Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) (49120 Views)

Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive / Fati, Ibrahim Attahiru's Wife Is Alive, Not Dead - Dattijo Mohammed Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by sally042(f): 9:19pm On May 21, 2021
So sad�Rest in Peace to the dead
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by melodyisaac: 9:20pm On May 21, 2021
This is a very nice story
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Joromi1: 9:21pm On May 21, 2021
I would like to know from the Islamic fan base of Nairaland how many almajiri virgins Attahiru will get. This man has killed above the target meant for professional Jihadists.
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Nobleou(m): 9:22pm On May 21, 2021
Bialegend:

His child should learn to cope like other children their father killed their fathers.
Nothin but d truth u speak bro. The recent one he did in Benue State is before him now in d after life. Is he still a general there?
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 21, 2021
Another Couple Sacrificed by this Government.

First was the Ocholis

Now the Attahirus
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by duduade: 9:22pm On May 21, 2021
amazingspiderma:
Hmmmm

Husband and Wife on the same day.

The children turned orphans just like that

Sad
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Emir01: 9:23pm On May 21, 2021
RIP, May Allah forgives the deceased

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by zinizta: 9:23pm On May 21, 2021
SLAP44:
Maybe Pantami has his NIN information

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by generalwo(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2021
ashiwaju2010:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/updated-attahiru-wife-others-die-in-military-plane-crash/amp/
..... Death doesn't give notice and that's why it's important we all live a life that is crime and sin free so we may be in paradise when death comes calling.... May the souls of the departed rest in peace and may God console their families, friends and well wishers..... Amen
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by 25ahmad(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by TempleHouse: 9:24pm On May 21, 2021
It is no longer advisable for couple to travel with children on the same aircraft as It is a common sense to
reduce fatalities and avoid fatal risk which can wipe out a generation on a single flight.
They have left a young beautiful children to the mercy of family whom they have never related well with
when they are alive.
MAY THEY REST IN PARADISE !
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Ubong2222222222(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2021
ashiwaju2010:
attahiru-wife-others-die-in-military-plane-crash/amp/
painful exit husband and wife on the same day RIP
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by tnerro1(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2021
Never never ever fly a Nigerian Air Force plane. People that cannot maintain their cars , is it plane they will maintain? Flying commercial in Nigeria is 50:50 . Flying airforce planes is 70:30
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by kellybently(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2021
e4real:
Glory be to God. Ur armies and air Force are here in the East shooting innocent civilians through ur command. Now you're dead. God is the greatest
The same way ur brothers UGM are killing inocent police
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Nobleou(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2021
duduade:

The children turned orphans just like that

Sad
They should b happy dat their dad left a huge savings for dem unlike those their father recently turned to orphan in Benue State
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by zicoraads: 9:25pm On May 21, 2021
His wife didn't die.

His wife's death is false.

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2021
Hell just received more candidates
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Mpanyi: 9:26pm On May 21, 2021
misterme:
I feel bad about the demise of this lady. I feel for the children. Suddenly they are ophans in one day. Happy children in the morning, ophans in the evening

Very pitiable
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by abbas74(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2021
[quote author=melodyisaac post=101933206]This is a very nice story[/qu
Please think well and also think about yours too someday....death is a pride everyone must pay ...be it by accident, sickness, war/ crises,....etc... My advice for you is to take time to think and adjust your ways... instead of being happy for the death of someone..
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Friend22(m): 9:27pm On May 21, 2021
SLAP44:
Maybe Pantami has his NIN information

Must fools like you talk?!

I don't know what kind of soullessness is this?!.
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Krismas(m): 9:27pm On May 21, 2021
ashiwaju2010:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/updated-attahiru-wife-others-die-in-military-plane-crash/amp/
coolReminds me of J.T London. Missing army arm funds? Mayb! Why add d wife? Very unfortunate cry
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by rollandben(m): 9:27pm On May 21, 2021
Nigeria at it again.
May their soul rest in peace
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Biafranboys: 9:28pm On May 21, 2021
Blood of biafrans too strong

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Marpol2021(m): 9:28pm On May 21, 2021
e4real:
Glory be to God. Ur armies and air Force are here in the East shooting innocent civilians through ur command. Now you're dead. God is the greatest
Which day u go get small sense? death is inevitable. last- last all being wil still go down.
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by shegun4sur: 9:28pm On May 21, 2021
owobokiri:
This man maimed a lot of souls as The GOC 82 Division.
From Aba to Nkpor through Onitsha..
His men were basically shooting armless protesters on sight.

Unarmed you mean

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by LordReed(m): 9:28pm On May 21, 2021
May they all RIP.
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Krigbe: 9:29pm On May 21, 2021
This is how Tolu died mysteriously last year
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by SLAP44: 9:29pm On May 21, 2021
Friend22:

Must fools like you talk?!

I don't know what kind of soullessness is this?!.

If you mention me again I will SLAP you!
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Wendywilson: 9:30pm On May 21, 2021
This is really sad!!!
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by TotoGame(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2021
Eriokanmi:
which year was that.? He was always in borno fighting terrorists before becoming COAS the last time i checked.

He was the GOC enugu before he was appointment theater commander operation lafia dole

He was so incompetent that buratai removed him within 6months and transfered him to the army headquarters where he was a director until his appointment as COAS
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Confirmedzombie: 9:31pm On May 21, 2021
Pls when does this happens. I cant saw it on TV.

Can sumbody told me when does this happens
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 21, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.