Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

How Can I Recover My Money? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Recover My Money? (412 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank? / How Do I Recover My Stolen Certificates Found With A Smuggler In Lagos? / How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Recover My Money? by nobrico: 9:27am On May 22, 2021
I invested N1.4m with a man. He offered investment opportunity to invest in his catfish business last year and suddenly said he can't continue again and he will have to sell all the catfish and I come and pack them myself. He terminated our MoU and I have requested refund through my lawyer but he never respond. Our sharing formula is based on reproduction of the catfish percentage for 2 years. I know his office address. Its almost a year now I paid and he just terminated our agreement . Police are demanding for 300k before they can get involved. I am confused now. What do I do? I just want my money back. He never contact me again and never respond to demand. I never met him before, we met on twitter. If you can help out please.
Re: How Can I Recover My Money? by doggedfighter(f): 9:27am On May 22, 2021
Has there ever been a one one meeting?
Re: How Can I Recover My Money? by yanabasee1(m): 9:44am On May 22, 2021
You haven't seen him physical yet invested so much money...

You know his office? Just his office?

What if his office rent expires he wants to change location nko?
Re: How Can I Recover My Money? by nobrico: 9:56am On May 22, 2021
yanabasee1:
You haven't seen him physical yet invested so much money...

You know his office? Just his office?

What if his office rent expires he wants to change location nko?

He owns the building. He trains people there. I have his bank details and proof of payment, I got receipts.
Re: How Can I Recover My Money? by harmargedon: 11:17am On May 22, 2021
People self
Re: How Can I Recover My Money? by micomails(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2021
nobrico:

He owns the building. He trains people there. I have his bank details and proof of payment, I got receipts.

Freeze the bloody account and all related accounts. The file a suit at an area court. Oooopsy, the courts are on maternity leave.
Re: How Can I Recover My Money? by nobrico: 8:29am On May 24, 2021
micomails:

Freeze the bloody account and all related accounts. The file a suit at an area court. Oooopsy, the courts are on maternity leave.

How do I freez it?

(1) (Reply)

Wickedness: World Bank Staff Crushed To Death With A Car By Her Husband / Are There Any Mercenary In Niger Delta Region? / Since Today Is Sunday.. How Can I achieve this? Don't Laugh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.