Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) (48476 Views)

Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by Dailymice: 12:08pm On May 22, 2021
sad
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by benweezy: 12:09pm On May 22, 2021
Una no get work.

Mission impossible.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by gregyboy(m): 12:12pm On May 22, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
On yoruba nation i stand, no shaking and nothing can stop us, we won't rest until we get our darling nation
God bless all yoruba freedom fighters
God bless yoruba nation and to the haters may God destroy you all

Lol, yoruba people are divided on this one you just got 4 likes, if its you insulting ibos you will be counting your likes in your 100,

I hope you get the message majority of Yorubas dont want to pull out of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by Thinktwicemybro: 12:12pm On May 22, 2021
No going back, the marriage is over. Omoluabis I wish you this man below as your president

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by Biafranboys: 12:13pm On May 22, 2021
No going back on biafra and yoruba nation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srCpDE50bNs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by Nas23Nas: 12:13pm On May 22, 2021
Hello
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by hybridblood07(m): 12:13pm On May 22, 2021
Hello guys, I'm interested in doing uber for a living. Anyone who has a car to give out for weekly payment would be appreciated. I reside in Lagos. Thanks
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by Nas23Nas: 12:14pm On May 22, 2021
Good
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by wwwihy: 12:14pm On May 22, 2021
Which rally ....I counted 35 ....with double counting

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by Thinktwicemybro: 12:16pm On May 22, 2021
WorldRichest:

Traitors die miserably, don't be one.
You mean traitors like the one below?
You can join him if you wish

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by Timon4real(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2021
As usual, this government will soon tag them Terrorists...e no dey hard them

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by Seniorwriter(m): 12:17pm On May 22, 2021
Not Surprised! Our present leadership /administration brought out this ideology with their cluelessness and incompetence!
1MCN:
Nigeria was always going to eventually disintegrate. The only thing that held it for so long was that no leader wanted it to happen in their time. Not until one complete idddiot came around shouting change.
That wouldn't have been but with the present leadership nepotism, insecurity and poverty level....no holds barred!
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Nigeria doesn't need to disintegrate.

Give peoples an equal say and share of everything and watch all this Biafra, Oduduwa, Ipob vanish overnight. Or restructure.

The whole thing looks so simple to me. But it appears the usual black man problem of selfishness, personal insecurity, childish immaturity, senseless hatred and just plain stupidity will always prevail above everything.
Exactly and well explained....
We need young visionary leadership come 2023.
hybridblood07:
Hello guys, I'm interested in doing uber for a living. Anyone who has a car to give out for weekly payment would be appreciated. I reside in Lagos. Thanks
Go and learn an Online Skill that will only cost you between $30 - $100 for a month or at worst 6weeks and start to earn via Online(Residually) ...even if it's just $5 a day from the comfort of your home or workstation!
Join the new normal of Online Earners and enjoy financial freedom!
hybridblood07:
What kind of online skill sir?
hybridblood07:
What kind of online skill sir?
There are hundreds of Online Skills so do a search according to what profession you have passion for or one that is related to your Line of profession!
For instance I'm into WHITEBOARD ANIMATION because I'm a Business Development Consultant that helps Clients build clientele or sales boost for their product or services.
No PMs pls there is a facebook Id on my profile you can reach out to if need be.

@SeniorWriter
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by ukahrawah: 12:17pm On May 22, 2021
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:17pm On May 22, 2021
GO AND WATCH THE CLIP,THE AIRCRAFT CRASH LANDED AND ON FORCED IMPACT BURSTED INTO FLAME. OLD ACRAFT BEING MANaged like okada.Ignoranmus naija people toying with science,una no go read book deeply ,na to copy copy notes till graduate and bcom dummies in prominent positions,that where u are stil backward busy abusin yasefs on nairaland.Awon oloshi.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by naijadrivablog: 12:17pm On May 22, 2021
Ighogho is doing well? Ooin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by hardbody: 12:18pm On May 22, 2021
Kwanza:
PHOTOS: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1396034481107177473?s=19

The pictures show a family meeting going on. Where are the people?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:18pm On May 22, 2021
JooEeL:
I SAY, THEM NO BORN ANYBODY PAPA TO STOP THE GLORY OF MY OWN PERSONAL ODUDUWA NATION.

I'm waiting for the next idiot that will say Oduduwa or Biafra nation will not come to exist over his dead body. And duly, it would not be long that his body will be lowered 6 feet into the grave.

If you doubt, go and ask your dead president Buhari, or Junaid Mohammed or Attahiru. In the beyond where they are, they will confirm it to you. After Junaid Mohammed evaporated away, Kemi Olunloyo came out to publicly apologise to Biafra. Mama no wan kpai.

