Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport (49555 Views)

Obi/Datti Billboard Erected Near Kaduna Government House (picture) / Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den / Nigerian Airforce Confirms Trainer Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by AngelicBeing: 1:27am On May 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences to His Family

Shekau Dead or brutally injured by his own!
COAS Dead!

If you ask me! I will tell you for free that the Prayers and tears of the People has moved the Hand of GOD.
The Judgement of GOD is moving in the Land of Nigeria!
Pharoahs will be taken away!
That is all I see!
cool
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by DrSamOnowu87(m): 2:34am On May 22, 2021
I know say na one cow brain aboki-fulani flew that aircraft when d best brains are relegated to d background and totally neglected.
now see as him go kill himself,his uncle Attahiru and some other useless no i mean village people.
RIP.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:47am On May 22, 2021
YoungLionken:
I read how people are rejoicing over the death of the Chief of army staff..

The truth is, the hate against the north is now very glaring!

And if the trumpet sounds today, nobody would make it, with the number of hatred and resentment against the north!!

Thank God Buhari didn't appoint a Southerner as the security Chief, if yes, who would have believed Buhari didn't have a hand in his death..

Nnamdi Kanu is quick to say rubbish, but if it were a Southerner, he would have seized it to blackmail and instigate hate and bitterness in the minds of his gullible followers..

Igbos complain of what they actually do;bigotry!!!..

Everyone hates Nigerian military and Police for their wickedness and injustice.

Better stop this Igbo-baiting you people always try to do in every situation.

Stop it or face the wrath of God. We are God's own people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by okuta007: 3:28am On May 22, 2021
YoungLionken:
I read how people are rejoicing over the death of the Chief of army staff..

The truth is, the hate against the north is now very glaring!

And if the trumpet sounds today, nobody would make it, with the number of hatred and resentment against the north!!

Thank God Buhari didn't appoint a Southerner as the security Chief, if yes, who would have believed Buhari didn't have a hand in his death..

Nnamdi Kanu is quick to say rubbish, but if it were a Southerner, he would have seized it to blackmail and instigate hate and bitterness in the minds of his gullible followers..

Igbos complain of what they actually do;bigotry!!!..

where is heaven? have you been there? of course you can not tell where it is neither have you been there. yet, you use it for blackmail.
The isrealis who gave us the concept of heaven written in their bible have been killing Palestinians in their hundreds since last week
Just to protect their territorial interest and I ask - Is the heaven promised in the Israeli bible the same heaven Nigerians like you are aspiring to go after death or when the trumpet sounds? If yes, do you think, based on what we see of the Israelis today that they will allow a Palestinian to be their president, and allow him to appoint only Palestinians into all juicy and sensitive positions in the country like Buhari has done in Nigeria without the Israelis going to war?

Israel is ruling over Palestine and they are killing them how much more allowing Palestinians to rule. The bible and the illusion of heaven after death has made almost every red blooded southern Nigerian a despicable coward that we are too weak and willing to see our wives, sisters and daughters raped and sons and fathers butchered in cold blood than offend our Jesus in the bible, while those who brought us Christianity - the Portuguese and British send their military to conduct massive airstrikes against their enemies everyday, killing enemy combatants in their thousands yearly under the umbrella of NATO?

My question is, will they be going to that same heaven that has made us too cowardly to tell a nepotistic and incompetent tyrant to sit up or be thrown out of office... ? The same bible that recorded God telling Saul to go to the land of the Amaleks and destroy every living soul there ? And God made the heaven you are aspiring to go after death? I believe our God is a God of justice and he is ashamed of us that we are allowing evil prevail using his name as an excuse to let our loved ones die in vain without rising to defend them - our people whom he created in his own image and likeness. Southern mumu christians, please do not use religion as an excuse for inaction to demand liberation, we are all simply cowards in the south, that's the truth and that is final. I hate rubbish!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:30am On May 22, 2021
Jamiubond009:
It's the beginning of a new dawn and those holding this nation hostage will be eliminated one after the other.Osinbanjo will be president and the other pretenders to the throne will be shocked to their marrows.God kept him there for a purpose and it shall be fulfilled.The mannequin inhabiting the citadel of power will leave that post before 2023.This i have seen
The best thing to happen to this country is make osibanjo president and watch how he adress these issues.
Am not a politician.
Infact I hate politics

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by Ikpongiton: 7:08am On May 22, 2021
This man was focus and wanted to see the end of bokoharam.He has angered the people who are benefitng and making billions from terrorism business.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by wunmi590(m): 7:21am On May 22, 2021
funkekemi:
speak for yourself

Do you even go to school at all, or you just pump on nairaland and started demonstrating your foolishness...

I'm not the cause of your generational problem, I wasn't the one that told you and your family to vote in Buhari....

All this NL kid, I can see you just joined nairaland...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by BENARI: 7:47am On May 22, 2021
Kandeed:
With the video I watched o that crash was not weather related but something is fishy bout the man's Death. May God have mercy on him. better thing no just dey sell for this Country

Interview from some soldiers report this man was actually doing well before his Death

Akuko
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by lewofowtd(m): 11:42am On May 22, 2021
The Maori All Blacks made major improvements in the space of a week to beat Fiji in a rugby international on Saturday, outclassed the New Zealanders in the first match of the Fiji vs All Blacks live streaming series in Suva last weekend, posting their first win over the Maori in 52 years.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by funkekemi(f): 11:59am On May 22, 2021
wunmi590:

Do you even go to school at all, or you just pump on nairaland and started demonstrating your foolishness...

I'm not the cause of your generational problem, I wasn't the one that told you and your family to vote in Buhari....

All this NL kid, I can see you just joined nairaland...
your spoken English sucks
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by wunmi590(m): 12:02pm On May 22, 2021
funkekemi:
your spoken English sucks

Madam queen english, where has your english taken your generation to?

The question is did you understand what I said or not?

I still repeat, I'm not the cause of your generational misfortune and problems....

Stop displaying your stupidity and foolishness on a public forum...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by funkekemi(f): 12:11pm On May 22, 2021
wunmi590:

Madam queen english, where has your english taken your generation to?

The question is did you understand what I said or not?

I still repeat, I'm not the cause of your generational misfortune and problems....

Stop displaying your stupidity and foolishness on a public forum...
your school teachers from infant to university need to be questioned .huge disappointment
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by wunmi590(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2021
funkekemi:
your school teachers from infant to university need to be questioned .huge disappointment

Don't cry more than the bereaved....

Go and put your life togther and make your family proud of you.....

Stop making them cry and regret they gave birth to you...

Go get a life and stop prostitution.....
Re: Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport by mrsoludomeka(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2021
Who else will be the next chief of army staff,if you ask me i think buhari should appoint nnamdi kanu.as it stands now there confusion in aso rock,and buhari's brain has expired.rest in peace attahiru.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com / Ganduje’s 65th Birthday Message To Kwankwaso Sets Tongues Wagging / Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.