how people are rejoicing over the death of the Chief of army staff..

The truth is, the hate against the north is now very glaring!

And if the trumpet sounds today, nobody would make it, with the number of hatred and resentment against the north!!

Thank God Buhari didn't appoint a Southerner as the security Chief, if yes, who would have believed Buhari didn't have a hand in his death..

Nnamdi Kanu is quick to say rubbish, but if it were a Southerner, he would have seized it to blackmail and instigate hate and bitterness in the minds of his gullible followers..

Igbos complain of what they actually do;bigotry!!!..

You’re right..

They’ll receive whatever they’re serving..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by YoungLionken(m): 11:30pm On May 21, 2021
eduj:

And my message for you Northerners is same, do not put the igbo in a position that he either for Nnamdi kanu or he is no one. What Nigeria needs now is equity,equality and justice without them, this hate will boil over -like it did 1965-1970

That was the same tactics Ojukwu used to brainwashed the Igbos then,by blindfolding their eyes with hatred and bitterness against the north and Nigeria as a whole. Ojukwu didn't lose his life during the war, but his soldiers and people did. I bet Nnamdi will never lose his life in this impeding war! But his followers are already victims of scores count!

Talking about "equity, equality and justice", I couldn't agree more, but they are only obtainable in the absence of corruption. And corruption(not religion, region and/or tribe) is the grand problem of Nigeria..

And for your info, historically and currently, anger,hate or bitterness has never produced any result without damage!..
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by BOTTAN4Real: 11:31pm On May 21, 2021
The Nigerian Airforce should do something about the aircrafts in their fleet. Nigeria can't be spending scarce resources buying aircraft and they keep falling down from the skies. This is one to many
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 21, 2021
YoungLionken:

That was the same tactics Ojukwu used to brainwashed the Igbos then,by blindfolding their eyes with hatred and bitterness against the north and Nigeria as a whole. Ojukwu didn't lose his life during the war, but his soldiers and people did. I bet Nnamdi will never lose his life in this impeding war! But his followers are already victims of scores count!

Talking about "equity, equality and justice", I couldn't agree more, but they are only obtainable in the absence of corruption. And corruption(not religion, region and/or tribe) is the grand problem of Nigeria..

And for your info, historically and currently, anger,hate or bitterness has never produced any result without damage!..

Make no mistake about history, before independence igbo's where slaughtered far away in the North- because of difference in religion not corruption!!

After the counter coup of 1966, when most of the highest ranking igbo officers where murdered, one will think the slate was clean since the first coup (led by people Nigerians derive joy informing us today that they aren't igbo) was termed an Igbo coup.

But did the North think so ? No. It's on record that for over 3 months the North took to the streets and murdered thousands of igbo Men,women,boys,girls and children in some instances with active help of security forces and while this was going on, your people in the East was kept safe.

And today you accuse us of being blinded by hate and brainwashed by ojukwu?
After starving over a million biafrans to death out of "love" was Nigeria done punishing us ? Nope .
It took reprisal attacks in Onitsha and Aba (2001) for the North to stop slaughtering the igbo at will for something as stupid as a missworld show or a cartoon of the prophet.
Don't preach to me about hate because that Buhari is president today is as a result of hate between ethnic groups in Nigeria and that's why we are reaping bad governance in abundance, every tribe in Nigeria has it (hate) on a commercial scale.
Am done arguing with you.The next few decades will stand as testament and vindication to the past- because if we can't accept responsibility and try to forge a new path, then this country will slowly strangle to death. Nk is just a product of the time
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by berty4real(m): 12:14am On May 22, 2021
The Nigerian Airforce should do something about the aircrafts in their fleet. Nigeria can't be spending scarce resources buying aircraft and they keep falling down from the skies. This is one to many
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by opribo(m): 12:51am On May 22, 2021
First of all, is he deploying new strategies of wiping out boko haram? If yes i would want ro beleive that the strategy is working.

He should have asked Buratai how they were doing it. Boko haram in the military set him up obviously.

If you doubt it join the military and start showing yourself, you will see wonders if you prove stubborn and heady their masters will come pn newspapers and announce to you that an attack on boko is an attack on the north.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by learnedman(m): 12:56am On May 22, 2021
My sincere condolences to his family,I know no Igbo man will be in the crew because of marginalisation, Marginalisation could be life saving sometimes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari / EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu / Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.