Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport (49533 Views)

Obi/Datti Billboard Erected Near Kaduna Government House (picture) / Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den / Nigerian Airforce Confirms Trainer Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by pickatyouu: 8:50pm On May 21, 2021
I have a feeling he was murdered.
The Terrorist organization just took one of their own
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by topboss: 8:50pm On May 21, 2021
Dat mann killed so many inn Anambra.

I still remember sending his picture to CNN and. White house.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by mrgbenga1: 8:50pm On May 21, 2021
Outdated aircraft
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Confirmedzombie: 8:50pm On May 21, 2021
Pls when does this happens. I cant saw it on TV.

Can someone's told me when does this happens

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by AfonjaMuslim: 8:51pm On May 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

I have an IQ above 150 so I can always figure things out...Stay in your lane
Mumu IQ
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Qmoneyhigh(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2021
Kandeed:
With the video I watched o that crash was not weather related but something is fishy bout the man's Death. May God have mercy on him. better thing no just dey sell for this Country

Interview from some soldiers report this man was actually doing well before his Death

Please drop the video link

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by lexy2014: 8:51pm On May 21, 2021
Kandeed:
With the video I watched o that crash was not weather related but something is fishy bout the man's Death. May God have mercy on him. better thing no just dey sell for this Country

Interview from some soldiers report this man was actually doing well before his Death

How was he doing well?

Can u pls share d video?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by b3llo(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2021
Nawa o... RIP to the fallen ones
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Tinubuadvocate: 8:51pm On May 21, 2021
This is your concern right now.
Mikecold:
Replacement by another Northerner brewing
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Shaev7(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2021
With Chief of Army Staff (newly appointed) dead.
RiP to the dead.
Those against this country....
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Officialgarri: 8:52pm On May 21, 2021
More video of the crash site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq6lS-aNklc
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by VictorUSA(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2021
Plane must crash since Nigeria has crashed

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Ayomi90: 8:52pm On May 21, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Common CCTV camera Nigeria never install in airport. We should be removed from developing countries to under developed
His wife will read d news online B4 dey told her. RIP Sir.
Nd who says Nigeria is a developing country?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Julianaa: 8:52pm On May 21, 2021
H
Just saw the video were firefighters were quenching the fire from the airplane

I am not even sure there skeletons survived

Rip

This is the video

Officialgarri:
More video of the crash site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq6lS-aNklc
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Evilgenuis: 8:52pm On May 21, 2021
Buratai never wanted that guy to replace him... He will reveal many secrets about the fight against the insurgency angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Guyman02: 8:52pm On May 21, 2021
Ikonso will have opportunity of dealing with the murderer man to man without his battalion behind him

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by FarahAideed: 8:52pm On May 21, 2021
Kandeed:

That was an old video of the last Beechcraft accident

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2021
No sympathy for a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by eedimo(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2021
That's serious
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by FarahAideed: 8:53pm On May 21, 2021
Julianaa:
H
Just saw the video were firefighters were quenching the fire from the airplane

I am not even sure there skeletons survived

Rip

That's an old video

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Julianaa: 8:53pm On May 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

That's an old video
ok
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Kaiser20: 8:53pm On May 21, 2021
AustineCJ:
Few weeks they celebrated killing Biafra commander Ikonso .... today na COAS ..... Biafra 1:1 FG
Get lost mumu. Aircraft crashes with small turbo planes happens also in USA often
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Richy4(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2021
JessetariahMD:
Them just dey fly fly
Dem dey fear to use road because of bandit
Abi there office dey for sky

Haba buddy!!! If u were asked to choose between flying a private jet and using a road means of transportation from Abuja to Kaduna state, which one will u choose? smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Bolaji26(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2021
Exactly 3 months d previous one happened .. one happened February 21st and this one too happened may 21st… shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by YoungLionken(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences to His Family

Shekau Dead or brutally injured!
COAS Dead!

If you ask me! I will tell you for free that the Prayers and tears of the People has moved the Hand of GOD.
The Judgement of GOD is moving in the Land of Nigeria!
Pharoahs will be taken away!
That is what I see!

Shut up there!

Buhari, OBJ, IBB, AAB and other evil men are still alive!

The wicked rejoice over loss!!

I used to think you're a responsible Christian, until I saw your posts against Palestine. Only then I realized that you're just another religious extremist!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by InvertedHammer: 8:54pm On May 21, 2021
/
8am today, he was full of life surrounded by armed guards. He felt secure not knowing what God has planned for his life.

Now he couldn't make it to May 22nd, 2021. His wife will now go and enjoy his loot from armament procurement funds with a young and vibrant boyfriend. Inside life! The Igbo people he sent his men to kill in the SE outlived him. Oh well...

It should serve as a lesson to those strangulating Nigeria while jostling for 2023 elections.

Life is just a phase.
/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by meccuno: 8:54pm On May 21, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by BestMan001: 8:54pm On May 21, 2021
We are in NIGERIA..
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by benweezy: 8:55pm On May 21, 2021
Fishy

fear our politicians
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by GreenArrow1(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Common CCTV camera Nigeria never install in airport. We should be removed from developing countries to under developed
His wife will read d news online B4 dey told her. RIP Sir.

The wife was also in the plane according to reports.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by airminem(f): 8:55pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by ocelot2006(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2021
fergie001:
As shared by The Nation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svyFhpvgXkg

The weather looks bad. The plane probably came down due to nasty crosswinds or wind shears. We'll have to wait for AIB's investigation. RiP to those killed. Sad...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna / Bola Tinubu: "Ayo Adebanjo Made Me Lagos Governor" / Osun APC Governorship Rally In Ede, Adeleke Hometown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.