Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Rape Forced Me Into Alcohol Consumption- Actress, Kiitan Bukola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape Forced Me Into Alcohol Consumption- Actress, Kiitan Bukola (2125 Views)

Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) / Kiitan Bukola Treated For Undisclosed Illness (Video, Pics) / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Forced Me Into Alcohol Consumption- Actress, Kiitan Bukola by 774ngr: 11:46am On May 22, 2021
Actress, Kiitan Bukola, has revealed that her rape ordeal at the age of 10 forced her into alcoholism.

She said she started the drinking habit early in life and the badly affected her sexual life.

https://www.774ngr.com/2021/05/22/rape-forced-me-into-alcohol-consumption-actress-kiitan-bukola/

Re: Rape Forced Me Into Alcohol Consumption- Actress, Kiitan Bukola by Brenn594(m): 12:00pm On May 22, 2021
Hanty why ya tellin me dis

Who always the rape una 4 childhood sef I don tire 4 dis rape mata.

1 Like

Re: Rape Forced Me Into Alcohol Consumption- Actress, Kiitan Bukola by Meto1234(m): 12:23pm On May 22, 2021
Everyone sha won tell story.
Re: Rape Forced Me Into Alcohol Consumption- Actress, Kiitan Bukola by WeNoGoDie(m): 1:16pm On May 22, 2021
Everyone wants to blame their bad behavior on past experiences long ago.

Even prince Harry blames the royal family for all his failures.

1 Like

Re: Rape Forced Me Into Alcohol Consumption- Actress, Kiitan Bukola by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 22, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
Everyone wants to blame their bad behavior on past experiences long ago.

Even prince Harry blames the royal family for all his failures.
It's typical of them.
She will blame the stretchmarks on her buttocks for her soaring level of Leg-spreading too.
Re: Rape Forced Me Into Alcohol Consumption- Actress, Kiitan Bukola by Martinez39s(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2021
Her rape tale will activate the compassion in simps and they will try to rescue her, heal her, and take care of her. grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sauce Kid Hot Or Not / Saint Obi Or Gentle Jack? / Home Vs International ? Please, Vote.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.