The cursed vultures, Edomites and Pantamists are in severe pains seeing all these rallies. They can't wait to skip this post and await new topics to flood NL front page. Hopefully the COAS linked his NIN beore May 20th as he was a patriotic citizen.

The Pantamists right now :

Bortu why nah?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by Leksidebolton(m): 12:19pm On May 22, 2021
Arrest how ? People are fighting for their right you said they should arrest them “

johnmartus:
Where are the police men and DSS when they are needed arrest this jamboree group disturbing society.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by PussyKing(m): 12:19pm On May 22, 2021
Toothless puppy dogs

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by nigjagajaga: 12:20pm On May 22, 2021
Freedom for Oduduwa
Freedom for Biafra
Freedom for kwararafa
Freedom for Arewa
#endnigerianowtosavelives

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by Nuelito: 12:20pm On May 22, 2021
E bi things
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by LegalWolf: 12:20pm On May 22, 2021
Misplaced priorities. Smart guys are cashing out of this useless set of people's emotions. I love it
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by LoudLord(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2021
YORUBA Nation till I die
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by Gorillabrain: 12:22pm On May 22, 2021
johnmartus:
Where are the police men and DSS when they are needed arrest this jamboree group disturbing society.

Omo ale jatitjati. Aboki oloriburuku ni iya yin. Awa yoruba o wa yin mon. Awon omo irankiran gbogbo won yii.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:23pm On May 22, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Not Surprised! Our present leadership /administration brought out this ideology with their cluelessness and incompetence!
That wouldn't have been but with the present leadership nepotism, insecurity and poverty level....no holds barred!

We need young visionary leadership come 2023.

@SeniorWriter

Nigeria doesn't need to disintegrate.

Give peoples an equal say and share of everything and watch all this Biafra, Oduduwa, Ipob vanish overnight. Or restructure.

The whole thing looks so simple to me. But it appears the usual black man problem of selfishness, personal insecurity, childish immaturity, senseless hatred and just plain stupidity will always prevail above everything.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 22, 2021
Over your dead body grin grin grin grin grin grin
This man must be a prophet turned army cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by Goditto(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2021
Kodaki:
You guys should stop disturbing yourself. This country will never divide. .
Are you the next to jakpa?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by Chuksmonika(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2021
Kodaki:
You guys should stop disturbing yourself. This country will never divide.
that will only happen if the zoo is restructured, if not, it wont be long before the zoological republic will scatter.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by Onepeople: 12:24pm On May 22, 2021
kingthreat:
Crap. All they would do is start blaming the reason for the poverty on the land to be the cause of Hausas and Igbo and the best solution is division. When Yorubas have been president for 11 years and VP for more than 10 years but still acheived nothing. When Yoruba governors entered power and did nothing but loot the treasury like Fayose, Tinubu and the rest. Well, let them sell it to the uneducated folks. But if you are educated and you are a follower of Igboho, it would have been better money invested on your education was used to set up poultry in Kwara state. Your parents would have been multi-millionaires by now.
enough of this nonsense lamentation the country will eventually divide, kudos to the lifeless man in Aso rock.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by m140(m): 12:25pm On May 22, 2021
Romanoff:
I wish Yoruba Nation will solve our problems but we have deeper problems than we think.

The betterment of Yoruba Nation starts with our state governors and state assemblies.

How well are the Yoruba governor's doing?

Are they not as corrupt as governors of other states?

What have they done in their current term to show you that we are ready for the betterment of the Yoruba people.

If we get the Yoruba Nation we are clamouring for, what's the guarantee that we are not going to keep recycling the same yeye leaders who are only interested in their own pockets.

God will bless you more madam. This has always been my thought whenever I see things like this
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by Yoruba1stson: 12:26pm On May 22, 2021
gregyboy:

Lol, yoruba people are divided on this one you just got 4 likes, if its you insulting ibos you will be counting your likes in your 100,

I hope you get the message majority of Yorubas dont want to pull out of Nigeria
alaye make you go to yoruba fb groups and see things for yourself, those bastards on nairaland against the yoruba freedom are inconsequential and they speak for themselves not for millions of yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) by nigjagajaga: 12:26pm On May 22, 2021
johnmartus:
Freedom for Oduduwa
Freedom for Biafra
Freedom for kwararafa
Freedom for Banzabokwai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brief History Of Nigeria Between 1849-1960 Of Independence / President Weah Nominates Ndubusi Nwabudike, A Nigerian As New NEC Boss / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.