Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) (49085 Views)

Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive / Fati, Ibrahim Attahiru's Wife Is Alive, Not Dead - Dattijo Mohammed Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by cessna150(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2021
The wife is not dead, she was not even on board.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Chritic42: 9:31pm On May 21, 2021
jimyjames:
This is a pure act of God showing his wrath on those who are killing biafrans.

May the God of biafra continue to fight our battles
Oga have sense nah. Does his death change anything instead of praying for people with good heard to get our political seats to make positive change you are busy celebrating one man’s death. Nigerian problems didn’t start with him neither will it end with him

2 Likes

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Marpol2021(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
May thier soul rest in peace...no matter what the dead should be treated with a little bit of nervousness and respect
This life ehnnnn...very funny
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die
You enter train na derail
You enter ship or boat na capsize
YOU ENTER PLANE NA PLANE CRASH
You sit down for your house building fit collapse
You take a walk car fit knock you down
You sit down for beer parlor stray bullet fit come from police
to enter motor probably to travel na motor accident
Thank God you know all this things. why not amend your ways and give your life to Jesus christ for 2morow may be late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Pyhonist: 9:32pm On May 21, 2021
This is really really....i hate to see women suffer.

I just hope none of thier kids is there o

R. I. P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Eriokanmi: 9:32pm On May 21, 2021
TotoGame:

He was the GOC enugu before he was appointment theater commander operation lafia dole

He was so incompetent that buratai removed him within 6months and transfered him to the army headquarters where he was a director until his appointment as COAS
I see

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:33pm On May 21, 2021
SLAP44:
Maybe Pantami has his NIN information
grin grin
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:33pm On May 21, 2021
RIP
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by frog12: 9:34pm On May 21, 2021
yes, it is fishy !!

softguy1:
Something is fishy about this crash, since this man ordered the immediate probing of the funds ment for procurement of arms by the past administration, na him them start to they look am bad eye. Anyways what do I know grin
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by airminem(f): 9:34pm On May 21, 2021
Tonight will be sleepless. Rip
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by dederocs(m): 9:34pm On May 21, 2021
I smell rats everywhere on this, this man was dedicated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by mrsoludomeka(m): 9:35pm On May 21, 2021
Well God is @ work,since the military decided to spill the blood of the innocent souls in the southeast.that's the reward of being wicked,ruthless,intimidating the citizens of biafrans.instead of the military to deploy more soldiers and other security agencies in the north to stop bokoharam,bandits from terrorism.you people are busy deploying more forces to the east to shoot sporadically,aimlessly,acting intentional acts to the citizens just because we want our freedom,freedom from this useless government.i want to let you people know that God is with us.BIAFRA FOREVER....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Nwaotu10(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2021
Rip, Officer cry cry

1 Share

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by joyandfaith: 9:36pm On May 21, 2021
ashiwaju2010:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/updated-attahiru-wife-others-die-in-military-plane-crash/amp/

If you are still alive, nobody is determined to kill you.
Anybody can be assassinated and nothing would happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by gidgiddy: 9:38pm On May 21, 2021
owobokiri:
This man maimed a lot of souls as The GOC 82 Division.
From Aba to Nkpor through Onitsha..
His men were basically shooting armless protesters on sight.

As commander of 82 division Enugu, his men slaughtered many unarmed Biafran agitators. Now he gone to see his major in ball of flames

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by berryPee(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2021
Rest on sir, now your watch have ended

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 21, 2021
Personally I don’t care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by owobokiri(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2021
shegun4sur:

Unarmed you mean
Thks for that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by cococandy(f): 9:43pm On May 21, 2021
Beautiful woman. RIP

1 Like

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by ivieeseosa: 9:43pm On May 21, 2021
Rip!

We I see him I remember how the innocent armless civilians were killed. EndSARS, South Eastern etc.

This is karma at work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by israelp(m): 9:44pm On May 21, 2021
apc n blood ...i pity 4 d woman cos dis 1 is planned
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Hseffa: 9:45pm On May 21, 2021
Eriokanmi:
which year was that.? He was always in borno fighting terrorists before becoming COAS the last time i checked.
Misinformation is their trade Mark.
They almost twisted Civil War history too, on NL, if not people facts-countered and silenced them. They and Fulanis are similarly thesame.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by brandmix: 9:45pm On May 21, 2021
e4real:
Glory be to God. Ur armies and air Force are here in the East shooting innocent civilians through ur command. Now you're dead. God is the greatest

Hi i am from the east year
But shut za Fu*ck up!!!!!
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by stanley000: 9:46pm On May 21, 2021
He ordered the soldiers that shot those innocent protesters at toll gate.
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 21, 2021
WEALTHY MEN never die alone.
They die alongside those who sing their praises
RIP to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by greggng: 9:47pm On May 21, 2021
I cannot board same flight with any of my family menbers ...I have learnt this long time ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by marsman: 9:49pm On May 21, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Before his appointment as the Chief of Army Staff, he was the General Officer Commanding 82 Division of the Nigerian Army, Enugu.

[img]https://media1./images/811b28fc565a6a614318cd905bad8f8f/tenor.gif?itemid=21549160[/img]

They went from paradise (Enugu) too..... hell
Try harder
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:50pm On May 21, 2021
marsman:

Try harder

tired
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Cryto(m): 9:50pm On May 21, 2021
Why not buratai abi this man wicked pass buratai nah??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 21, 2021
greggng:
I cannot board same flight with any of my family menbers ...I have learnt this long time ago.
Talk is cheap.
Please, How Old are you?
You talk like someone who will escape divine call for forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by marsman: 9:50pm On May 21, 2021
NwaNimo1:

tired
Rest
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by McCoy662(m): 9:50pm On May 21, 2021
If say na bubu, e for better
Re: Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) by abidem4real: 9:51pm On May 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

"Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi / Hope Uzodinma Arrested / Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.