Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University (34720 Views)

Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters / Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by PHZADDY1(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2021
Las Las na dullards with NEPA bill as certificate go dey lead them...buhari na President Buhari
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by gurunlocker: 6:10pm On May 22, 2021
Love that tweet from Dr olufunmilayo, it summarises the situation or mentality of most public university lecturers
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by BigSarah(f): 6:11pm On May 22, 2021
Way to go girl!
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by Nnnena(f): 6:11pm On May 22, 2021

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by Angrygoat: 6:11pm On May 22, 2021
After dem don cheat tire. Half baked graduates with zero sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by Karlebolu(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2021
This is exactly how it should be. Kudos to CU.

1 Like

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by wpadmin: 6:12pm On May 22, 2021
Virgo01:
That's a healthy percentage of the total. If it's our public Universities the students will be frustrated till one will manage 2:2 and the rest third class grin

Walai

1 Like

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 22, 2021
If u attend any private school without graduating with a first class,I wonder where you can get that from then.. A school with a good population proportion, your activities are been curtail. Haba some great chap in public school nah party and unrestricted access to social ills kill them academically.

7 Likes

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by ekaette1621: 6:12pm On May 22, 2021
The best University in Nigeria is University of UniLAG. Argue with your ancestors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by dannypaul(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2021
hashtagged:
read biochemistry in a public University and you will now how far

It still doesn't insinuate that the standard in public sch will be higher than covenant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by temitope27(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2021
Are you telling me covenant university could have over 7000 students? That's great indeed
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by shiwex: 6:13pm On May 22, 2021
na beans
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by Davidobaba(m): 6:13pm On May 22, 2021
grin... Prof. Gubas the most stingy man on earth. He likes boobs like werey grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by Deborah98(f): 6:13pm On May 22, 2021
undecided
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by wpadmin: 6:15pm On May 22, 2021
Coronavirus84:
First class is cheap in private universities indeed

First class is scarce in public universities because a lot of the lecturers wack. Students have to go extra mile and read online to know better.

4 Likes

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by IYANGBALI: 6:15pm On May 22, 2021
Why today of all days when we are still morning the death of COAS and others?

1 Like

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by inumidun2010(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2021
When you have lecturers who are not intimidated by your SUCCESS
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by adonaimart(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2021
Fantastic results, I just hope they added skills for working for themselves and how to look for a job with an ATS compliant resume.

In case you don't know, your resume represents you as a professional.

If you have a long unemployment experience, then you need to check your resume.

Check my signature.
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by Tonim(f): 6:17pm On May 22, 2021
Congrats to Ms. Onyinyechi and the graduates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by mrwonlasewonie: 6:19pm On May 22, 2021
Zico5:
First class just like pure water. And one lecturer for OAU or UI will be flexing for failing students. Bunch of sadists.
those oau lecturers are just frustrated,tired broke ass souls looking for who to take out their pain on

No wonder oyinbos say misery loves company.funny thing is if you go back to oau they're still in the same spot glorying in stupidity with their dirty old worn out suits,perverted looks and ragged books

Very irritating scum of people.tufiaaaa

There are some lecturers you will see that their external appearance will attract you and when they open their mouth you Will hear intellect not some old nonentities speaking useless grammar and are in their own world.tuehhh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by Lamasta(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2021
Wow 201 first class graduate this can only happen in a well equipped university like CU.,.

1 Like

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by Papachulo(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2021
Another one
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by lexy2014: 6:20pm On May 22, 2021
tauceti23:
1. Basic issue with Covenat....the high fees being paid means that the uni is well funded to acheive the best

2.As for the comment on government universites....when the average funding for universites in Nigeria isn't up to one billion dollars, and when fees are kept low for the masses, and when there aren't enough good facilityes what do you expect

Besides, I went to a government university. Out of my many lecturers, only one...I repeat only one, out of the scores who lectured me in school said A is for God and B is for me.....and I still ended up getting an A in his class....by hard work. It is a myth that lecturers in government schools are out to frustrate one. Most want you to do well, but many students....

There's a balance between funding and d attitude of lecturers. While u are right that most lecturers want u to do well, d fact remains that most of them feel like demi-gods whose asses u must kiss before they make themselves accessible. Many lecturers in govt universities have d wrong attitude to delivering knowledge & this has little or nothing to do with funding. For many of them, their low self esteem only tells them that d best way to interact with students is by intimidation. Many lecturers are very discourteous & rude. U need to have a one on one with some so called Ph.D holders and u feel d stench of their low self esteem and frustration oozing as they try to sound high& mighty for little insignificant things. So yes, many lecturers in public universities are wack

8 Likes

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by gentleg87(m): 6:21pm On May 22, 2021
Lol
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by sammirano: 6:21pm On May 22, 2021
Those first class cannot have 2.1 in unilag. Argue with your screen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by Judolisco(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2021
201... No be juju bdat?
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by Kessythegeek(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2021
Anyone interested in a free Jumia Voucher Code?

Use this: JMSTYLER

it gives you a 10% off when you buy anything on the Jumia App
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by paul100(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2021
Some students no get heart ooo.How will my father send me to school like covenant, where their school fees is almost a million and I will be coming back with second class lower or third class.

6 Likes

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by lexy2014: 6:25pm On May 22, 2021
sammirano:
Those first class cannot have 2.1 in unilag. Argue with your screen.

They don't need to. Isn't d same job market?

1 Like

Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by LaIabobo: 6:25pm On May 22, 2021
Zico5:
First class just like pure water. And one lecturer for OAU or UI will be flexing for failing students. Bunch of sadists.

Lol, although UI graduated 241 first class students in 2019.
UI is better, OAU is the school filled with sadists
Re: 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University by Vinnie2000(m): 6:26pm On May 22, 2021
wpadmin:

First class is scarce in public universities because a lot of the lecturers wack. Students have to go extra mile and read online to know better.

It is NOT actually because the Lecturers are Wack!! They re still experienced Dan Private Uni lecturers!!..

It is because they are Regimented, Academically strict and Stick to Due Process in almost everything!!!!..

In Delta State University, Abraka, If You get First Class honours, then you re a fvcking genuis!!
because the whole department, faculty and even University Senate would scrutinize you B4 giving dat Honour!!

First Class der is nor easy@all..

Even Uniben Gives more First Class!!..

200+ Students Graduating with First Class??
Well, not bad..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) / Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus / Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.