Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Hello Help Me Make A Choice. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hello Help Me Make A Choice. (558 Views)

Help Me Make A Good Decision! / Help Me Make A Decision / Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Help Me Make A Choice. by Scholarnwadimma(f): 5:11pm On May 22, 2021
I have a small LG refrigerator. It's working so well but due to hot weather and irregular power supply, my food are getting spoilt. So I decide to get a deep freezer chest. I have Nexus,polystar and skyrun in my list. Please can someone give a review of these products and advise me on the one to buy. I need the one that freezes fast and takes time to defrost.
Re: Hello Help Me Make A Choice. by ibechris(m): 8:29pm On May 22, 2021
I have been using Skyrun for the 6years,it has been wonderful because of how it works I recently bought another one for additional storage and both are great.

But i heard there are fake products in the market now but be careful when buying.

Nexus isn't bad, the one my friend bought 7years ago is working perfectly too.

Best of luck in ur choice.
Re: Hello Help Me Make A Choice. by iaamxavier(m): 10:32pm On May 22, 2021
Nexus is you best bet!

It takes a lot of time to defrost and is quick in frosting with a longer life span.
Re: Hello Help Me Make A Choice. by HappyHourGroup: 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Scholarnwadimma:
I have a small LG refrigerator. It's working so well but due to hot weather and irregular power supply, my food are getting spoilt. So I decide to get a deep freezer chest. I have Nexus,polystar and skyrun in my list. Please can someone give a review of these products and advise me on the one to buy. I need the one that freezes fast and takes time to defrost.
Do you need help with your body?

Do you need a professional to teach you how to touch yourself?

Our professionals will teach you how to reach the apex of pleasure. We charge N10,000 but we are running a promo from now till December 25. We will teach you how to cum

Contact us today.

@HappyHourGp on Telegram

(1) (Reply)

Have you ever been duped by a house agent before?A friend of mine was duped. / What Marriage Is And What Will Strengthen Or Destroy Marriage (gen. 1:26-31) / Help Me Survive This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.